Klaser's Newbie PC Grow Journal

Week 4

Exchanging the fine granular carbon with pellets, worked nicely :) No smell anymore!

I did make some tweaks to the cabinet. Before the intake hole was where the 8cm fan was installed. I sealed that and instead made some small holes in the bottom right to make better airflow.The 8 cm fan is still there but is now only mixing the air, not sucking new air in. This small change actually lowered the temperature with a couple of degrees to around a constant 27C. Another side effect is that less light is coming out now too.

The two plants are growing like crazy. I'm so happy to see how they change for each day. I have been doing quite a bit of LST. Actually almost everyday I have tied the branches down. I'm a bit worried if I should keep doing this? However, if I stop i'm afraid they will get too tall? Any advice is greatly appreciated :)

Anyways, I added some pictures below. Enjoy!

DSC_017111.JPG

DSC_01727.JPG

DSC_017611.JPG

DSC_018011.JPG

DSC_018510.JPG

DSC_020010.JPG

DSC_019314.JPG

Help needed! Yellowing leafs :(

Ok your in flower and getting stretch :) this will stop after 20 days or thereabouts, so get them set how you want then let them build a bit vertically. You have some space so give them that bit of vert to build nice buds! :)
Nice one on the changes!

Thanks for your advice :) I have done as you suggested and height does no longer seem to be an issue!

The flowers are growing a lot now and i'm starting to see some crystals. However, the top leafs on the Northern Lights seem to be very light green, and i'm starting to see some yellowing on the leafs, especially in the bottom. Is this normal? I haven't added any nutrients, other than those in the original soil. I'm starting to get a bit worried. Can this be Magnesium or Nitrogen deficiency? Please see the attached photos:

DSC_02288.JPG

DSC_022513.JPG

DSC_023016.JPG

Thats screaming out for some food my friend! :) give them some nutrients asap.

Wow, thanks for your quick reply! :) For now I added some fresh soil on the top of the pot. I guess I need to find some plant nutrients tomorrow? Can I go for standard nutrients or does it have to be something special?

Harvest time closing in

Hi guys! So I haven't updated for a while, so I guess this would be a good time.
I did manage to solve the nutrient problem....after a week the plants were happy again...so was I :)

Its soon 8 weeks since seed now, and I actually think the White Haze is ready for harvest!!! What do you think?
The Northern Lights looks like it would enjoy a week more I think. I flushed a couple of days ago and have stopped feeding them nutes. Enjoy the pics!

White Haze:
Notice the amber trichomes starting to show on pic #3?

Blog1.jpg

Blog2.jpg

Blog4.jpg

Northern Lights:

Blog5.jpg

Blog3.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom