Knifemaker's High Brix Apprenticeship

Howdy Knife , Doc & Friends. I’m subbed up! :headbanger:

Happy to help if needed but I’m a fairly new Kit grower myself. Currently on my 3rd and 4th Kit runs.

I would say give just RO but maybe wait to see what Doc & Gang has to say.

Any time I have asked about skipping any Plain Ro I have been told to stick to the plan and if anything just add a little tea to plain RO. That was not in seedling stages tho. If that is Kit soil in that Pot I think doc would say just plain RO as the plant is so damn small that soil and the first TP+tea drench should have plenty of whatever it may need.

I am also planing to run autos I have in the kit outdoors in 7gal pots. Just to get through the auto beans. Interested to see how you grow these and how Doc gives advice about timing his products with a Auto.

Cheers KM & Gang :passitleft:

Howdy Knife , Doc & Friends. I’m subbed up! :headbanger:

Happy to help if needed but I’m a fairly new Kit grower myself. Currently on my 3rd and 4th Kit runs.

I would say give just RO but maybe wait to see what Doc & Gang has to say.

Any time I have asked about skipping any Plain Ro I have been told to stick to the plan and if anything just add a little tea to plain RO. That was not in seedling stages tho. If that is Kit soil in that Pot I think doc would say just plain RO as the plant is so damn small that soil and the first TP+tea drench should have plenty of whatever it may need.

I am also planing to run autos I have in the kit outdoors in 7gal pots. Just to get through the auto beans. Interested to see how you grow these and how Doc gives advice about timing his products with a Auto.

Cheers KM & Gang :passitleft:

What Wren said! :high-five:

Update
Heavy Chevy auto day 13
Still looking great. Happy healthy girl.
Wayeringnwith plain RO water whenever she gets dry enough and waiting for another couple sets of true leaves before I start with drenches.
20191126_063148.jpg
20191126_063151.jpg

Update
Heavy Chevy auto day 13
Still looking great. Happy healthy girl.
Wayeringnwith plain RO water whenever she gets dry enough and waiting for another couple sets of true leaves before I start with drenches.
20191126_063148.jpg
20191126_063151.jpg

OK. Next time that needs water, use 1 oz Transplant per gallon of water and do the dunk/drain method as described on the web and here etc.

GI and Tea are on the way. As discussed privately (not so private now...) source a local fish hydrolysate fert to use instead of Transplant due to shipping problems, etc.

Try to get that product ASAP for the next watering.

Heavy Chevy day 18
got her trans dunk 2 days ago looking happy.
How much longer untill I should put her in her final pot? Expecting to start seeing hairs anytime now... pretty sure I don't want to be transplanting once she starts to flower....
20191129_212654.jpg
20191129_212704.jpg

Almost ready for the next watering. Probably tonight possibly tomorrow night. Assuming its a plain water drench this time.....

This time, give it a light drench of GI....mix it on the low side. Water next time. In small containers, as the plant grows, we like to do drenches more often and water less often.

Once we get to the final pot, they will get more water between drenches.

The idea right now is to get a robust root system before transplanting and to have a stress free transplant.

This time, give it a light drench of GI....mix it on the low side. Water next time. In small containers, as the plant grows, we like to do drenches more often and water less often.

Once we get to the final pot, they will get more water between drenches.

The idea right now is to get a robust root system before transplanting and to have a stress free transplant.

Sounds good :)

Decided to wait one more day to do the next drench as she wasnt quite light enough yet. I'll get it done tonight. Starting to put on some size now. Looking happy and healthy so far.
20191206_062839.jpg
20191206_062848.jpg

In a couple days, please trim off the lower stuff....the 3 bladed leaves, etc.

You'll want to Transplant in about a week. Make sure you have some kind of knife to score the roots. I imagine you might have one or two laying around.....

a fine specimen indeed,, well done brix boys and potentially girls as well,,

healthy looking as can be,,

Back
Top Bottom