Knotspeeds - OG Kush & Bag Seed - 2016

knotspeeds88

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I have been here but I am back now. I have a grow that I have already started. Be looking for my next grow with the seeds that have arrived today. Back to this grow for now though with pictures below.

What strain is it? OG Kush / Bag seed
Is it : Hybrid
In Veg for how long? 2 weeks
If in Flower stage?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor 4' x 4' IPower Grow Tent
Soil or Hydro? Ebb and Flow / DWC / Soil
What is in your mix? 3 parts FoxFarm Ocean mix to 1 part perlite.
What size pot? Ebb and Flow is 21 gallon reserve / 5 gallons with 6" pot / 3 gallon smart pot
Size of light? 600 watt HID / 600 watt LED
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? average daylight 77 degrees / average dark 74 degrees
RH of Room/cab? average 52 percent
PH of media or res? 10 gallon ebb and flow reservoir ph 6.0 / DWC Ph 6.0 / soil 6.3 run-off
Any Pests ? None
How often are you watering? Ebb and Flow 30 minutes every 2 hours and once during dark / DWC change nutes every 7 days / soil - when needed
Type and strength of ferts used? General Hydroponics Flora Series
# of Plants: 2 OG Kush in smart pots / 1 Bag Seed in DWC / 4 clones off of OG Kush for sexing
Yield :

P10600292.JPG
P10600301.JPG

re: 2016 OG Kush & Bag Seed Knotspeeds

The race is on peps! The bag seeds that I have are some kind of pineapple something (smoked to much to remember), that I grew last year and got mated by a male plant that I missed...oh well she was still a great smoke.

P10601811.JPG
P10601801.JPG
P10601791.JPG
P10601781.JPG
P10601771.JPG
P10601761.JPG
P10601741.JPG
P1060173.JPG
Sorry for the delay in updating this grow but I have had a lot going other than the grow. Anyways, I have my new 4' x 8' tent and scrogging in veg until it fills the net. There are 3 O.G. Kush in the net. I have 3 mother plant to take clones from. I am currently popping 6 seeds at this time as well. I have 2 are Big Buds, 1 Landysh, 1 White Berry and 1 Citral and 1 Currant Kush.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom