Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow

Kronnoisseur

What's up with what's up? So, as promised to my patients this grow is going, and going well! Last one was wrecked with hermies from Feminised seeds (homemade), and harvested early at a whopping 4 ounces with 3 416watt 4ft T5's, WOOHOO! -.- And after all that a patient wanted me to dry and cure his way, well, it turned kinda poopy all in all. Enough about that! Let's get the grow show on the road!!!
.|.............|.
\|/ Enjoy! \|/
..'.............'..

First up, we have growroom #1 [contains-Arcata Trainwreck, Afghani, White Widow, Jam, Big Bud, and Scarlet Flame]:

g1-1-400.jpg

g1-2-400.jpg

g1-3-400.jpg

g1-4-400.jpg

g1-5-400.jpg

g1-6-400.jpg

Second up, growroom #2 [contains-Arcata Trainwreck, and Afghani]

g2-1-400.jpg

So the closest 2 on the left are Afghani, and by the back wall is Arcata TW

g2-2-400.jpg

They're all mixed up

Third up, outdoor! [contains-Afghani, Alaskan Thunderfuck, Arcata Trainwreck, White Widow, Jam, Big Bud, and Scarlet Flame]

o1-1-400.jpg

Closest to furthest-Jam, Scarlet Flame, White Widow, Afghani

o1-2-400.jpg

White Widow (L & R) Big Bud (C)

o1-3-400.jpg

Afghani (L) Arcata Trainwreck (R)

o2-1-400.jpg

ATF

zhummingsig.jpg

All of the picture's here I took this afternoon (August 5th 2010). Outdoors the White Widow stands the tallest right now and Afghan is the bushiest. ATF was the first to flower at Mid-Late July I believe. Scarlet Flame has crazy red/purple stalk and stems (not a fixable deficiency). All the outdoor plant's are switching from veg to flower the tops are getting the lighter coloring except ATF since it is in flower already. For prepping the soil I just tilled it up and added Fox Farm Soil Reconditioner and planted all at the same time, the soil is still really silty though but boils down to $. I've sprayed Monteray Insect Control once on the outdoor crop around a week ago and every once in I while I use snail & slug bait pellets to rid those pests too. This is my first legal outdoor grow, and I'm EXCITED!!! For nute's I'm finishing off my Pure Vida Grow (All outdoor's but ATF) & Bloom (ATF) in conjunction with Advanced Nutrients Mg/Cal (Grow, and Bloom), AN Sensizym, Grandma Engy's Seaweed Extract, AN Organic-B and some other stuff I forgot and will fill in later. I don't have any meters no more, so I just go with what I know and set the PH between 6-6.5 (aim for 6.5 but not above). Once I run out of Pure Vida I'm going to use what I do indoor now with Age Old Organics Grow/Bloom. My indoor nutrients for grow I use: AO Grow, unsulphered Molasses (for carbs), AN Voodoo Juice, AN Mg/Cal Grow, AN Sensizym, and AN Organic-B. For bloom I use the same with just bloom nutrients instead of Grow, and add Advanced Nutrients Big Bud. PH set the same. The soil I use indoors now is Root's Organic mixed with soil from older grows to have enough. I don't run Co2 Indoors since I don't have my electronics to control it anymore, but, I'm thinking about hanging my burner up and throwing a tank to it to give it a boost of Co2 once or twice a day to give plant's a treat and maybe kill off any bugs that may be lurking around by giving it a big shot every blue moon. Speaking of blue moon! I got Blue Dream that's now added to my mother collection!

zhummingsig.jpg

Bump, so whatchu all thing about giving my indoor plants a dose or two of co2 each day using my co2 burner? It wouldn't be constant, but I don't think co2 with stress it even if it's a decent jump of ppm. I figure they'll suck whatever they want right up! But opinions OPINIONS, I WANT THEM! Thanks everyone, happy growing! :thanks:

zhummingsig.jpg

Looks good to me, man. Not sure I'd add anything else.

:thumb:

Thanks man, really been busting my butt to make it work, I'm even starting to fill out G.I.F. charts for each strain in each condition (i.e. indoor/outdoor, growroom1/2) and giving the patients a report each week! :morenutes: I just keep giving them what they want, I'll post closeup's of each plant to help others compare and contrast with mine. :surf: Weather's been nice though!

zhummingsig.jpg

Wow! to say you've been busy I feel might be an understatement. :cool:

You have some very beautiful ladies both indoors and out. Not much else I can say really, just wow. keep up the amazing work your doing.

Wow! to say you've been busy I feel might be an understatement. :cool:

You have some very beautiful ladies both indoors and out. Not much else I can say really, just wow. keep up the amazing work your doing.

Thanks! Some people I'm around thinks it's easy and not work, I say it's a full time job done right. I felt the outdoors needed something else today as every time I water the soil is still so silty it likes to slip right off kinda, so I picked up 6 bags of EarthGro Garden Soil and topped off the area's around the plant's. I'll probably take a digging fork too and poke some holes around the outter edges of the root system to help them suck up water and nutrients. Stuff stuff stuff lol. :tokin:

zhummingsig.jpg

Man I'm slackin' here sorry! Life can be busy, with that said i'm going to snip some indoor pics right in a few minutes, and I took some of the bushiness out of the bigger ATF outdoor I have today. Don't have the extra cash, somebody needed some smoke, but no matter still bud to go around. Fast dried (using a temp gun, turning off and on the volcano vaporizer's heat keeping air running) the potency compares to good dispensary bud. Not all bad... I know i'm a sinner lol. :Rasta:

zhummingsig.jpg

1 hell of a grower:popcorn:
Thanks Spike, been trying to master my indoor the past 3 years, I think I got a firm handle anymore. The outdoor is pure shit luck, the soil is pretty bad I really didn't too much prep work. I added a few fresh clones outside in styrofoam cups, Blue Dream, Catpiss, and KTF. Picture's today as I found the camera! :)

Looks like one hell of a setup!

SG
One hell of a T-5 Setup, works good for veg, but in flower my Gram Per Watt ratio doesn't compare to my old 600w HPS grows. It's within .3-.5 GPW's. When I do my next upgrade, it's going to be 1000w HPS/MH so I can play with spectrum, and provide my Sativa's with high lumens as they like more. I can take down and put up this room within a half hour at any minutes notice. That's a bonus!

Also, I noticed Scarlet Flame flowering outdoors yesterday! Sweet!:slide:

zhummingsig.jpg

When you upgrade you will do one 1000 or like 3? Be so much watts :)

SG

More. :) I have a new room I'm going to start building. Flowering room will have 4-8 1000's for flowering, and I'm unsure what I'll be doing with veg maybe t5's, maybe MH, maybe both, I don't know lol. My old room was 4200watts in flowering, 1616watts in veg, and like 416watts for cloning. Did I say how much I love electric bill's? Lol, and either growroom #1 or #2 will continue to be used for my mother plants and breeding once the new one is running. I wish I had a male now. :hippy:

zhummingsig.jpg

Morning pictures from outside...

IMG_11667.JPG

Overview #1

IMG_11685.JPG

Overview #2

IMG_11675.JPG

Overview #3

IMG_1171_afghan.JPG

Afghan

IMG_1173_ww.JPG

White Widow

IMG_1177_ww.JPG

White Widow

IMG_1174_jam.JPG

Jam

IMG_1175_bb1.JPG

Big Bud

IMG_1176_tw.JPG

Arcata Trainwreck

IMG_1182_sf.JPG

Scarlet Flame

IMG_1185_sf.JPG

Scarlet Flame Flowering

IMG_1181_cp.JPG

Catpiss

IMG_1180_ktf.JPG

KTF (been pulling a half albino on me since cutting)

IMG_1179_cp.JPG

Catpiss

IMG_1178_bd.JPG

Blue Dream

zhummingsig.jpg

Damn nice grow my friend! The plants look amazing and the electric here is killing me with 3400wts and a few Haze genetics that are taking forever. Be careful with the electric bill 8 1K lights will be a beas of a garden but also a killer bill probably around $1200 per month if not mistaken. I have heard great things about the Blue Dream and will await your smoke reports. Growing is a full time job to do correctly especially with large gardens indoors and out. I know you want HIGH quality and can't wait to watch this one, I am strapped in and look forward to this grow. :goodluck:
+Rep
:nicethread::goodjob::welldone:

More. :) I have a new room I'm going to start building. Flowering room will have 4-8 1000's for flowering, and I'm unsure what I'll be doing with veg maybe t5's, maybe MH, maybe both, I don't know lol. My old room was 4200watts in flowering, 1616watts in veg, and like 416watts for cloning. Did I say how much I love electric bill's? Lol, and either growroom #1 or #2 will continue to be used for my mother plants and breeding once the new one is running. I wish I had a male now. :hippy:

zhummingsig.jpg

Wow thats a big bill....MH would probably save you some time and work from messin with the t5's. How many plants are you thinking in that setup?

SG

Damn nice grow my friend! The plants look amazing and the electric here is killing me with 3400wts and a few Haze genetics that are taking forever. Be careful with the electric bill 8 1K lights will be a beas of a garden but also a killer bill probably around $1200 per month if not mistaken. I have heard great things about the Blue Dream and will await your smoke reports. Growing is a full time job to do correctly especially with large gardens indoors and out. I know you want HIGH quality and can't wait to watch this one, I am strapped in and look forward to this grow. :goodluck:
+Rep
:nicethread::goodjob::welldone:

Thanks wingman! Yeah I'm used to the $1000+ bills, it's always a killer, but man I'm growing to love haze genetics, always been a Afghan kinda man, but getting good smells 'n' vibes from these Sativa genes! Outdoor yield is rewarded better sometimes with them too. Blue Dream should be nothing less than amazing, never grown such a heavy Sativa but I know it was cloned for it's good yield and overall bud appeal, with medicinal effects in mind for the Heavy Sativa (80/20 S/I). Can't wait to harvest the fruits of my labor! :grinjoint:

Wow thats a big bill....MH would probably save you some time and work from messin with the t5's. How many plants are you thinking in that setup?

SG

Tis it tis! If heats not an issue in the new room most def I'll be using MH! It seems to me it grows 1/3rd to a 1/4 faster! As far as plants, I just have to feel out what I think is legally right for my patient. Expect 50-99 between veg and flower.

Wowzaas! Some garden Kron. 5 stars coming right up and a nice bud you entered so that's like another plus reps. Good luck man, even though it don't look like you need it. :wood:

Thanks Sisco! Yeah I just rifled through some folders stored away and grabbed it from my last harvest, hopefully it will do! :) Always need luck outdoors though, we all know a thing or two 'bout rippers!!! And I do have neighbors close too... BLAH :popcorn: Just gotta keep on the watch with these babies!

zhummingsig.jpg

50-99 ?! :) I like that wiggle room !

SG

:) Yup! Sure beats 3 plants like in Colorado or 2 in Vermont! It just isn't enough even with most at lower tolerance, figure your an average grower and have a haze (which works for you) and yield 2 oz a plant, you got 3, and it takes you 4 months for those finished meds each time. That's 1 1/2 ounces a month. Is under a gram a day going to work with you? What about those bad days? Nope. Glad I'm in California. PS I've been yielding an eighth to a quarter a plant, run out of medicine before each harvest. Hope to have a lil wiggle room with the yield soon, never nice pinching your pennies...

Also I took off the inner fan leaves for the outdoor to keep the whole plant ventilated, get allot of dew built up during the night and mornings so they need it. All except the bigger White Widow & Arcata Trainwreck are flowering for the outdoors. Indoors are looking aight, pumped just a hair too much nutes to 'em or they're stressed by the spider mites I've been controlling, just a couple on the edge of the garden that did leaf curling. The very leaf tip shows the slightest burn. I'll take some general pics of the rest today.

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom