Kitchenhawk's Test Kitchen

Just found this place, Hawk. Hope all is well in your world.
Hey Magoo. Glad to have you here! Yes things are going well. :passitleft:
I'm not much up on breeding so why do you add flower to the pollen?
It is when you do collection. You may only end up with a tiny amount. It is way more microscopic than flour. You mix with flour at a 1/12 ratio (this is DJ Short ratio) then you can apply it to a paint brush for dusting more easily. And get 12 times as much.

Hey Magoo. Glad to have you here! Yes things are going well. :passitleft:

It is when you do collection. You may only end up with a tiny amount. It is way more microscopic than flour. You mix with flour at a 1/12 ratio (this is DJ Short ratio) then you can apply it to a paint brush for dusting more easily. And get 12 times as much.
Use corn starch if your gluten free, lol

So I dusted up my BCP and Boptang #3 last night. Ended up finding more pollen sacs ready to pop and popped them over all the flower sites for good measure. I sprayed the plants with some water this morning to hopefully contain any rogue pollen before putting them back in the flower tent. Will see how the pollen took in a few days. Fingers crossed.

So I dusted up my BCP and Boptang #3 last night. Ended up finding more pollen sacs ready to pop and popped them over all the flower sites for good measure. I sprayed the plants with some water this morning to hopefully contain any rogue pollen before putting them back in the flower tent. Will see how the pollen took in a few days. Fingers crossed.

Skeet & Repeat!
:high-five:

Hey guys, I was gonna do an update, but my wife is getting on my ass saying I am on the phone all day. She is on her phone all day doing Facebook messenger talking to people. I try to tell her I am on here talking to people, because I have zero friends in real life. And that is the truth. I have zero friends other than y'all. I am fine with that. Life of an introvert. Anyway I just can not deal with the headache of getting shit on the home front, so gonna have to start limiting how much time I spend on the mag. So that means I probably will not be making it by y'alls journals as much as I would like. And gonna have to kill this one. :(

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey brother Hawk! Sorry to hear the wife is giving you slack regarding your 420mag activity.
I really always enjoyed watching your breeding play out as i have not got into breeding myself yet and iv'e gathered loads of info from you here and i thank you for that. Hope everything is well in your garden and at home. And i hope we see you back and about real soon :ganjamon::high-five:

Great growing Kitchenhawk...got me some seed envy for sure. That Tangie cross like excellent...and the babies are tangerine too*
Thanks bro. I got 33% tangerine plants in the F1 regs. I crossed the tropical Papaya #2 × the Tangerine #3 to make a feminized version. About 100 are being grown out right now. 30 by me personally. This is the fems current testing.

That Black Cherry Punch sounds hot!

Be interesting to see what comes from those 100. Must be nice to have the room for so many plants.
:)
BTW Your bud jars are awesome! I imagine opening one is a treat to the senses---lol
Thanks. I am growing 30 in batches of 6 at a time in 4x4 tents, but I have a buddy doing 30 in a green house, and another doing 30 indoors, and then random testers doing a few here and there. @overlord is around week 5 with his BCP x Boptang and both he says are putting out cherry smells. One cherries and spices, and the other pure cherry if I remeber correctly.

Was thinking you'd get some interesting phenos. From tangerine now to pure cherries. Thanks for sharing the grow with us.

Nothing against the other contest entries...think the poster might be right...shut it down folks (the winner has been posted)
lol
Thanks. I would be a proud Dad to take a win with one of my creations. :Namaste:

Thanks. I am growing 30 in batches of 6 at a time in 4x4 tents, but I have a buddy doing 30 in a green house, and another doing 30 indoors, and then random testers doing a few here and there. @overlord is around week 5 with his BCP x Boptang and both he says are putting out cherry smells. One cherries and spices, and the other pure cherry if I remeber correctly.

That is accurate, 1 (the one you like the pic of) is all cherry scent. The other is cherry/spice. Pungent orange boptang has smoothed some.
Dyploid still no scent.

Dec 2nd will be 9 weeks from flip

I'm about to sink some BT x BCP myself. Are they monster feeders? My Boptang #2 is about 4 weeks through flower now and is eating herself. About 75% of the leaves are yellowing. They are deficient looking just perfect yellow leaves. I see I should have been hitting her with 2.5 to 3 times the amount of drench I normally give to plants. I'll know next time but I want to be on top of the new beans.

I'm about to sink some BT x BCP myself. Are they monster feeders? My Boptang #2 is about 4 weeks through flower now and is eating herself. About 75% of the leaves are yellowing. They are deficient looking just perfect yellow leaves. I see I should have been hitting her with 2.5 to 3 times the amount of drench I normally give to plants. I'll know next time but I want to be on top of the new beans.
My first batch are 6 days in to flower, so will know better soon. So far I have not noticed anything. The Boptang#2 does fade very early. Usually a little later than week 4 for me, but I am still using bottled nutes, (except for my 12 High brix youngins.) She usually has bright yellow leaves falling off by the end of flower. Her sister #3 goes solid black if the temps are lower.

My first batch are 6 days in to flower, so will know better soon. So far I have not noticed anything. The Boptang#2 does fade very early. Usually a little later than week 4 for me, but I am still using bottled nutes, (except for my 12 High brix youngins.) She usually has bright yellow leaves falling off by the end of flower. Her sister #3 goes solid black if the temps are lower.

Both of my BT's are still nice and green.
Both BCP x BT leaves are yellowing same as @neikodog Is describing.

Edit: I am 6 weeks since flip

Back
Top Bottom