Kongfuzi Grows Some Autos: A First Time Grower Goes All In

Looking great Kong, thought I had better pop over to your garden and have a look, glad I did, mmm that devils cream looks nice.
Shit all of it looks good to me..
Great job kong

Looking great Kong, thought I had better pop over to your garden and have a look, glad I did, mmm that devils cream looks nice.

Thanks man. It’s so damn smooth it’s ridiculous.

Shit all of it looks good to me..
Great job kong

Thanks man!

Congrats on a nice harvest. What going to be your curing method?

I’m curing in tupperwares with 55% Bovedas to bring them to that and stabilize for 2 days, then I moved them to quart mason jars with 62% Boveda packs for the final cure, and now that’s where everything sits.

I guess the one thing no one said about organic LOS no till grows is that they are super duper boring. All the work was really done on the front end. Add an octopot setup and it’s basically hands off unless you fuck something up (which I did). So I guess my grows are gonna be for organic discussion about building soil (hint: do what feels right) and tons of pictures.

Boy do i know that feeling. Exhilerating to finally start and then i lot of hurry up and wait. :oops:

BIG UPDATE!
Phase 2 expansion went well! It took 5 hours but now everything is rearranged!
D6BBFCC2-78FF-4E3A-ACD6-DF775F56C23B.jpeg
28EBF14E-777F-4CF3-BE5F-8E6AE771A8FB.jpeg
AB71151E-00F5-47BC-AFB2-1540EAAF14C4.jpeg
26B77E59-02E2-44F5-A3DC-B093658BC2F8.jpeg

So now I’m up to 2 tents to work in. The light mover ultimately ended up being too low for my liking, so I’ll be returning it and adding another 620w HLG light to the 620w now in the 4x8.

I’m going to pop some more Devils Cream, Skywalker, and Dreamberry seeds as those seem to be the biggest hits and easiest to trim.

Speaking of trimming...
image.jpg

The Dreamberry is all hung up and ready to dry, with some CVaults ready to hold her!

The wireless tags have been amazing for automation of the grow. I ordered ones that are for soil moisture detection so we can prevent overwatering and underwatering whenever possible.

I’ll have more updates Wednesday!

Nice stash, look forward to the smoke report.

I caved and tried a gram.

Complete pain relief. Like immediate. You can feel the release of tension in your bones. and it s a very slow creeping head high. Like I can currently feel it inching its way up my face, like waves eroding a shoreline. It’s pretty awesome man.

Back
Top Bottom