Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

Amazing looking harvest Krissi! Gorgeous flowers and so many of them. :thumb: It's nice you had some time to relax after the trimming session, and when I said 30 minutes I was seriously under the impression you trimmed dry. :cheesygrinsmiley:

When you finally send your son off to school, his teachers are going whisper about that smell on all of his clothes!
And that is why I don't have miniature humans, though if I could put them to work?

Exceptional haul of spectacular flower, sweet.

Highya Krissi,

Great job! Movies and great convo makes it go much faster! Good for you. Hope you get enough rest! Happy Smokin'
Thank you!!! Love having her there!! Happy smoking Bode!
So I'm new here and have no idea how I posted to this sub Krissi and not the drought one. Anways....woo trim jail t-minus.......
Hahaha no worried Oli. Thank you for thinking of me and bringing me into your grow. I love being a part of it!
Here is Krissi‘s droughting thread .
Thank you!!!!
Amazing looking harvest Krissi! Gorgeous flowers and so many of them. :thumb: It's nice you had some time to relax after the trimming session, and when I said 30 minutes I was seriously under the impression you trimmed dry. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you!!!!
I'm thinking about trying a dry trim run...I've never tried! I always want to get those leaves off all the way but maybe I should venture outside of the wet trim box?
When you finally send your son off to school, his teachers are going whisper about that smell on all of his clothes!
:rofl: I have to figure out what age this needs to become a secret
And that is why I don't have miniature humans, though if I could put them to work?
Adopt?
Exceptional haul of spectacular flower, sweet.
Thanks so much FR!
I put all the humans in my house to work come trim time, miniature and otherwise!
TK sat on the couch, well laid on the couch while we trimmed feverishly adjacent to him on the dining room table....do you have a like a Weed Potion #9 to drop in his Truly can?

We were so sticky I just hate gloves cause I feel like I can't feel what I'm doing and they never fit right!
How do you clean your hands after ? Do you dry your weed on cardboard ?

How do you clean your hands after ? Do you dry your weed on cardboard ?
Orange work wipes and no on a mesh hanging rack

16470185999788295600368833075405.jpg

Orange work wipes and no on a mesh hanging rack

16470185999788295600368833075405.jpg
you would be surprised at how many trichomes stick to things. I always trim in my SS pan Then hang on hangers
later I will scrape the pan & get what I call razor blade hash

IMG_3081.JPG

IMG_3083.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG

you would be surprised at how many trichomes stick to things. I always trim in my SS pan Then hang on hangers
later I will scrape the pan & get what I call razor blade hash

IMG_3081.JPG

IMG_3083.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG
That's funny you mention that cause my bestie always says why are we cleaning this off the scissors? Shouldn't we be saving this and smoking it? They look like rabbit turds but I'm sure they are killer

That's funny you mention that cause my bestie always says why are we cleaning this off the scissors? Shouldn't we be saving this and smoking it? They look like rabbit turds but I'm sure they are killer
What you don't even smoke the scissor hash :confused: That's some off the best

What you don't even smoke the scissor hash :confused: That's some off the best
Nope....I guess I'm usually so anxious to clean up and get to bed or just sit down that I don't even think about it it's clean and rest...with Onyx I will save my scissor hash just for you and roll it into rabbit turds...she's gonna have my trimmers covered over and over again with her sugar so I'll make up for it :):thanks:

Sneaking a peaking...

Dug in and grabbed one from the cure jars. Could be from the top, could be from the bottom, we don't know!

Be back with a full curing shoot before I close this journal!

Miss everyone and our talks on here!

16471966546462656628748392271381.jpg

20220313_143245.jpg

20220313_143356~2.jpg

20220313_143332~2.jpg

I'm very surprised that you or anyone else can produce bud like that in first year of growing. Congratulations on your growing skills and knowledge. Remarkable! :Namaste: :green_heart: Happy Smokin'

I'm very surprised that you or anyone else can produce bud like that in first year of growing.
I couldn’t agree more. Quite remarkable and extraordinary horticultural skills @Krissi1982 :bravo:

I'm very surprised that you or anyone else can produce bud like that in first year of growing. Congratulations on your growing skills and knowledge. Remarkable! :Namaste: :green_heart: Happy Smokin'
Awww man that makes my green heart go beat beat beat!! I know it sounds crazy but I really feel like I haven't been learning this as I go as much as I have been remembering it. Maybe in a past life, I knew what I was doing :meditate:
I couldn’t agree more. Quite remarkable and extraordinary horticultural skills @Krissi1982 :bravo:
Thank you so much Nev! You two melted my :love: this morning....

I have followed grows like yours since I came on here. Trying to take in as much of the green goodness you put out and I'm glad I got sprinkled with some from you and every grower here!

:green_heart::passitleft:happy smoking boys!

Guys and gals this will be the last post on Gigi's journal before I close it out!

We are completely dried out and now curing.

Gigi was a 5 gl pot FFOF soil grow using @Prescription Blend nutrients. She vegged for 56 days before moving under the @Mars Hydro FC4800.

She was an Indica that grew like a Sativa at a total end height of 59 inches. She was lanky yet sturdy. Her buds were long like a Sativa but dense like an Indica.

She yielded 10.9 delicious ounces of beautiful nuggets.

Thanks to everyone for following this grow, we have more seeds of her and plenty others to come.

She was one of my favorites so far. A grow for royalty.

My Queen sits in 6 curing jars and here's some final cure pics of a couple lovely nuggets :yummy:

Much grow love all :peace::Namaste::passitleft:

20220314_145346.jpg

20220314_145346~2.jpg

20220314_145401~2.jpg

20220314_145444~2.jpg

20220314_145444.jpg

Guys and gals this will be the last post on Gigi's journal before I close it out!

We are completely dried out and now curing.

Gigi was a 5 gl pot FFOF soil grow using @Prescription Blend nutrients. She vegged for 56 days before moving under the @Mars Hydro FC4800.

She was an Indica that grew like a Sativa at a total end height of 59 inches. She was lanky yet sturdy. Her buds were long like a Sativa but dense like an Indica.

She yielded 10.9 delicious ounces of beautiful nuggets.

Thanks to everyone for following this grow, we have more seeds of her and plenty others to come.

She was one of my favorites so far. A grow for royalty.

My Queen sits in 6 curing jars and here's some final cure pics of a couple lovely nuggets :yummy:

Much grow love all :peace::Namaste::passitleft:

20220314_145346.jpg

20220314_145346~2.jpg

20220314_145401~2.jpg

20220314_145444~2.jpg

20220314_145444.jpg
The beds look gorgeous. She was my favorite as well.

The beds look gorgeous. She was my favorite as well.
Thank you TK2. My heart is bleeding out today. I have Onyx and Goldie just about ready to go into jars, maybe tonight then Ammy Jr is coming down tonight, too. My babies!! But Gigi....oh my Gigi :(:(:love::love:

Truly gorgeous buds! Soon, you'll be on your way to growing another masterpiece! See you in the journals. Happy Smokin'

Truly gorgeous buds! Soon, you'll be on your way to growing another masterpiece! See you in the journals. Happy Smokin'
This means so much to me. I really appreciate all the positive energy around my grow! You have added to this grow without even knowing it and I can't thank you and everyone enough for your support the whole way! Here's to new grows!
:passitleft::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom