Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Feminized Manifold Project

looking foward to the before and after of the thinning out, I am learning a lot from your grows. Thanks
As you WISH! :)

Sharksbreath Day 42 Bloom

Before
P10508231.JPG

P10508241.JPG
P10508251.JPG

After

P10508261.JPG
P10508271.JPG
P10508281.JPG
P10508291.JPG
P10508312.JPG

Kosher Kush Day 42 Bloom

Before

P10508321.JPG

After

P10508332.JPG
P10508341.JPG
P10508352.JPG
P10508371.JPG

Tent is running right at 81, once it cools down, she'll be at 79 most of the night. Thanks for looking! :volcano-smiley:

Nice Johnnie! No problems here at all.
Thank you. I've been meaning to check out your Coco/Perlite Journal, I may be going the Coco Route next round. Thinkin' Coco Organic who knows...

My new babies popped today, Northern Lights #5 X Haze, Nebula, and The Purps.

My new Journal is in my Signature, or this link Northern Lights #5 X Haze Nebula The Purps 4th LED Grow

They all broke ground in 3.5 days, right on schedule.

P10508441.JPG
P10508451.JPG
P10508471.JPG

IMO the sharks breath is more suited for this grow style, the kosher looks like it is more suited for a scrog type of grow. Just my opinion, all looks very nice tho. Peace!!

IMO the sharks breath is more suited for this grow style, the kosher looks like it is more suited for a scrog type of grow. Just my opinion, all looks very nice tho. Peace!!
I completely agree. The kosher is the stretchiest plant I've grown under LED. The way branches spurt from everywhere, kind of defeats the purpose of 8 mains. I should of thinned side branches one more time. Owell, new style, live and learn.

I ran into the same thing, new style.. Definitely slowed my progress significantly. Although the plus side is they are all still alive lol. Peace!!

I ran into the same thing, new style.. Definitely slowed my progress significantly. Although the plus side is they are all still alive lol. Peace!!
It's been a fun project, will the Veg time equate to yield, we will see in the coming weeks. I definitely like the Manifolding for Outdoors since the Veg period is so long anyway outside. Indoors, 5 months is like forever so Coco Grow is probably going to happen sometime.

Some nice colours going on in there. None of my plants have ever done that. I wonder why? Strain specific? Temp? Organic vs Coco?

That sharks breathe is really fast huh!
VERY, she only stretched about 7-8 inches and went STRAIGHT into Flower quickly. By Day 15-16 of bloom, she was topped out vertically. I defoliated the Sharksbreath Day 17, and the Kosher K Day 19, the Kosher stretched another inch or two.

Some nice colours going on in there. None of my plants have ever done that. I wonder why? Strain specific? Temp? Organic vs Coco?
Man, I'm not sure, at this point I'm thinking strain specific. All the yellows, reds, purples, green,orange, SO many colors. The final chop pics are going to be COLORFUL. :)

I know she's sensitive to feedings, but she's stacking the buds on now, everyday there's change. I'm going to treat this plant like Skittles, TASTE the RAINBOW!! :volcano-smiley:

Hey all, my camera is having issues so I lagged on the update... been busy too with holidays and all. The camera is old and won't connect to the computer via USB anymore, it's been doing this for awhile now, the good thing is my sons old laptop has a SD port built in so it's nice to have a work around.

11-28-2015 Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Day 49 Bloom:

The Kosher is starting to show noticeable bud growth daily now, especially these last 2 days or so, Day 50 and 51. I'll get some more pics tonight when the light comes on.

P10508631.JPG
P10508611.JPG
P10508621.JPG
P10508671.JPG
P10508651.JPG
P10508661.JPG
P10508641.JPG

So beautiful. Sharksbreath is getting close now. Are you going to start flushing her?

+ reps

Back
Top Bottom