Krissi's Dutch Monkey In A Barrel: A CannaPot Sponsored Banana Blaze Grow, Using Prescription Blend

Highya Krissi,

I'm wondering about your state. I thought they passed a bell to legalize medicinal cannabis. Can you get hooked into that somehow to become legal?!? Happy Smokin'
Ayye legal but no new commercial recreational facilities opened up because of heat from the counties so the existing medical marijuana facilities now serve dual purpose. For the edible fans, they aren't available for recreational purchase under our cannabis laws. In addition, we are one of 2 of the legalized states/provinces to not allow and actually have each plant listed if growing, as their own felony...half ass backwards here
Hey girl...not been on much...tents lookin good. :bong:
Hey there Caddie. This tent is interesting here at the end and not to worry I was missing for about 2 months with life. I just got back myself and started up with some new girls. This one here should be finishing soon.

As @Bode asked as well, trichomes. So hard to tell on foxtailed buds nonetheless this extreme foxtail, just happy to have taken the time to get them to kind of ask around for thoughts.

My friend also asked if she was still bulking and the last two photos were a little under 2 weeks apart so my answer would have to be yes. I'm just unsure as to when to stop a budding foxtailed plant.

Some are not the clearest but I tried to get trichome shots with some underneath into the older growth to catch a glimpse and it just became hard to focus with the shade.

But here we are. Anyone who knows foxtails better than me or has any thoughts, please chime in.

Thanks friends!

2022_05_16_18_23_21_381.png

2022_05_16_18_22_58_399.png

2022_05_16_18_23_02_208.png

2022_05_16_18_26_34_505.png

2022_05_16_18_26_18_778.png

2022_05_16_18_23_37_797.png

20220428_202448.jpg

20220515_125347.jpg

Highya Krissi,

I see a lot of amber trichomes. Seems to be about the same all over. It just depends how you like the buzz. You might try a testor to see! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I see a lot of amber trichomes. Seems to be about the same all over. It just depends how you like the buzz. You might try a testor to see! Happy Smokin'
Agreed! That momma is mature and ready. But then again...it's all on your preference. How much longer are you thinking before you would prepare her for a harvest?

Highya Krissi,

I was thinking the same, just unsure cause of the foxtailing! Thank you so much, I pulled her this morning!
Agreed! That momma is mature and ready. But then again...it's all on your preference. How much longer are you thinking before you would prepare her for a harvest?
I mean I usually pull with far less amber but I didnt know how to gage doneness of all the buds, like I said, with that severe foxtail. I was like do I keep letting her bulk more and more or go by the trichomes or go by hairs or what! New to me, thankful for your help-both of you!

So now she hangs in the .5BA waiting for trimming. I'm thinking this is going to be a really long session. Just so long each and every one of these branches....

And as for my super amber smoke in her, guess this is the couch lock bud those nights I just need to veg out after all is quiet in the house...

20220517_080134.jpg

20220517_080146.jpg

20220517_080207.jpg

20220517_080035.jpg

20220517_075939.jpg

20220517_075837.jpg

I like how you got your LSD-induced football comments in and THEN showed a bunch of sweet buds - nice segue.
:rofl:
I'm several pages behind and trying to catch up, but I must interject here.

Regarding the NFC East, you could take all the best players off of every team and put together an All-Conference team that would still be pretty shitty. :straightface:

As for my team, it will be hard for them to shine under such a dumb new name.

Regarding the NFC East, you could take all the best players off of every team and put together an All-Conference team that would still be pretty shitty. :straightface:

What is up with that name like could they not have done something else? Sounds like a terrible soccer team

Edit...hiiii GDB :ciao::passitleft:

Oh GDB, and I thought you were an informed citizen. You obviously are not including the Eagles current wideouts in that equation, as both will make the Pro Bowl this year. Or our best in the league center. Or our pretty sweet D line. But yeah, as for those other "teams" in the NFC East, I totally agree. Dak Prescott may be the most overrated non-winner in the history of the league. Lmao!!

Oh GDB, and I thought you were an informed citizen. You obviously are not including the Eagles current wideouts in that equation, as both will make the Pro Bowl this year. Or our best in the league center. Or our pretty sweet D line. But yeah, as for those other "teams" in the NFC East, I totally agree. Dak Prescott may be the most overrated non-winner in the history of the league. Lmao!!
Even TK hates Dak and he's a Cowgirl fan

What is up with that name like could they not have done something else? Sounds like a terrible soccer team

Edit...hiiii GDB :ciao::passitleft:
:ciao: Krissi!

This is quite an interesting grow you've got going on. Throw in the all the "other stuff" you've gone through and it really reflects well on you. Along with being a great grower, you're a trooper!

Am I correct that you doubled the dosage of PB for "Pudding" (I think)? You were giving her 20ml of Core A and B and 10ml of everything else?

11 on a Dumb Name Scale of 1-10. "Commandos" would have been a much better military-themed name, since that's what it seems they were going for. They probably can't "command" a three-legged dog to limp. :straightface:

Hey @Krissi1982! I just caught up a little on this journal. I too, have been busy with life and trying to stay on top of 420mag. I have 2 plants going but my updates have been slow and distant. Either way, good to hear you are back. Blessings to you and your family... We always have much to be grateful for.

:ciao: Krissi!

This is quite an interesting grow you've got going on. Throw in the all the "other stuff" you've gone through and it really reflects well on you. Along with being a great grower, you're a trooper!

Her and Aphrodite same exact conditions and just funny how different they were. But from the start, they were different, quadlining themselves and topping themselves...
Am I correct that you doubled the dosage of PB for "Pudding" (I think)? You were giving her 20ml of Core A and B and 10ml of everything else?
Yup. I'm glad it was my pnly plant for a while because damn that's a lot of nutrients anything else and she would have lost all coloring...believe me, I tried it all for 2 weeks
11 on a Dumb Name Scale of 1-10. "Commandos" would have been a much better military-themed name, since that's what it seems they were going for. They probably can't "command" a three-legged dog to limp. :straightface:
i would have to agree.. we shall hyphenate it moving forward GDB. Thanks for the love
Hey @Krissi1982! I just caught up a little on this journal. I too, have been busy with life and trying to stay on top of 420mag. I have 2 plants going but my updates have been slow and distant. Either way, good to hear you are back. Blessings to you and your family... We always have much to be grateful for.
RM...thank you...happy to be back and I couldn't be behind your last thought any more than I am. Always something to be grateful for. Stay mindful and present, always, no matter what

Well it's trim day for Pudding. I was able to get bestie to come over tonight and I'm knocking it out. Can't have her sitting for too long in the bathroom without support, I don't want her to start breaking and make it even more difficult and tedious of a trim session than it already will be.

Let you all know how it goes tonight and I'll be back with pics much much later...you'll prolly see them in the morning cause still, TK, does not let us start trimming until after the baby to sleep...some things change. Some don't. Such is life.

Catch you all later with this foxtail harvest!

Bestie and I trimmed from 8-1 in the morning. Pudding is maybe halfway done.

We started at the bottom and that's where we stayed. Going to try to tackle some more today, tonight and bestie is coming back tomorrow night if I can't finish up by myself, not looking like I'll be able to.

These branches are ginormous and the foxtails made us have to really be cautious trimming and even more detailed with removal of those damn teeny 2 leaf sugar leaves seen on all foxtails. She may not have had any fan leaves left but this is the most difficult trim I've had so far. I think the 15 hours I spent solo trimming my G-13 gave me less anxiety lol

Couple shots of the bottom buds that got done last night

Be away from here today doing some cooking and trying to do some more trimming but I'll check in later tonight or tomorrow!

20220518_232235.jpg

20220519_110441.jpg

20220519_110730.jpg

20220519_110706.jpg

We started at the bottom and that's where we stayed. Going to try to tackle some more today, tonight and bestie is coming back tomorrow night if I can't finish up by myself, not looking like I'll be able to.

These branches are ginormous and the foxtails made us have to really be cautious trimming and even more detailed with removal of those damn teeny 2 leaf sugar leaves seen on all foxtails. She may not have had any fan leaves left but this is the most difficult trim I've had so far. I think the 15 hours I spent solo trimming my G-13 gave me less anxiety lol

Be away from here today doing some cooking and trying to do some more trimming but I'll check in later tonight or tomorrow!

20220518_232235.jpg

20220519_110441.jpg

20220519_110730.jpg

20220519_110706.jpg
Foxy ladies....lol! Enjoy trim jail, and don't cross the guards or they take away yard time.

20220518_232235.jpg

20220519_110441.jpg

20220519_110730.jpg

20220519_110706.jpg
Holy fox tails sonic. They are always harder to trim but they do look tasty

Foxy ladies....lol! Enjoy trim jail, and don't cross the guards or they take away yard time.
Foxy isn't the word. I've been thinking of foxes for days...can't shake it....guards came and almost put me in isolation last night, getting crazy in there
Holy fox tails sonic. They are always harder to trim but they do look tasty
Riiiight...oh my God. I was going to call in trim reinforcements in my sister and my other friend but I would have never been able to get them to lift a fucking snipper again if this is the plant they started trimming on. Plus, they would have it in pieces everywhere...one more night, that's all I keep telling myself

Few pics of last night, a smoke filled grow room, pre and post trimmed foxtail, an almost filled mesh dry rack, what's left of Pudding and I can't bake canna cookies without baking cupcakes with the baby so there's some regular sugar in here amongst the sugar we love

20220520_000905.jpg

20220520_084705.jpg

20220519_190157.jpg

20220520_000925.jpg

20220520_001129.jpg

20220519_230354.jpg

20220520_000812.jpg

20220519_230106.jpg

20220519_230053.jpg

20220519_154047.jpg

Ummm, I think in that last picture, your plant has overgrown the light. You might want to check on that.

:laughtwo:
You mean my support beam?? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom