Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend

If you guys didn't think I was loco already, this is my side project journal starting up in a couple weeks when I drop my newest autoflower, Banana Blaze.

This is a partnership with CannaPot and this particular strain comes from Dutch Passion Seeds. I will also be running a sponsored photoperiod journal featuring CannaPot's Spanish sister, Kannabia, with all new strains come late April.

In this journal we will be running 1 solo Banana Blaze autoflower in my 450W veg tent before her transition to my 480W flower tent.

As my side journals go, this will be a looser journal in terms of breakdowns but will encompass all the growing goodness as some of my more involved and elaborate journals have. Because of sponsorships, no specific product names will be mentioned here with the exception of our seed bank(s) and our nutrient sponsor.

Since I will have my auto run of 3 starting up and rolling out at the same, I wanted to get this one started so I'm not behind....we all know I like to be prepared!

This will be a fun, colorful, and energetic journal and I am hoping to showcase my newest seed sponsor to the best of my growing abilities!

Screenshot_20220101-073823_Chrome~2.jpg

GENETICS:

Special Indica variety of Dutch Passion's Afghani Kush seed collection

THC:

15%; >1% CBD, CBC, CBN

YIELD:

500-1000g per plant, easily

HEIGHT:

Up to 59 inches

FLOWER TIME:

9 weeks +/- 63 Days

EFFECTS:

Great relaxing body high, subdued, calm, focused

AROMA/TASTE:

Fruit, Creamy, Floral, Banana, Pungent, Musky

NOTEABLES:

-Rich terpene profile, extreme flavors/scents
-For your daily "I still need to function" smoking needs
-Satisfying, delicious smoke that won't knock you on your butt
-Bulky and heavy buds with long blooms

I grow in my 'grow room', an addition off of our garage that was once used as my craft, sports memorabilia and whatever doesn't have a home room. It has transitioned from 6-60W full spectrum bulbs drilled into a fixture under my craft table back in June of 2021 to my current two tented, grow space masterpiece.

It is not attached to my central air and as such has its own radiant heat and I use a standing AC unit when necessary. Luckily in the winter, the heat off the tents doesn't leave me having to even turn on the heat very often.

My biggest challenge in the winter without the exhaust leaving out the window, is the increase in humidity which is alleviated quite easily by simply opening the door to the dining room and/or the window in the grow room

I wil be running her in my 24x24x60 (in) veg tent under a 300W and 150W LED system for a total of 450W.

She will transition to a 4X4X8 (ft) under 480W for flower. Her tents have 4 in inline and 6 in inline systems, respectively. They are each outfitted with 2 fans, oscillating only in flower.

She will start in seed starter mix in a 5.5 in pot before moving to her final 3 gl home @ around 2 weeks old housed with FFOF soil, castings, guano, cane sugar, and epsom.

She will get "booster shots" with a heavy cal-mag dose and toppings of castings and guano added monthly and a nutrients cocktail tea of guano, castings, epsom and cane sugar every 3-4 weeks.

She will not receive any further up-potting unless her roots outgrow her pot with her said to be, tall frame.

She will be under the loving care of @Prescription Blend nutrients throughout her life cycle with the only non organic additive of Cal-Mag. I boast about these nutrients often but I just can't do it enough...no compliments I could give truly give their results justice.

With that said......

All 35 seeds are on their way and I can't wait to drop the 1st, in our Banana Blaze, come 2 weeks from now!

Looking forward to yet another grow journey with my :420: friends and family!

If you guys didn't think I was loco already, this side project journal starting up in a couple weeks when I drop my newest autoflower, Banana Blaze.

This is a partnership with CannaPot and this particular strain comes from Dutch Passion Seeds. I will also be running a sponsored photoperiod journal featuring CannaPot's Spanish sister, Kannabia, with all new strains come late April.

In this journal we will be running 1 solo Banana Blaze autoflower in my 450W veg tent before her transition to my 480W flower tent.

As my side journals go, this will be a looser journal in terms of breakdowns but will encompass all the growing goodness as some of my more involved and elaborate journals have. Because of sponsorships, no specific product names will be mentioned here with the exception of our seed bank(s) and our nutrient sponsor.

Since I will have my auto run of 3 starting up and rolling out at the same, I wanted to get this one started so I'm not behind....we all know I like to be prepared!

This will be a fun, colorful, and energetic journal and I am hoping to showcase my newest seed sponsor to the best of my growing abilities!

Screenshot_20220101-073823_Chrome~2.jpg

GENETICS:

Special Indica variety of Dutch Passion's Afghani Kush seed collection

THC:

15%; >1% CBD, CBC, CBN

YIELD:

500-1000g per plant, easily

HEIGHT:

Up to 59 inches

FLOWER TIME:

9 weeks +/- 63 Days

EFFECTS:

Great relaxing body high, subdued, calm, focused

AROMA/TASTE:

Fruit, Creamy, Floral, Banana, Pungent, Musky, Fruity

NOTEABLES:

-Rich terpene profile, extreme flavors/scents
-For your daily I need to still function smoking needs
-Satisfying, delicious smoke that won't knock you on your butt
-Bulky and heavy buds with long blooms

I grow in my 'grow room', an addition off of our garage that was once used as my craft, sports memorabilia and whatever doesn't have a home room. It has transitioned from 6-60W full spectrum bulbs drilled into a fixture under my craft table back in June of 2021 to my current two tented, grow space masterpiece.

It is not attached to my central air and as such has its own radiant heat and I use a standing AC unit when necessary. Luckily in the winter, the heat off the tents doesn't leave me having to even turn on the heat very often.

My biggest challenge in the winter without the exhaust leaving out the window, is the increase in humidity which is alleviated quite easily by simply opening the door to the dining room and/or the window in the grow room

I wil be running her in my 24x24x60 (in) veg tent under a 300W and 150W LED system for a total of 450W.

She will transition to a 4X4X8 (ft) under 480W for flower. Her tents have a 4 in inline and 6 in inline systems, respectively. They are each outfitted with 2 fans, oscillating only in flower.

She will start in seed starter mix in a 5.5 in pot before moving to her final 3 gl home @ around 2 weeks old housed with FFOF soil, castings, guano, cane sugar, and epsom.

She will get "booster shots" with a heavy cal-mag dose and toppings of castings and guano added monthly and a nutrients cocktail tea of guano, castings, epsom and cane sugar every 3-4 weeks.

She will not receive any further up-potting unless her roots outgrow her pot with her said to be, tall frame.

She will be under the loving care of @Prescription Blend nutrients throughout her life cycle with the only non organic additive of Cal-Mag. I boast about these nutrients often but I just can't do it enough...no compliments I could give truly give their results justice.

With that said......

All 35 seeds are on their way and I can't wait to drop the 1st, in our Banana Blaze, come 2 weeks from now!

Looking forward to yet another grow journey with my :420: friends and family!
Good thing my order of hearts came yesterday. :love:
I'm going to need them for this one, I'm sure.
Hope you had a great night @Krissi1982
:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill

Good thing my order of hearts came yesterday. :love:
I'm going to need them for this one, I'm sure.
Hope you had a great night @Krissi1982
:popcorn:

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks Bill!!! I need to re order some for myself, used up so many in 2021!! Hope you had a wonderful night as well! :love:

I’m totally in!
Thanks girl! She will be a pretty one at the very least! So whose liking the new tent more, you or Liv? You figure out your 2nd plant plan yet?? Go team Mars!

Thanks girl! She will be a pretty one at the very least! So whose liking the new tent more, you or Liv? You figure out your 2nd plant plan yet?? Go team Mars!
I think SHE is! Hubby caught her touching one of the sides already! LOL

No, still haven’t decided yet … I usually don't have a hard time making a decision on things but with this I’m straddling the fence so hard I’m gonna be sore if I don’t make a decision soon! :rofl:

I think SHE is! Hubby caught her touching one of the sides already! LOL

I think your joint excitement (no pun intended) about it means YOU ARE!! That's awesome!
No, still haven’t decided yet … I usually don't have a hard time making a decision on things but with this I’m straddling the fence so hard I’m gonna be sore if I don’t make a decision soon! :rofl:
Oh geez Louise girl...it's a no brainer!! You're gonna be the DWS AND SOIL girl of :420:!! Come on take the plunge, get dirty with me!

I think your joint excitement (no pun intended) about it means YOU ARE!! That's awesome!

Oh geez Louise girl...it's a no brainer!! You're gonna be the DWS AND SOIL girl of :420:!! Come on take the plunge, get dirty with me!
:: rolling on the floor laughing my ASS off ::

I’ll make you a deal - email me a list of what I need to do a 5 gallon fabric bucket grow (soils, additives, etc. - this way I have it all on hand), and I’ll run soil with you AND try to pop a photo seed ;)

I'm soooo happy to have you my friend!! :green_heart: love that we will be somewhat close in grows again!
Glad to be here !!! Yes we will be back to back again !!! I’m still waiting on rugrats to be born !!

You know what's funny. I've never lost a seed to non germination, I've never lost a plant to my hand; yet a certain level of worry comes over me before beginning a grow. I don't know if it is the perfectionist in me or the Mother Earth, but the sheer thought and fear of not creating or forgoing a life from my two hands is tangible.

I'm no all star grower, I have not been doing this long at all; I don't know much about anything in this 420 world other than what I can feel and what tricks I've learned since coming here in July. I've grown now 11 plants and you'd think that I would have a boost of confidence in myself.

I digress.

We hold in our very hands something so small and yet so powerful; it is such a gift that we have been given these abilities to provide the sanctuaries we do for our cannabis. I feel like I'm letting down something much bigger than myself or a plant or a seed, I feel like I would be letting down part of creation.

I think that's why I love what I do so much, it is a part of me. The grows run through my veins as much as my own blood. Over zealous maybe, but I think what we do here is just downright amazing.

It's important to teach our children, our friends, our families, about the earth and all the good that comes from it. I have 50 year old friends that have never planted a single flower. My son has been in a garden since he could walk at 7.5 months old.

To know what magic you could do with just your two hands and your heart is paramount.

Happy growing this 2022. Here's to what will be the best of thr best for all of us!

:: rolling on the floor laughing my ASS off ::

I’ll make you a deal - email me a list of what I need to do a 5 gallon fabric bucket grow (soils, additives, etc. - this way I have it all on hand), and I’ll run soil with you AND try to pop a photo seed ;)
My guuuuuuuurl!!!! Yaaaasssss!!!!

I'm in. Looks like a pretty plant to grow.
Happy Growing.

Back
Top Bottom