Know-How is power

SpeesCees

Everything on this section or topic by Cees (Mr.XX/Cannaplant) was written by his own experience. If you have any questions about a subject, don't hesitate to post. I tried to make the information understandable for every grower..

Imagine giving the plants only half the water they get now. I am absolutely sure that there would be more to harvest.

WE GIVE TO MUCH WATER!
ALLMOST EVERYBODY!

During rain a plant the vegetative phase will transport the rainwater to the outside of the plant, because the plant does not want to have water near it's stem during this phase. On all sides of the stem there are roots that secrete salts and / or nitrates (just look at the white lines in the pot after a full cycle). Because it's not good for a plant to have it's own precipitated toxic substances going through it's roots again, we advice the following: Give the plants water at the bottom as much as possible! Put a dish under your pots. After you have watered the plants from the top for the first time only give water in the dishes. The taste of your weed will be milder.

Re: Know-How is power !

I wish their was more specific info like this with hydro. Even though hydroponics normally feeds from the bottom, underwatering is not recommended and you have to follow the plants leaf pattern to get the water phases correct. Just a reminder that some info is made specifally for soil grow cultivations and with hydro watering depends primarily on the system you choose.

If you work hydro....and you have a good drainsystem...it's coming to the same in my eyes.
Flushing in a way that the water is coming from under will always be the best.
The clou is to let the topmedium in peace...the plant need it to set off all toxicle stuf.

Stay cool.

Hey Cees what about outdoor? will rain screw with the plant?When I grew outdoor with a friend we would cut the top lip of a tire out,find a safe place with good sun.We would bury the tire with bat guanno and fertilizer in the bottom lip of the tire.Then we would top it off with top soil and put the plant in the middle.The bottom lip of the tire would act like a resivor for rainwater.and it would slowly feed the plant.This allowed us to leave the plant alone,and not make paths to and from the plant.

Ask yourself why the plants in veg time have their leaves in internotes left...right...left...right...left...etc. ?
If 3 drups of rain is falling in daytime...the leaves will hang down directly to move ( lead) the water as far away from the stem as possible !
It's ALL bacause the plant don't want too much water around the stem. because it's there where's the buffer of toxicle shit.

Ones again...sory for my poor english.

Just think that mother nature does heve a go for anything she's doing !
Every thing that is happening with our plants does have a reason.
FIND the natural reason...and you will become green fingers !

With respect for ( my god) Mother Nature !

Product21.gif

Product8-sm.jpg

It's a matter of thinking : WHY did mother nature create it like this... ?
Ones you understand that....it's easy to make the right prognose and to do what's best for the plants.

SpeesCees

Back
Top Bottom