Kottonmouth Kings

flank

Have any of you heard any of their songs? They are amazing! A friend of mine showed them to me the other day and i fell in love with the song called: "proud to be a stoner".

As you can guess most, if not all, of their songs are about weed, and most that ive heard are pretty good, but i just love this song, its so... chill? vibing? you'll know the word im talking about when you hear it. I definitely recommend you guys put "proud to be a stoner" on after a bowl or a joint, itll really get you in the right mood.

I hope im not the only one whos heard of them....

nope been to a few shows... hot boxed the whole club. It was bad ass.... not normally my music, but these guys are just fun.

Plus they vape on stage...

I caught some of their shows on TV or Youtube or some such place. I dig their shit. :grinjoint:

Even got me some downloaded.

wow. they have been in the game at least 10+ years, maybe 15?

i know i've been listening for 8 years now... hahaha

great burn music.

total fags
they ruin it for legit medical users

they claim to be 'stoners' not medical users... sure they rap about it but so does A LOT of other rapers.. have they ruined it too? or just kmk? they have built there company (subnoise) from they ground up. not with record labels and such... so there must be a big population out there that agrees with what they are doing. maybe you don't, i guess your just jealous that you can't be doing what there doing? .. why else would you talk trash.. just let it go if you don't like it. easy.

Have any of you heard any of their songs? They are amazing! A friend of mine showed them to me the other day and i fell in love with the song called: "proud to be a stoner".

As you can guess most, if not all, of their songs are about weed, and most that ive heard are pretty good, but i just love this song, its so... chill? vibing? you'll know the word im talking about when you hear it. I definitely recommend you guys put "proud to be a stoner" on after a bowl or a joint, itll really get you in the right mood.

I hope im not the only one whos heard of them....

I'm feelin' ya bro! Stay proud, stoners! :rollit:

ive grown up around those fools
and ive hung out with them multiple times

they are all cocky assholes
other people rap about pot yes, but every song on every cd by these guys is about pot

idk to me it feels like they are giving an image of potheads

I've loved the kottonmouth kings long before I ever took my first hit of MJ. Their style of music is unique. A lot of it gives off a very positive vibe and outlook on life. One of my favorite songs is One Day. Another one is Live To Day. Proud to Be A Stoner is a classic. Love the song Let The Sunshine too.

Back
Top Bottom