Koncept's DWC - Top LED 1200W Holy Grail Kush - Blzbud - Cotton Candy - First Grow

ok, todays update!

so i have been paying more attention to my current grow again rather than always thinking about the future grow and learning to flux etc
although i am thinking of using cap'n style for feeding my next grow...still undecided.
back to this grow!

so far so good, they are nearly finshed!

im at the start of week 7 of a possible 8-9 weeks, i have a question about this...
say i want the plants to run the 9 weeks, can i run it for 9 weeks and 6 days while it still counting as 9 weeks?
i only ask because the BLZBUD is way behind schedual and its not going to be ready with the rest of them.
i have to harvest all 3 at the same time due to the fact that my grow room is the only place i can dry my bud!
worst case is i have to harvest the BLZBUD early, its about 1-2 weeks behind the HGK but again, somethings have to be done and an early harvest for the blzbud may be one of them.

picture time!!

all taken from day 55 of flower

the usual overview shot

OVERVIEW19.JPG

top shot of the colas

TOPSHOT4.JPG

cotton candy

CANDYTOPS.JPG

CCOTTONCANDY.JPG

HGK23.JPG

HGK!

HGKTOPP_2_.JPG

HGKTOP.JPG

HGKOVER.JPG

HGK16.JPG

HOLYGKUSH.JPG

BLZBUD....see what i mean about her being a week or two behind the other two, i wish i had another space to dry the bud but i really dont have any other well ventilated areas in my house that my little one wont run into, the grow roo is the perfect place because i will be able to control temps and humidity. if you have any ideas let me know guys?!?!

BLZBUD3.JPG

BLZ4.JPG

and thats the grow room so far, not too long left. the plants are no longer using nutes and have been given a solution of RO water and G.E.T. lets rinse...hopefully the BLZ has enough nutes stored within the plant to get by the last 1-2 weeks and really finish of nicely.

green days guys and sorry for not getting around to all your journals of late, you know how it is...will try my best :circle-of-love:

Hi just wanted to invite you to my current journal, Jack Herer and Under Dawg OG - Top Led 900 + Advanced Nutrients.[/QUOTE
Will come by and have grab a chair in the morning!

Some awesome pics of some stunning buds :) happy daze my friend! :)

Cheers my friend, been given my own girls a bit of attention for a change but I will be back to being glued to your thread soon!

ill come round soon and see wag1. my eyes work a bit better than the cam.
but yea lookin nice brv

Cheers brother, concerned about pulling the blZ early but it should still be a good smoke. You know always welcome in this household!

Great Photo Shoots & Updates; very descriptive.

Looking really nice, dude. Can't wait to see the harvest.

Thanks man, same here...its been a long road!

Looking really very nice. waiting harvest pictures:)))

Thanks Sara! All possible with your light!

i feel ur pain dude... its ok tho there will b a gd enuf middleground... the kush would have been done in 8 weeks no?

Yeah I can chop the HGK down now and it would be all good, I have not checked trichs under microscope yet but I know its ready.

Great Photo Shoots & Updates; very descriptive.

I try my best and I actually try and immatate your updates!

Getting closer.

I thnk you will find The Capn's method much more forgiving, particularly on water temps as roots not in water.

He has really been helping me a lot these past couple days just so I understood everything.
I learn best when something is in front of me, pictures are not food enough sometimes.

Thanks for stopping by everybody, I have been in the grow room trying out different methods of running the dehumidifier in order to find that perfect balance of RT and RH.

still just waiting on the BLZBUD to catch up really, I should have left it with nutes a day or two longer than the rest but you live and learn.

Update done for today, will post pictures tomorrow with a bigger update.

On a side note its looking like the next grow is going to be...
HGK x2 and 1x BLZBUD
light addicts flux style
The cap'n style top feed
Currently weighing up different nute possibilities for the next run as unsure about how good HESI are

I try my best and I actually try and immatate your updates!
:circle-of-love: Ah shucks Hidden, that's the highest compliment I've received since becoming a 420 member. You don't know how much that means to me.

:circle-of-love: Ah shucks Hidden, that's the highest compliment I've received since becoming a 420 member. You don't know how much that means to me.

I'm glad its such a high compliment!
I do though, your journal is amazing and not only is it informative.... Its fun!
In fact , I'm gonna come by now!

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I been so busy and have spent all spare time watching the world cup so have not had much time for updates.
I have been taking photos and will hopefully produce a full update this even after taking another set of photos.

Girls looking nice, will be harvesting this weekend! Some of it will be a bit early but I have a tight schedule to keep and some things have to be done.
Catch you latter guys

Sorry for the lack of update of updates guys. Been super busy with life and have not been managing my time properly.
Harvest time is looking like Saturday, trichs are mainly milky with the blZ still a bit in the clear side.
Smell in the grow room is finally stinking of weed and not pond. Cannot wait to be done with dwc and move on to cap'n style!

I have a USB microscope camera but cannot take a steady picture for the life of me. I really don't know how people like KINGJOHN do it, I cannot keep my arm steady.

If you have followed my journal them you know that my dream would be 16oz.
If I hit a gram per watt (520w draw power) that's 18 oz
My actual realistic aim is 0.5GPW which is 9oz
From looking at my harvest and taking a guess from all the weed I have handled in the past I think I have at least 10oz of good dry bud!

We shall have to wait and see, I shall be chopping on Saturday and will be using the bud washing technique (from docbud) on half my crop on order to test the difference side by side.

Crazy tired so won't upload my photos tonight, will attempt to do it tomorrow after taking more pictures. I will have at least one mores major update edited havest day. Hopefully one tomorrow, One on Friday and one on havest day.

Hey guys, I know I said I would do a couple of major updates before harvest but I really don't have the energy to do it, started a manual labour job this week to help a friend and earn extra cash but I'm not going to lie...I got used to running an internet business from home and I'm so unfit that I just lie in bed when I get home with my table.
I'm going to upload the photos I have taken but I can't promise and details or information...I must apologise for the lackluster finish to this journal guys...I will make up for it with the next one!

Anyway, I will go and upload the photos to 420 and power them straight after.

Harvest time is in 16 hours!!! I'm going to be using docbud washing technique to remove all the bloody cat hair and any dirt that may have gotten in to the grow room.

I'm Hoping to flux next time round and I hope you join me again for this next journey.

ok the picture update as promised!

taken from day 60 of flower

overview

overview23.JPG

cotton candy

ccotttonc.JPG
ccotton.JPG
cotton6.JPG
ccandy9.JPG

HGK

hgk17.JPG
HGKE.JPG
HGK17.JPG

blzbud
BLZBUD_2_.JPG
BLZBUD4.JPG
BLZ5.JPG

DAY 61

overview

TOP68.JPG
OVER4.JPG

cotton candy

CPOTTON.JPG
COTTONS.JPG
COTTON7.JPG
CACOTTON.JPG
ccotttonc.JPG
cotton6.JPG

HGK

HGK_3_2.JPG
HGK18.JPG
HGK_2_3.JPG
hgk17.JPG

blzbud

LBZB.JPG
BLZBUDD.JPG
BLZBUD5.JPG

room shots

BOTTOM13.JPG
DSC020245.JPG

DAY 62

overview

DSC020507.JPG
DSC020494.JPG
DSC020287.JPG
DSC020272.JPG

cotton candy

DSC020354.JPG
DSC020345.JPG
DSC020335.JPG
DSC020304.JPG
DSC020317.JPG
DSC020326.JPG
DSC020294.JPG

HGK

DSC020455.JPG
DSC020447.JPG
DSC020433.JPG
DSC020386.JPG
DSC020406.JPG
DSC020368.JPG
DSC020375.JPG
DSC020416.JPG

blzbud

DSC020486.JPG
DSC020476.JPG
DSC020464.JPG

DAY 63

overview

DSC020749.JPG
DSC020737.JPG

cotton candy

DSC020775.JPG
DSC020766.JPG
DSC020755.JPG

HGK

DSC020826.JPG
DSC020816.JPG
DSC020806.JPG
DSC020786.JPG
DSC020797.JPG

blzbud

DSC020858.JPG
DSC020848.JPG
DSC020836.JPG

i know the blz could do with some more time but im happy with colour of the trichs and its all a learning curve.

i will post snaps from my harvest tomorrow!

p.s. this post took me from the moment of my last post until now to complete!!!

:thanks::420::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom