Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED Grow

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

sorry to hear that buddy!

Cheers mate! These things happen! It's not too bad, some of it was a good bit of defoliation! Lol

Awe, I'm so sorry Hidden!

Thanks GF! Will get some pictures up a little later, I think it was the dog but I love her too much to be mad!

Also....the mrs brought me a new video game to cheer me up! We may grow in size but we stay boys forever!!!

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

Cheers mate! These things happen! It's not too bad, some of it was a good bit of defoliation! Lol

Thanks GF! Will get some pictures up a little later, I think it was the dog but I love her too much to be mad!

Also....the mrs brought me a new video game to cheer me up! We may grow in size but we stay boys forever!!!

That was mighty nice of her :)

I could not be angry at any animal for any reason. Well, if Mika give me a nip accidentally on my neck, that smarts and I yell. But then I cuddle her and kiss her beak, which I call her "tooth." Her mafia name is Mika Two Tooth. Don't ask..

That was mighty nice of her :)

I could not be angry at any animal for any reason. Well, if Mika give me a nip accidentally on my neck, that smarts and I yell. But then I cuddle her and kiss her beak, which I call her "tooth." Her mafia name is Mika Two Tooth. Don't ask..

Yeah she treats me good!

And yeah I know what you mean, I just blame myself for not locking up properly!

I must now think of a mafia name for my pets!

Taken from another website

"Einstein (often known as "Einie") was Doc Brown's pet sheepdog in 1985, and later pet to the Brown family. His age in 1985 was unknown, although he was fully grown and most likely "middle aged" for a dog. He was the latest of many Doc's pet dogs named after famous scientists, in this case Albert Einstein. It was, therefore, quite fitting that he became the world's first time traveler.

Einstein was Doc's constant companion, and despite being using the dog in many of his experiments, Doc did care about his pet deeply (since apart from Marty and Jennifer, Einstein appears to have been Doc's only friend), and he would not compromise his friend's safety. Doc built an automatic dog food feeder to make both his and Einstein's lives easier. Einstein was also "friends" with Marty and was usually a cheerful, friendly dog. He only liked canned dog food, and was usually walked twice a day. He also enjoys liver treats given to him by Doc."

Taken from another website

"Einstein (often known as "Einie") was Doc Brown's pet sheepdog in 1985, and later pet to the Brown family. His age in 1985 was unknown, although he was fully grown and most likely "middle aged" for a dog. He was the latest of many Doc's pet dogs named after famous scientists, in this case Albert Einstein. It was, therefore, quite fitting that he became the world's first time traveler.

Einstein was Doc's constant companion, and despite being using the dog in many of his experiments, Doc did care about his pet deeply (since apart from Marty and Jennifer, Einstein appears to have been Doc's only friend), and he would not compromise his friend's safety. Doc built an automatic dog food feeder to make both his and Einstein's lives easier. Einstein was also "friends" with Marty and was usually a cheerful, friendly dog. He only liked canned dog food, and was usually walked twice a day. He also enjoys liver treats given to him by Doc."

This made my day!

Thank you KINGJOHN!!!

Is Einie a pet mafia name? Hhahhahahahahaa

It's a great mafia name!

I just had myself a little photo shoot so I should be able to do an update soon. My laptop on the fritz so have to borrow the mrs!

update time guys!

so the world cup final is on so i aplogise for any mistakes on the post....im only half paying attention to what im writing!

so i did some defol today on the hgk girls...the blz didnt need it lol

HGK
hgk19.JPG

hgkk.JPG

HGK00

hgkk00.JPG

hgk00.JPG

BLZ with defol from my dog!

blz21.JPG

blz12.JPG

blz6.JPG

so thats my set up so far.

everything i need to make the switch to CAP'N style will be here by wednesday so i shall be back in my grow room by then with my big boy TOPLED light on

Thanks Sara!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I'm doing 13 hour days of late and literally have no free time. Once I get home, sort out my internet business problems/complications,eat dinner and have a shower its this time and I have to be up in 5 hours for another day!
I didn't even get to see my girls today :(((
I have no idea if they are even alive! Sorry for the drama queen routine but this is the first time I have been in my house and not been able to see my girls at any time.

So update time!!!!

I have no idea! But yesterday they where looking good and the HGK00 was zooming ahead in growth and I'm going to have to slow it down!

But yesterday I was happy so I'm hoping tomorrow will be more of the same!

So, I have taken some pictures and an update will come later. It a quick update....snapped main arm at top node site....currently trying to fix with straw and tape

So I know I have not been doing any updates, I have treated this journal worst than the last one!
Truth is i started out helping my mate for what was ment to be 2 weeks but has turned out to be a possible career!!
I never really thought about getting a trade as I have always been somebody who buys for low and sells for high. I run online business with my mrs but it's something that can be done along side a jobs.
Unfortunately i have not had any spare time and my body is still gettin used to long days and not having any down time.

My girls nearly died from lack of watering!!! They are making there way back but I have not taken any pictures In a couple of weeks.

Hopefully I can put some time aside this weekend for a nice good update...but it's the mrs birthday so even that I can't promise.

I'm still lurking all your journals, I just don't have the time to post like I used to.

Anyway enough about me.

The girls have had their final transplant and are finally back in the grow room and under the led light again which I'm sure they are loving.

Thanks for sticking with me guys as I try to get used to this new lifestyle!

SO...its finally here...im doing an update!

got an early start tomorrow and i had a late finish tonight so im amazed that i actually got around to doing everything including this post.
i have been abusing my girls so much of late, i hadnt even checked my ph/ec in 10 days!!!! this is something that i was used to doing everyday!
its been hard trying to use a new form of growing along with a new technique without having the time but im doing it!

damage report first

one broken top on the left main arm of my blz....oops
i might have also,kinda,maybe split her right down the middle at one point too....
well after the arm broke i allowed her to grow by herself a little so she was not under too much stress.....but i left her to long. i was pulling her apart to strap her down and my guns of steel snapped the poor girl down the middle of her main stem!
she was not in two pieces so i tied her together and she seems to be doing alright!

ok picture time!!!

MY NEW SET UP!!!!!

CAPNSTYLE1.JPG

HGK

hgkk2.JPG

hgk24.JPG

BLZ

blz8.JPG

blzsnap1.JPG

HGK00

hgk002.JPG

hgkk002.JPG

and this is me so far. i know i could have done a better job with more time and more care but im pretty pleased with my progress so far :)

Awesome new setup! :) your flux girls need flexing and bruising up some to fatten limb structure! :) Ill be back about tomoz as getting bombed tonight! :(

Thanks brother, what would you think is the best way to bruise them up?
I have been really abusing them by not abusing them enough lately and im worried I'm not going to be able to produce what I should produce!!!

Thanks for your help and advice buddy, gonna pass by flkux central now!

Punish those girls like you mean it Hidden! They love it rough...

Just squeeze limbs hard and then gently bend and kink where possible! Making sure you go gentl for no more damage. As for your target! You have more room to play with and we can get it filled nicely.
Ill get you taking over head shots of the entire group then we map out your best plant placement. Then with good vert and some extra work during this period we should still get you a very nice crop. I'm here and will aid all I can! You have my full bag of tricks at your disposal :)

Punish those girls like you mean it Hidden! They love it rough...

WILL DO SIR! I'm gonna give it to em good!

Just squeeze limbs hard and then gently bend and kink where possible! Making sure you go gentl for no more damage. As for your target! You have more room to play with and we can get it filled nicely.
Ill get you taking over head shots of the entire group then we map out your best plant placement. Then with good vert and some extra work during this period we should still get you a very nice crop. I'm here and will aid all I can! You have my full bag of tricks at your disposal :)

OK I understand a bit better now! when I take more photos I will move this Convo over to flux central again.
So bend and bruise them around a bit and that will make the stems stronger?
I don't have the fans pointed on the plants like last time so my stems are not as strong.
More damage to the girls is on the way!

Back
Top Bottom