Kodiak Kid's Second Outdoor Grow - Out of Africa - Strawberry Hybrid - Eirdbei

If you don't want seeds, you don't want males.

Tell me about the males if you have a chance, Brightlight.

Hey KK. Major beat me to it. In limited space gardens it's a waste of space & time if a male is produced via reg. seeds. Give thought to growing straight fems to maximize space & efforts. Plenty of good fems available that will work well in your environment & weather. :Namaste:

Now for the fun stuff. Last year's late flowering and too early harvest did nothing to build skills at determining exactly when the buds are ready. Strawberry Hybrid#1 is on the home stretch. Sorry the photos are a bit out of focus. Best I could do. To me, more trichs are cloudy/white than clear. My analysis is we still have a ways to go, but getting close? Thoughts?

IMG_0002-001.JPG

IMG_0005-001.JPG

IMG_0003-0011.JPG

The new white pistils makes it look like it can go a while still. Without good magnified pic's of the trichome heads, it is difficult for me to tell much more.

Yeah, Major. I'll work on that. I'm guessing maybe a couple weeks that would put it 7+ weeks. Breeder says 7-8. I'll see if I can get some clearer pics. With a loupe they are looking 70% milky to my untrained eye. Just being patient. Weather looks good for the next week or so. No worries here. Number 2 is a couple weeks behind this one. Out of Africa is being slow. She's in very early flower. Gonna give me a headache, I figure. The weird thing is that she put out preflowers early and then procrastinated.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom