Koolbloom powder - Should I use?

Steve Green

Hi all,

I'm in my 5th week of flowering a single og kush in a small dwc setup. I'm running a mars ll 700 led, Lucas method gh base with liquid koolbloom and Humiboosta (Cal/mag/iron & fulvic base) at around 1.6 ec and pH around 6. It's my first grow and I had some issues along the way but things are stable lately.

I trained the plant heavily so I have lots of tops and they are getting frosty. The last week I've definitely noticed some increase in size, still behind some pics I see but I've heard this can be a 10 week flowering strain so should be on track.

Anyway, my question is around powder koolbloom. I've heard this really helps the buds pack on serious weight, which is obviously important, but I've also heard it can affect the taste/flavour of the end result. Has anyone had any experience around this with and without this product? As while yield is important, the quality of the smoke is far more important to me.

I ask specifically about koolbloom powder as it seems to be quite cheap and what I have found online in the way of results seems positive. If anyone has and other well priced options please share. Any other feedback is welcomed too!

Last try... Any info on these type of boosters/ripeners and the way they might impact taste of final product would be great

Yes. Use it. Follow the directions to a tee. 1/4 tsp per gallon for two weeks (no more, no less) then flush for 2 weeks. It will affect the taste and joints won't burn (Phosphorus build up) if you don't flush for two weeks.

These are the results.
9e75370226516fa95e4fd6b85cb8e1b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Jimmy james what did you mean by joints wont burn if phosphorus was high or something?

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Excess Phosphorus stored in the leaves will cause the dried finished product to burn poorly. Many smokers have experienced this. The joint lights but produces a black, hard ash and often goes out mid puff despite being dry.

I have kool bloom I like it but I have the liquid I do not have the powder kool bloom

I use flora micro
Flora grow
Florabloom
Kool bloom
Floraliscious
Unsulfures molassas
Epsom salt
Cal mag
And instead of the powder kool bloom Im testing a product called flower fuel
420-magazine-mobile429431158.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1651925544.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Can't go wrong with 31 % Phosphorus

Back
Top Bottom