Konk's 1st Grow: ON Canada

:rofl: Rippy had such cute friends, that spider is so pretty.
It startled me. I had pulled and tugged and muscled that plant before I even noticed that happy little creepy bugger. :laughtwo:

Think all 4 have pistils showing! Weather has cooled down, well the humidity has let up for a couple of days.
Here is the crop at 11 weeks from seed
#5.6 & 5.7, appears I dribbled their feed onto their leaves. They had better toughen up and I will put some holes in those cups.

Recently I have tried to secure the branches in the bags in an almost clockwise or if the plant dictates counterclockwise method, but in a good way the new growth is too much to tend to and I need to research methods farther into flower.

I have rerigged #2 Julie-N in an attempt to secure the branches in almost a straight run. The pic shows the overnight growth against the restrains, little time lapse without restrains and the new experimental set up. I'm not sure what comes next, except
a high stretch rate and an 8 week flowering period according to the strain info. Oh and Fall...

#2 Julie-N before the dew is even off the crop. Showing her new stake job to focus on branches in a hopefully more maintainable way. Top pics are yesterday's new set up and bottom pics are this morning.
The rest fairing great after a decent windy, incredibly loud thunderstorm overnight.

Took a run at the bottom of #1 Runt in the screen but am thinking tomorrow the growth can all be tucked into the top with less effort.
#4 Recluse tied up tight, needed to switch stuff up with the cat noticing my strings lol

Hey @r0am1ng st0ner, does the top line of pics in this look like a sativa plant to you? It is the bagseed versus the known Indica seeds I bought (the bottom pics). Today the Random plant suddenly took on a sort of slimmer leaf profile...or I just happen to notice it.
Thank you!

Hey @r0am1ng st0ner, does the top line of pics in this look like a sativa plant to you? It is the bagseed versus the known Indica seeds I bought (the bottom pics). Today the Random plant suddenly took on a sort of slimmer leaf profile...or I just happen to notice it.
Thank you!
those leaves have some sativa look to them but it is hard to tell. Some hybrid strains have indica phenos and sativa phenos but even if a hybrid it does look to lean sativa

those leaves have some sativa look to them but it is hard to tell. Some hybrid strains have indica phenos and sativa phenos but even if a hybrid it does look to lean sativa
Man, you're fast, thank you!

:nerd-with-glasses: #5 Random showed pistils ahead of plants 1 through 4, it is not as bushy and it is fragile compared to the rest.

Every plant is so different it is hard to tell I feel, I have a confirmed indica and hybrid (2 plants) flowering earlier then the confirmed indica and sativa (2 more plants) right beside them lol. Not bushy can be a sativa trait

When not sleeping I am here a lot, I love it here
I am usually hovering near my plants lol I love the information, variety and all the experiments. And the help! :thanks:

Every plant is so different it is hard to tell I feel, I have a confirmed indica and hybrid (2 plants) flowering earlier then the confirmed indica and sativa (2 more plants) right beside them lol. Not bushy can be a sativa trait
As long as she's female it doesn't really matter, just one of those things you see everyday but never actually paid attention...

I am usually hovering near my plants lol I love the information, variety and all the experiments. And the help! :thanks:
My plants all live on the other side of the wall from my bed in the other room and it is just inevitable that I too hover over them as soon as the lights come on in the evening

My plants all live on the other side of the wall from my bed in the other room and it is just inevitable that I too hover over them as soon as the lights come on in the evening
I've seen some of what you've got going on, I absolutely believe you do!

It's raining today, a nice mist so far. We have had more rain the last 2 weeks than all of the warm months and some good storms the last week, too...

5.6 broke rand & 5.7 rand rats did not have any roots when I moved them anticipating 8 weeks of growth into these drilled out coffe type containers. I transplanted from over-wet to nice new soil that promptly got rained on. Meh we'll see, right.

Back
Top Bottom