Knots First Plant Ever

knotspeeds88

Hello gang, I hope that everyone is doing well.

This is my first plant that I have every grow and it was by luck alone.
I threw a seed in some MG soil (I know now that is not the soil you want to use) that I had...and the dang thing started to grow...WOW. I started germination inside in mid March and when it got about 3" tall I threw it outside...and it still lived!!! :bravo: Around the 2nd week in April, she was about 6" tall so I bought some cfl bulbs and brought her inside and the excitement has been growing everyday with the little bugger:thumb: So here is what I know;

What strain is it...unknown as I bought the seed a year ago and did not mark what they were.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? I can say that it is a Hybrid.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? It is 11 days into the flowering stage.
If in Veg... For how long? It was in vegging stage for about 6 weeks before I flipped to 12/12.
If in Flower stage... For how long? the 11th day of flowering.
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.
Soil or Hydro? Soil is MG Time released nutes...I know it is bad.
If soil... what is in your mix? See above.
If soil... What size pot? a 5 gallon pot
Size of light? vegging stage i had 16 23w=100w, 6500k cfl's...Flowering stage 24, 23w=100w, half 2700k and half 6500k.
Is it air cooled? just a fan in the open doorway.
Temp of Room/cab? 73 degrees lights off and 82 degrees with lights on
RH of Room/cab? 33% lights on and 55% with lights off.
PH of media or res? 6.0 - 6.7 for low & high...not going to lie about it as i didn't know what I was doing a first.
Any Pests ? none
How often are you watering? every 3 to 4 days.
Type and strength of ferts used? Genhydro Flora System...today I watered her with 2 gallons of water mixed with, micro 1 1/2 tsp, grow 1/2 tsp, and 2 bloom tsp + Cal/Mag
Grow space? Flowering room is a 5' x4' closet that I have blocked down to 4' x 2'...height is 8'

I have had problems with nutes from day one as I don't really know what I was doing...lol. I let her get too tall and now I am hoping that I have enough room for her. I take picture of her daily and write a journal as to what is happening that day and what changes I have done as well...not counting the first 2 or 3 weeks.
I will post some pictures from when I have records until today just to view as she is not 29" tall.

I have a vegging station and some clones from her as well that I will post later. I popped 2 seedlings, one Northern Lights and one Orange Bud...what every they are...lol.

P1040110.JPG
P1040215.JPG
P1040126.JPG
P1040459.JPG
P1040706.JPG
P1040875.JPG
P1040870.JPG
P1040868.JPG

Here are some pictures of my vegging station with clones from Big Bertha and the seeds that I popped...enjoy for what it is worth.

Everything in here is in Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil. The 2 square pots are the northern lights and the orange bud...everything in the round pots and cups are clones from Big Bertha my large flowering plant.

My first run at cloning was 3 clippings and only the one in the big round pot made it and it is 26 days old. So I started 3 more clippings and they are in the red cups and they are 9 days old...my luck with clones are not very good at this time...all were started in FFOF soil, but next time I am starting them in rock wall cubes.

P1040860.JPG
P10408611.JPG
P1040862.JPG
P1040863.JPG
P1040864.JPG
P1040865.JPG
P10408661.JPG
P10408671.JPG

Hello gang, I hope that everyone is doing well.

This is my first plant that I have every grow and it was by luck alone.
I threw a seed in some MG soil (I know now that is not the soil you want to use) that I had...and the dang thing started to grow...WOW. I started germination inside in mid March and when it got about 3" tall I threw it outside...and it still lived!!! :bravo: Around the 2nd week in April, she was about 6" tall so I bought some cfl bulbs and brought her inside and the excitement has been growing everyday with the little bugger:thumb: So here is what I know;

What strain is it...unknown as I bought the seed a year ago and did not mark what they were.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? I can say that it is a Hybrid.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? It is 11 days into the flowering stage.
If in Veg... For how long? It was in vegging stage for about 6 weeks before I flipped to 12/12.
If in Flower stage... For how long? the 11th day of flowering.
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor.
Soil or Hydro? Soil is MG Time released nutes...I know it is bad.
If soil... what is in your mix? See above.
If soil... What size pot? a 5 gallon pot
Size of light? vegging stage i had 16 23w=100w, 6500k cfl's...Flowering stage 24, 23w=100w, half 2700k and half 6500k.
Is it air cooled? just a fan in the open doorway.
Temp of Room/cab? 73 degrees lights off and 82 degrees with lights on
RH of Room/cab? 33% lights on and 55% with lights off.
PH of media or res? 6.0 - 6.7 for low & high...not going to lie about it as i didn't know what I was doing a first.
Any Pests ? none
How often are you watering? every 3 to 4 days.
Type and strength of ferts used? Genhydro Flora System...today I watered her with 2 gallons of water mixed with, micro 1 1/2 tsp, grow 1/2 tsp, and 2 bloom tsp + Cal/Mag
Grow space? Flowering room is a 5' x4' closet that I have blocked down to 4' x 2'...height is 8'

I have had problems with nutes from day one as I don't really know what I was doing...lol. I let her get too tall and now I am hoping that I have enough room for her. I take picture of her daily and write a journal as to what is happening that day and what changes I have done as well...not counting the first 2 or 3 weeks.
I will post some pictures from when I have records until today just to view as she is not 29" tall.

I have a vegging station and some clones from her as well that I will post later. I popped 2 seedlings, one Northern Lights and one Orange Bud...what every they are...lol.

P1040110.JPG
P1040215.JPG
P1040126.JPG
P1040459.JPG
P1040706.JPG
P1040875.JPG
P1040870.JPG
P1040868.JPG

love the mom an pop pic.(pic 3):thumb:

I am 8 days into my flowering stage. looks like were close :) - looking good man!!! Cant wait to see these towards the end - i am subbing to this one :goodjob:

:thumb:If at first you don't succeed... it won't hurt to smoke some weed. :high-five:

to be honest I smoked on just before I put the pictures up...and I was smoking one laughing at myself after babyboy pointed it out. Got to love it...but who cares...I sure don't.

Back
Top Bottom