Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W LED

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

yea a small fan to move air should be ok as long as the airs moving

Re: Koncept's 3rd Grow Silver LA -C99 -Shoreline Flux-ScrOG Hybrid Grow PGR/PGH 1200W

So...they still at it. I'm out at the moment but will attempt an update tomorrow with some photos.
The shoreline is still flushing....over a month now and till not completely yellow!
Silver LA is just doing her own thing, I are a seperate drykg spot now so I will harvest as they done. The silver la is probably going to take another month or so until the new bud growth as finished.

Blue dreams have been moved to a new home so I will take photos of them using my phone the next time I'm there.

Keep it green Guys

I'm still alive and I'm still around. Mainly in other people's journals as mine has just been annoying me. I'm now on week 16 of an 8 week strain and I just don't know why they are taking so long for the trichinae to develop, the silver la had top shooter applied to it which is why that one has taken longer...but the other two have no excuse haha.
I have chopped the shoreline and she is currently drying in my veg box, she has produced a couple lovely, fat, dark purple nugs...beautiful!
I then cut the scrog net where the shoreline used to be so I could let the silver la hang into the spare space so all the buds under the top canopy csn get some light and stop being light green.
The Cinderella 99 has been in flush for 8 days and has just started to yellow, I will continue to flush for another week or so before chopping down....tcrystsls still not 30% Amber buti can't wait any longer.
I will then do the same with the space that the Cinderella 99 has left so the silver la can spread out as its a really big plant!

Forgot to mention that I have given my topled to a buddy and have now started using my new SPIDER COB!!! I down graded from 1200w to 540w as my space is way to small for that size light and I'm loving it so far. I have some pictures but I'm currently writing this at a friends so won't be able to upload a thing.

As per usual, pictures to come soon!!!

Stay green...and safe...also stay safe

Good morning HiddenKoncept, I had no Idea a 8 week strain could go that long, any ideas why? :thedoubletake:

I've been away (learning RSO) for awhile and now I'm back. Looking great as always. :Namaste:

RSOiler AKA 60cal :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning HiddenKoncept, I had no Idea a 8 week strain could go that long, any ideas why? :thedoubletake:

I've been away (learning RSO) for awhile and now I'm back. Looking great as always. :Namaste:

RSOiler AKA 60cal :cheesygrinsmiley:

60 CAL!!! Hey buddy!

A few reasons I think, I'm missing a few diodes from my topled light and I'm sure that's not helping, cold water slowed growth but apart from that I really don't know. I have swapped the light for a knew one now but I'm still using the topled at a friends house. I also do a Lot of defol, I'm know that can slow growth but I never thought it would slow it down that much. I tend to defol in veg a lot so I would assume the girls are used to it by bloom...but I gues not, I'm gonna try doing far less defol next time and maybe just one defol after stretch.

ok update time guys!
i thought i would have a lot more photos but the auto white balance is not working very well with my new light for some reason, i may need to play with my settings again.
anyway the shoreline has been harvested and im going to have to upload pictures of how the room looks another time as i need to sort out my camera.
couple photos of a shoreline bud from harvest coming up.

picture time

the new light
spidercob.JPG

spider_cob.JPG

silver la top

silver_la_top.JPG

silver la new growth...taken forever to amber up!
silver_la6.JPG

purple shoreline

shorelineee.JPG
shoreline13.JPG
shorelinee1.JPG

so i kept it short, gotta run. keep it green guys!

Sweet looking buds HiddenKoncept, congratulations on your harvest. Happy 420 weekend my friend. It may take a few years but I see a Federal 420 holiday in our future, I may be looking down (or up) by then but it will happen, just need to get the gov out of the way. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That Looks Sweet Hidden :thumb:

Congrats on the chop Hidden.

Ok well I been away celebrating my birthday so I have not done much with my room. I did jar up a little bit of the shoreline before leaving as all the little pop corn buds had dried. I will jar the rest of it up when I return in a few hours....and hopefully chop down the cindy for drying too!

Will take some new photos of the dried purple shoreline and the Cinderella today as well as the massive silver la which will be left to take up the entire grow space so lower down buds that are not as developed may grow.

Happy Belated Hidden :thumb:

Just recovering from my birthday now!

Nah just playing guys, I been helping friends set up small grows in their cupboards so they can supply there own...I have not had much free time.

I have chopped down all plants now and they have been put into jars for curing.
Due to my fear of mould as I did notice some powdery mildew I did a bud wash using h202...it's great but whenever you do that he buds dry faster and it makes the cure so much harder. So I have jarred them and I'm going to be curing and burping for a month or so before I even sample them as they smell like hey right about now.

My next run will be a single mango haze CBD plant as I just do not have the time anymore to run a three plant set up at home anymore. So one big plant will be the plan.

When I can I will take a couple photos of my new set up at a friends house, I will not be journaling it though.

Thanks for still coming round here and checking up guys!!!!

Keep it green

I want pics lol :) Glad to see you stil about buddy! :)
Have you worked all out with the new lamp? Also one big ass lass is a fun ride and always opens the possibility of a POTM !! :) Are you gonna flux it still??

I will get some pictures up of the jars soon brother! As for the one plant, I'm not sure if I'm gonna flux as she has already started and has not been fluxed (at a mates) she is very tall so I think I will top her quite low and take a few clones and then see what can be done.

Cheers buddy

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom