Kron's Spring 2011 Indoor Medical Grow

Kronnoisseur

This grow is mostly Blue Dream, Alaskan Thunderfuck, and San Diego Catpiss.

All of the following strains are contained in this grow:
Alaskan Thunderfuck, San Diego Catpiss, Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Cotton Candy Kush, Headband, Maui Wowie, Mr. Nice, Jack Herer, Diablo, Afghan, Afghan Kush, Blue Dream, and Pineapple.

Grow Nutrients: House & Garden Soil A/B, beneficials, Advanced Nutrients Carbo Load, House & Garden Drip Clean, Grotek Pro-Silicate, Down to Earth Neem Seed Meal.

Bloom Nutrients: House & Garden Soil A/B, Advanced Nutrients Bud Blood or Humboldt County's Own Bushmaster depending on strain, beneficials, Advanced Nutrients Carbo Load, Atami Bloombastic, House & Garden Drip Clean, Botanicare Clearex, Down to Earth Neem Seed Meal.

Bug Control: Monteray Insect Control, Neem Oil.

Foliar: Dutch Master Penetrator & Liquid Light

Lighting: 3 Analog ballasted 1000w High Yield Lighting SunSoaker's,

Potting: Some plastic bag 3 galloners, some 5 galloner Roots Organic Root Pots, and a 10 galloner Roots Organic Root Pot, all with Roots Organic Potting Soil.

Enclosure: 30'x10' with Panda Walling as soon as possible

Notes: There is no intake or outtake for fresh air as of yet. There are 3 fans, 2 regular floor fans, and one oscillating. The two floor fans aim through each side of the row of lights and on the length of it is the oscillating fan. Open the door occasionally and blow air outside. No added Co2. pH is set at 6.2. 75%+ humidity right now even with dehumidifier. Temps are 62-72'F. Plants are 2-5 feet tall. Shortest are in the middle of the canopy. 45 plants estimated.

Enjoy my grow everyone! :thanks:

Week 1 Flowering -
IMG_16902.JPG

IMG_16891.JPG

IMG_1688.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

IMG_16862.JPG

zhummingsig.jpg

This grow is mostly Blue Dream, Alaskan Thunderfuck, and San Diego Catpiss.

All of the following strains are contained in this grow:
Alaskan Thunderfuck, San Diego Catpiss, Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Cotton Candy Kush, Headband, Maui Wowie, Mr. Nice, Jack Herer, Diablo, Afghan, Afghan Kush, Blue Dream, and Pineapple.

Grow Nutrients: House & Garden Soil A/B, beneficials, Advanced Nutrients Carbo Load, House & Garden Drip Clean, Grotek Pro-Silicate, Down to Earth Neem Seed Meal.

Bloom Nutrients: House & Garden Soil A/B, Advanced Nutrients Bud Blood or Humboldt County's Own Bushmaster depending on strain, beneficials, Advanced Nutrients Carbo Load, Atami Bloombastic, House & Garden Drip Clean, Botanicare Clearex, Down to Earth Neem Seed Meal.

Bug Control: Monteray Insect Control, Neem Oil.

Foliar: Dutch Master Penetrator & Liquid Light

Lighting: 3 Analog ballasted 1000w High Yield Lighting SunSoaker's,

Potting: Some plastic bag 3 galloners, some 5 galloner Roots Organic Root Pots, and a 10 galloner Roots Organic Root Pot, all with Roots Organic Potting Soil.

Enclosure: 30'x10' with Panda Walling as soon as possible

Notes: There is no intake or outtake for fresh air as of yet. There are 3 fans, 2 regular floor fans, and one oscillating. The two floor fans aim through each side of the row of lights and on the length of it is the oscillating fan. Open the door occasionally and blow air outside. No added Co2. pH is set at 6.2. 75%+ humidity right now even with dehumidifier. Temps are 62-72'F. Plants are 2-5 feet tall. Shortest are in the middle of the canopy. 45 plants estimated.

Enjoy my grow everyone! :thanks:

Week 1 Flowering -
IMG_16902.JPG

IMG_16891.JPG

IMG_1688.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

IMG_16862.JPG

zhummingsig.jpg

Dude - awesome.

Where did you find the Carbo Load? One of my favorite nutes ever.

But I'm using Bud Candy right now and that still includes Carbo Load so I guess it doesn't matter.

Just really loving that I'm saving money by not having to buy Sweet Leaf and Carbo Load. But that's a soapbox I don't need to go on.

Definitely going to check this grow out. Good luck!

I'm looking forward to this one. You have some strains I've been researching. Good luck with your grow...:thumb:

This grow is in dedication of my friend Carl. He passed away from cancer two days ago (feb. 19th) at 5:30, may he rest in peace :rip: he was a great man....

All of the trimmings i was going to make into 'Budder' to give to him to see if I could help, got the good boy too soon sadly.

It's two days after week six I'll post pics tomorrow at the half week mark! I have added Earth Juice Hi-Brix Molasses, Humboldt County's Own Gravity, and Final Phase to the regimen........lmao ;)

HempRocket- **** YEAHHHH!!!!! :)

Sensibowl- Haha I know exactly what you mean and heck who like's to miss out on anything! :smokin: Got it from Northcoast Hort. Supply in Humboldt but you can order it online I know. I totally recommend molasses has lots of benefits, and would fill in that spot in life too. :high-five:

BassPlayer- Thanks man! Appreciate you being here I hope you enjoy the rest of the grow! It's not the heaviest they've been moved around and gone through a lot but they are sure pretty! Did I say low temps??? :Namaste:

Hogley- Try to have the best I can pry my lil hands on lol, got more strains set asside to, 24 in the whole arsenal!!!! :party:

Tmac12- In the Bat Cave of course!!! Oh yes and have been more busy since, and plan to be even more busy, and of course things will be busy in a few more weeks. :grinjoint:

zhummingsig.jpg

Hi Kronnoisseur

Sad news about your friend.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom