Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend

We all missed you '82! Read about the troubles. All that absolutely blows. I'm just glad your son is doing better. Having the family know about something that you'd rather not know, is something I am very familiar with. I had a surprise visit (I f*ing hate those) from my SIL & BIL and it was right as my outdoor garden was ramping up. They aren't open to that discussion. The girls were out in full display! Looking beautiful too! Needless to say that they have never been back and rarely talk to me anyway. I was super concerned about them knowing. Now that I'm sure the whole family knows, I just don't care anymore. If they want to have a real world convo about it, I'm ready. If they want to be shitty and shun me, then at least I know where they stand. Blessings and good vibes!
You know what it's like a fuck it scenario. MIL actually bought me cannabis leaf socks for Mother's Day. Cops in the family aren't going to say anything...just like I already had a stigma with them knowing that I smoked...now growing is another level of possible shun. Seemingly, no issues have arisen yet....if they do like you said, it's gonna be a long talk about their drinking habits and then I'm going to go loco. Not deflecting, more like trying to shine a light...anywho...happy to be back and sorry you have dealt with some of the similar varietal of shittiness. Much love Baked

Highya Krissi,

Glad to see you back! I can't imagine how to handle all that bad news! WOW!! I've been through a lot, as I'm sure most of us here have. But not all at once! I sincerely hope it's behind you, all of it! But, I think you're right, smoking cannabis is the only way to handle all that. You and your son survived. Blessing!

I like to keep busy, as it gives me time to think and relieve stress. So beautiful when plants (cannabis, veggies, fruit trees) are looking good. Relieves stress. My garden will be finished up with sowing seeds and transplants tomorrow. Couldn't finish today. 88 degrees here today. You must've been close to 100?

I'm so sorry for all the trouble you had. :hug: :hug: :hug: Wish I could help! Happy Smokin'

You know what it's like a fuck it scenario. MIL actually bought me cannabis leaf socks for Mother's Day. Cops in the family aren't going to say anything...just like I already had a stigma with them knowing that I smoked...now growing is another level of possible shun. Seemingly, no issues have arisen yet....if they do like you said, it's gonna be a long talk about their drinking habits and then I'm going to go loco. Not deflecting, more like trying to shine a light...anywho...happy to be back and sorry you have dealt with some of the similar varietal of shittiness. Much love Baked
I don’t know what all you’ve been through, but I feel you.
When shit falls to the neck then it usually comes a lot at once. :oops:

Anyway good to see you back. Time to time my notification tab been missing you :cheesygrinsmiley:

- V

I don’t know what all you’ve been through, but I feel you.
When shit falls to the neck then it usually comes a lot at once. :oops:

Anyway good to see you back. Time to time my notification tab been missing you :cheesygrinsmiley:

- V
It's been a ride Verb just happy to be back around here again. Thanks for the positive energy. Stop, your notification bells are thanking the green Gods :rofl:
Highya Krissi,

Glad to see you back! I can't imagine how to handle all that bad news! WOW!! I've been through a lot, as I'm sure most of us here have. But not all at once! I sincerely hope it's behind you, all of it! But, I think you're right, smoking cannabis is the only way to handle all that. You and your son survived. Blessing!

Bode, it has been something else but you know what we take the good with the bad and the balance of life is what keeps us grounded.
I like to keep busy, as it gives me time to think and relieve stress. So beautiful when plants (cannabis, veggies, fruit trees) are looking good. Relieves stress. My garden will be finished up with sowing seeds and transplants tomorrow. Couldn't finish today. 88 degrees here today. You must've been close to 100?
No here it was rainy and 65!! I moved my garden over this time, too. So many things going this year. Still have some things left flower wise in the veg tent! Hope you have a healthy harvest and lower temps, thats crazy!
I'm so sorry for all the trouble you had. :hug: :hug: :hug: Wish I could help! Happy Smokin'
Missed you Bode and I hope all continues to be well, happy to be back to all of you. Happy smoking!

And here as promised is the leafless, ever fluffing ever giving me a hard time fighter of a beast of a plant, Pudding....

She got ransacked basically when the inspection came and thrown in the Shed. Her most bottom branch broke off and yielded a 1/4 dry. Now in a jar at 63 humidity.

Since the nutrient upping she has been filling in all the foxtail gaps all over her, top to bottom, with more huge foxtailing buds...

These plants smell to die for and taste the same. Super smooth taster I had from Aphro already.

She is 116 days today. Phew...I don't know how long this will take but I'm hoping around 30 days or less, I've got tomatoes to move out and new babies to move in

20220514_185949~2.jpg

20220514_185623~2.jpg

20220514_185934.jpg

20220514_185808~2.jpg

20220514_185922.jpg

20220514_185821~2.jpg

20220514_185827~2.jpg

20220514_185922~2.jpg

20220514_185928~2.jpg

20220514_185934~2.jpg

Looks like a damn puppet show in there :rofl: now this is what i missed.
Bestie came over to help turn her into the marionette. I can't believe her branches didn't snap when I took her down and into the shed..like blew my mind :rofl:

I had to smoke like 3 bowls to calm down after getting her back up on stage :lot-o-toke:

Bestie came over to help turn her into the marionette. I can't believe her branches didn't snap when I took her down and into the shed..like blew my mind :rofl:

I had to smoke like 3 bowls to calm down after getting her back up on stage :lot-o-toke:
Nothing that cant take the edge off but some smoke. I started growing in my 3x3 and ended up with some light bleach on the buds. I had to cut the net out so i can put them in the 4x4 tent just to make them happy. Had me freaking out.

Nothing that cant take the edge off but some smoke. I started growing in my 3x3 and ended up with some light bleach on the buds. I had to cut the net out so i can put them in the 4x4 tent just to make them happy. Had me freaking out.
Man after my own heart. You already know this. The things we do for our girls to make sure they are happy is beyond our control I think :green_heart:

That was the first time i have ever seen light bleaching. I had a light that was way too damn powerful for such a small tent and not a lot of headroom. Good thing i have the bigger tent
I can't wait to look at your finished grow. I can't believe I missed all of harvest. Are you smoking on any yet, that 1st girl?

Oh shit yeah you missed so much. I smoke mine all of the time lately. Just too much for my self :lot-o-toke: i have over a pound of bud plus 95 grams of dabs (if thats what you call it lol)
20220410_120400.jpg
20220421_192948.jpg
20220419_165212.jpg
Ooo la flipping la looks incredible!!!

Have you thought about draughting her? I've heard that can be helpful.

:rofl:
Oh Az....if you didn't read my story a page back of the last month it's a wonder how I don't reach through the phone and slap you silly for being sarcastic :rofl: jkkkkk but yea you know, I read somewhere that you can just not water them at all for like 11 years or was it weeks, maybe days?

Oh Az....if you didn't read my story a page back of the last month it's a wonder how I don't reach through the phone and slap you silly for being sarcastic :rofl: jkkkkk but yea you know, I read somewhere that you can just not water them at all for like 11 years or was it weeks, maybe days?
I haven't read it but will go back in time and catch up. :thumb:

Guys and gals my life has been kicking my ass. I had my son in the hospital not once but twice. My inspection came early. My father reached out as you guys know then my mother who is Satan reincarnate, surprise visited. Oh yea. Satan also told TKs mom, my MIL, that I grow. As we all know this was a big secret to TKs family...a few are cops... My car broke down not once but twice. Not just broke down but CV joints falling off either side of the car each time. TK and I got into a fight and almost split up and of course, the plants...Pudding seemingly almost died,, all her leaves turned pale yellow and fell off..she stalled until I figured it out. Thank God she let me. If you remember, in the very beginning Pudding needed more N. Thought it was a phase like Camel non filters. Nope. During my craziness, she went back and forth driving me crazy. Ultimately, I ended up flushing her and then drying her out and she now eats EVERY day a 2X feed amount of EVERY nutrient from @Prescription Blend EVERY SINGLE DAY..she has been bulking up since. And although Aphrodite also foxtailed as what I assume to be genetic from what I have seen and there have been no heat or light issues, Pudding has much more prominent foxtailing and looks like we got 3 weeks left on her still, although all the spaces in between the foxtails are plumping now.

So...here we are. I've got seedlings going Pudding finishing up, a new journal started, one more to go and about 10k journal feeds to catch up on and like 30 messages. I'm so sorry guys I've been beside myself, pulling out hairs and anxiety attacks and just man..happy to be back and putting all of this aside.

I'll be back with pics of Pudding in her current state, she's sleeping atm. But here is a foxtailed bud from a branch that broke during moving (part of the inspection fiasco) of hers and one of Aphro in cure now in which we got 6 OZ of total.

I'll also be back to go through comments and everything else I am so behind on.

Love y'all

20220514_103509.jpg

20220514_105206.jpg

20220514_110023.jpg

20220514_110017.jpg
Good morning Krissi :ciao: great to see you back safe and sound.
I'm so sorry about your son and everything else you have been through lately.
I know life is crazy sometimes hopefully this will pass and calm down for you soon.
Just know we care and hope for the best for you and your family. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill

Guys and gals my life has been kicking my ass. I had my son in the hospital not once but twice. My inspection came early. My father reached out as you guys know then my mother who is Satan reincarnate, surprise visited. Oh yea. Satan also told TKs mom, my MIL, that I grow. As we all know this was a big secret to TKs family...a few are cops... My car broke down not once but twice. Not just broke down but CV joints falling off either side of the car each time. TK and I got into a fight and almost split up and of course, the plants...Pudding seemingly almost died,, all her leaves turned pale yellow and fell off..she stalled until I figured it out. Thank God she let me. If you remember, in the very beginning Pudding needed more N. Thought it was a phase like Camel non filters. Nope. During my craziness, she went back and forth driving me crazy. Ultimately, I ended up flushing her and then drying her out and she now eats EVERY day a 2X feed amount of EVERY nutrient from @Prescription Blend EVERY SINGLE DAY..she has been bulking up since. And although Aphrodite also foxtailed as what I assume to be genetic from what I have seen and there have been no heat or light issues, Pudding has much more prominent foxtailing and looks like we got 3 weeks left on her still, although all the spaces in between the foxtails are plumping now.

So...here we are. I've got seedlings going Pudding finishing up, a new journal started, one more to go and about 10k journal feeds to catch up on and like 30 messages. I'm so sorry guys I've been beside myself, pulling out hairs and anxiety attacks and just man..happy to be back and putting all of this aside.

I'll be back with pics of Pudding in her current state, she's sleeping atm. But here is a foxtailed bud from a branch that broke during moving (part of the inspection fiasco) of hers and one of Aphro in cure now in which we got 6 OZ of total.

I'll also be back to go through comments and everything else I am so behind on.

Love y'all

20220514_103509.jpg

20220514_105206.jpg

20220514_110023.jpg

20220514_110017.jpg
Damn girl, you are getting you ass kicked. Sorry to hear the extent of the gory details, man....Well, on the plus side, you're hanging in there like a champ! You'll get through this. Just a bump in the road. Small thing to a giant. So you got good vibes coming from this direction. And hurry up and get here with the jar of Banana Blaze we talked about.

:rofl: :rofl: :thumb: :circle-of-love:

We all missed you '82! Read about the troubles. All that absolutely blows. I'm just glad your son is doing better. Having the family know about something that you'd rather not know, is something I am very familiar with. I had a surprise visit (I f*ing hate those) from my SIL & BIL and it was right as my outdoor garden was ramping up. They aren't open to that discussion. The girls were out in full display! Looking beautiful too! Needless to say that they have never been back and rarely talk to me anyway. I was super concerned about them knowing. Now that I'm sure the whole family knows, I just don't care anymore. If they want to have a real world convo about it, I'm ready. If they want to be shitty and shun me, then at least I know where they stand. Blessings and good vibes!
It's a thing folks. I lost my entire side of the family. My sister talks to me but to say happy holidays. Her family, that we were very close to, have disappeared from our life. I was crushed for a long time (still kind of) and accept it for what it is. What we make of it. I choose to make good things when I can. The best family isn't always blood related!

It's a weird reaction, to be sure. We'd probably get better relations if we were doing crack. Why such negativity from people, especially relatives, when many of us are just trying to look after our own health?

And then they go on with their 'holier than thou' attitudes while having a cocktail and smoking a cigarette. At least our choice has world class healing powers.

I have little time or interest in dealing with those close minded people. Life's too short and all that.

Funny thing is, in ten years after this has become more accepted they'll be wanting our advice and act like nothing happened back in the day when they all had an attitude.

Back
Top Bottom