Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Feminized Manifold Project

12-02-15 Kosher Kush Sharksbreath Day 53 Bloom

I meant to upload these pics the other day, enjoy the shots. :)

P1050884.JPG
P10508821.JPG
P10508831.JPG
P10508881.JPG
P10508871.JPG
P1050886.JPG
P1050885.JPG

The Sharksbreath is starting to fade a little, tomorrow is 8 weeks so going well.

Another week for the sharksbreath... what do you think Johnnie? I'm jealous man. You're going to be swimming in some strong meds soon.

Would that make it around 19 weeks from start to finish?

It will be 20 weeks exactly. 73 from seed, chopping the 16th so 67 days bloom. This style may be better suited for hydro or coco. I will be adopting this technique for future outdoor plants where the veg season is long anyway. Eventually, I'm thinking coco indoors and my super soil type mix for outdoor endeavors. This was an experiment so all about the science. :)

My last run was a bit shy holding me through till the next, every run is an experiment and learning sometimes takes forever it seems in four month increments.Next generally improves and my goals will be accomplished. It will be nice to see how much you yield, I enjoy your grows.

My last run was a bit shy holding me through till the next, every run is an experiment and learning sometimes takes forever it seems in four month increments.Next generally improves and my goals will be accomplished. It will be nice to see how much you yield, I enjoy your grows.
Thank you so much, it's been a wonderful experience. I was hoping 4 oz's a plant roughly, but who knows, the Kosher isn't a big yielder, more on the average end of the spectrum. I'm definitely a little worried about the yield vs time factor, but it's not like I'm waiting on these meds, I'm good to go in that department. I used to tend a Coco grow years ago for an old friend that in my opinion, wasn't the greatest grower and he used to turn out some monster buds in Coco using Canna A/B, rhiz, and pk 13/14. I'll probably end up going coco since the growth rates are ridiculous, and so are the yields. All in fun though, I love this HOBBY!! :volcano-smiley:

I don't need a whole lot to get by but 9 days with nothing after 2 weeks of rationing left me high and dry with leg and back pains that I haven't had in 3 years with a steady just enough Fluorescent grow. I screwed up when I decided to replace one completely with the other thinking it is only light height I will have to learn. Completely different approach, learning:) just a little slower than I would like:), as I staed in another post at least there was no major withdrawal issues:)

I don't need a whole lot to get by but 9 days with nothing after 2 weeks of rationing left me high and dry with leg and back pains that I haven't had in 3 years with a steady just enough Fluorescent grow. I screwed up when I decided to replace one completely with the other thinking it is only light height I will have to learn. Completely different approach, learning:) just a little slower than I would like:), as I staed in another post at least there was no major withdrawal issues:)
I wish I could send some your way seriously, anything to help a fellow patient. I have my script for back pain, so I completely understand back issues.

I thank You Johnny, but needing a bit more hopefully will be figured out by the next go around.Quality is excellent and ready to go again:) We'll see if I got the timing down next time around:)

I think the kosher will go at least 10 days longer than the shark.
I may check the shark later today when the light turns on, she's looking ripe and I don't like to go to long, I like Mostly milky trichs, a few amber. The Kosher Kush is definitely not ready yet, she's changing fast now these last couple of days(swelling). Unfortunately, I have to chop these girls the 16th, we have company coming for the holidays and the wife freaks out. I may try to squeeze to the 17th, we will soon see(I'm sure the Kosher could go the full 10 weeks no doubt).

Ah, I see. Maybe put the the kosher in a dark closet in some godforsaken part of the house where no one will stumble on her. You can leave her in there for a few days, as long as there is some ventilation. Should help her ripen up considerably.

Ah, I see. Maybe put the the kosher in a dark closet in some godforsaken part of the house where no one will stumble on her. You can leave her in there for a few days, as long as there is some ventilation. Should help her ripen up considerably.
I may try that if she doesn't ripen by then. Nice suggestion. :)

Alright guys, I chopped the Sharksbreath, the scope never lies. DNA states 9 week strain, mine finished in 8.5 weeks. The Sharksbreath shows real thick bud growth right up until the 11-12" mark, then bud production/penetration starts to fade. The smaller buds aren't airy or anything, just aren't the same past 12 inches. For being a 22 inch plant, the plant felt pretty hefty after chop, As much as I want to hit the 100 grams per light, it's going to be CLOSE! Some chop pictures, definitely happy with the strain, if the smoke is good, I'd grow it again, go wider and keep her around the 28-30 inch mark, would be some BEAST pineapple looking buds. It's going to be a close race with the Kosher, and she's about 33 inches tall with buds everywhere. 90-100 grams per would be nice with all the time invested. Either way, they both look excellent quality as usual under LED(and a budget LED light, I've already paid for everything and then some with the first grow). I may have to try and squeeze the full 10 weeks in for the Kosher, minimum another 7-10 it's looking. Enjoy!

P10509131.JPG

P1050914.JPG

P1050915.JPG

P1050916.JPG

P1050917.JPG

P10509201.JPG

Congrats on the harvest bud!! I can't wait for a smoke report. I am a big fan of DNA and I would be very surprised if it didn't turn out to be some killer smoke.

+ reps!

Back
Top Bottom