Knifemaker's High Brix Apprenticeship

Looking pretty great on here knife! :thumb:

Hiya Doc, there’s actually no mention in the basic directions about adding TP to the water between drenches (Not last i looked anyway - maybe its been a while). I picked that bit of info up through reading the Q&A and other places. I think I’ve also seen it written as a “some growers like to...” kind of thing, but it was never something I got from the basic guide. Just FYI.

Correct. It's optional and something that some of us do.....while others do not. But we're talking about adding Tea to watering, not Transplant. I personally add 1/4 trans....but never Tea to the "inbetween" waterings.

From the DBHBB website under heading "Transplant"

Transplant Drench
Should be used when transplanting, during the veg phase and throughout the bloom phase. Alternate with Growth Ionic Drench. Like all other drenches, it is used at 0.5 to 1 mil per gallon of soil.
Notably, some growers have found that essential oil and resin production can be increased by using 1/4 oz. of Transplant per 5 gallons of water. Please note, this does not mean 1/4 oz. FOR EVERY PLANT, but 1/4 oz. into 5 gallons of water.
Please take note that some strains often require higher doses than 1 mil per gallon of soil. If the plants seem underfed, don't be afraid to increase or even double Growth Ionic or Transplant drenches, especially if dunking the plants in veg. CYCLE.

:bravo: Fantastic to hear Knifemaker! I’m sure the flavours and effects will be second to none and so glad you got this one through without the probs from before. I am sure you will get back to the auto yields you’re used to with a blend of your usual techniques. Looking forward to seeing the buds! :popcorn:

Got Heavy Chevy all trimmed up and into jars to cure yesterday. 83g was the total. I'll do a smoke report in a week or two but otherwise I suppose this journal is done.
Thanks to @Doc Bud for taking the time to help me, and thanks to everyone who followed along.

Back
Top Bottom