Knifemaker's High Brix Apprenticeship

Knifemaker420

Hey all, welcome! I have been offered the opportunity to learn from @Doc Bud himself. First I'd like to extend my gratitude to Doc for his kind offer. I'm hoping, with your help, I can get this kit to work they way it should.

I will be growing a Heavy Chevy Auto, in a 7 gallon nursery pot, in my 2x4x7 tent under a mars hydro sp-250. I have just ordered an ac infinity cloudline S4 fan to replace my cheapo vivosun fan/filter. It should arrive next week.

I am using inkbird controllers for temperature, humidity, and monitoring. Currently my temperature hits 26°c with lights on and 21°c lights off
Humidity around 55%

Hey all, welcome! I have been offered the opportunity to learn from @Doc Bud himself. First I'd like to extend my gratitude to Doc for his kind offer. I'm hoping, with your help, I can get this kit to work they way it should.

I will be growing a Heavy Chevy Auto, in a 7 gallon nursery pot, in my 2x4x7 tent under a mars hydro sp-250. I have just ordered an ac infinity cloudline S4 fan to replace my cheapo vivosun fan/filter. It should arrive next week.

I am using inkbird controllers for temperature, humidity, and monitoring. Currently my temperature hits 26°c with lights on and 21°c lights off
Humidity around 55%

Kudos on getting Doc on board to guide you through your first DBHBB grow. Subbed in to learn more.

Alright!

Let's make sure that seed doesn't crack open under water....just soften the husk. I usually do a 12 hour soak for seeds less than 2 years old.

Place them about a pencil eraser's depth under the soil. (the metal ring plus the red rubber) Water it in gently with a solution of 1 oz. Transplant per gallon of water.

Keep the room at about 78 degrees, 60% humidity with bright light shining on the emerging cotyledon.

Here we go!

Tiny little Heavy Chevy made an appearance today :)
20191113_204746.jpg

live and learn,, indeed,,

cheers friend,, karma sent:volcano-smiley:

I’m in. Are you gonna do any topping or training on the Auto or are you gonna just let her go?
I've been having good luck with heavy LST. On the teenage wedding auto I'm growing right now (45 days old today) I stripped the bottom node, bent her 90° over a garden staple and twisted the main stem to train the rest of the nodes out flat. Almost a mainline without topping... I wont be posting that plant in this journal tho. Take a peek on my perpetual garden journal if you'd like :).

Back
Top Bottom