Knots First Plant Ever

Smoke report on harvest

Well I ended up with 1.75 oz or 49.6 grams...I say good for my first plant ever! As for the taste it is fruity and smooth, no coughing at all which is a big plus for me. It is a head high and full of energy...that's the way I like it :)

top quality looking stuff right there......... looks sooooooo goooood!!!

Great Job Knots!!! :cheer::love::bravo:
Very beautiful nugs, awesome first grow, you should be proud :D Hope you're enjoying those beautiful frosty nugs! :passitleft:

Good stuff Knots..congrats on the inventory. Hey I came over here from your posting on Nug of the Month and noticed you picked up some c-vaults. Wanted to follow you on how they preform as I've been reading up and very interested in getting these around harvest time. Are you using them to cure as well? Thanks!

Good stuff Knots..congrats on the inventory. Hey I came over here from your posting on Nug of the Month and noticed you picked up some c-vaults. Wanted to follow you on how they preform as I've been reading up and very interested in getting these around harvest time. Are you using them to cure as well? Thanks!

Dataudio, the c vaults are great, I dried by hanging the harvest until it started to dry out and then put in the c vaults that keep them at 62% humidity. Wonderful...what can I say, no burping, but I did keep a small humidity gauge in there just to be sure and it work great. I am going to be getting larger ones for my next harvest in about a month. I will say one thing just because it may say large doesn't mean large my first "large one" was only 4 inches x 2 inches, but it held an oz easy...check the measurements before you buy. Thanks for dropping in...and peace out!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom