Kro's Soil Auto White Widow - First Time - 2018

kronox

So, I've read many a grow journal and decided that I should toss up my own, more or less a great way for me to track my own progress. Of course, getting some expert help along the way never helps.

Last monday, I was out buying equipment for the upcoming legalization in Canada and was offered some free CKS Auto white widow. How could I say no? So I germinated 2 of them. I originally started with 1, but 5 hrs later the wife tossed #2 into the shot glass with the first.

14 hrs later, they were moved to a damp paper towel. Next day, those little guys were over 1/2" long. So i tossed them into some very holey solo cups (put holes in it everywhere, bottom, sides ..etc). I am aware that there are opinions on whether or not to use solo cups. I am not planning on letting the roots wrap in the cup, I'll be splitting the cup in a few days, cutting off the bottom and placing into 3gal pots, leaving the cup to hold water close to the girls. I'll split the cup so that when its time to remove the cup, itll slide right up and over.

Have each cup covered with a ziplock baggie for extra humidity.

Using:
3'x3'×63" mylar tent
174cfm fan with carbon filter
viparspectra reflector 600w
3gal pots (may switch to 5gal)
Nutrients: gh flora nova .. and i have yet to get flowering nutrients (thinking something organic)
Soil: cheap stuff. 50% vigoro potting soil (one without time release nutrients), 20% black earth, 30% perlite.
Water: will go a mix of water (ph 6.4), and distilled water
Have neem oil for gardens to help against fungus ..etc

Going to run things by ear and see how it goes. Named them "thing1" and "thing2". Thing2 is 5 hours older.

Temp: 20c to 26c
Rh: 50% to 60%

On day 2 of sprouting from dirt. 5 days from seed

Subbed up, nice setup you have there. If you have already planted in three gallon I would leave them cause most autos don’t like transplant. Plus you don’t want any stress cause you want all the growth you can get before they start flower since we can’t control when they start. Three gallon will grow a nice auto, I yielded over 100 grams a piece out of some autos in three gallon and to beat it all they was white widow auto. My WW was from Seedsman though but Cropking WW is nice also. I’ve seen several growed on here. I’m growing some Cropking photo period strains now. Well looks like you got everything under control for now so I’m gonna set back and enjoy the show, if you need anything just holler lol.✌️

Subbed up, nice setup you have there. If you have already planted in three gallon I would leave them cause most autos don’t like transplant. Plus you don’t want any stress cause you want all the growth you can get before they start flower since we can’t control when they start. Three gallon will grow a nice auto, I yielded over 100 grams a piece out of some autos in three gallon and to beat it all they was white widow auto. My WW was from Seedsman though but Cropking WW is nice also. I’ve seen several growed on here. I’m growing some Cropking photo period strains now. Well looks like you got everything under control for now so I’m gonna set back and enjoy the show, if you need anything just holler lol.✌️
just got ww autos from seedsmen. germenting right now. been 2 days. in jiffy pots under no light. just some heat underneath. they already broke cause i took a peak

just got ww autos from seedsmen. germenting right now. been 2 days. in jiffy pots under no light. just some heat underneath. they already broke cause i took a peak
Very good auto, the bud in my avatar or whatever it’s called come from one. They had buds as round as my for arm lol. I growed 4 and I got 3 and a half to 4oz off everyone of them. The buzz was great also. They handled topping at day 15 and they respond great with lst. Overall it was a easy strain.✌️

Very good auto, the bud in my avatar or whatever it’s called come from one. They had buds as round as my for arm lol. I growed 4 and I got 3 and a half to 4oz off everyone of them. The buzz was great also. They handled topping at day 15 and they respond great with lst. Overall it was a easy strain.✌️
wow so do you have a journal or anything... how you grow and how long etc...share your story...help a brotha out.. lol thanks

I’m in coco now and I’m loving it. The plants grow so fast in coco. I have a journal in my signature. I’m 4- weeks into flowering so another 6-weeks or so they should be about finished up.

Stop by journal anytime and if you want to see my journal were I done the White Widows you can go to completed journals and type in Tom Smith’s first with autos 2017. It has tons of pics of the White Widows and it’s a pretty long journal also. Good luck and I hope your WWs do good.✌️

Day 3 from dirt, 6 from seed.
Thing 1 and thing 2are still alive! Though, no noticeable growth over the last 24hrs.

Soil: damp/moist (not drenched), its very aerated. Misted with fine spray (ph6.0)
Temp: 20 lights out, 25/26 lights on
Rh: 54% (seedlings have baggies over them)
Lights at 36" with only veg switch on
Cycle 20/4

Got my 5gal square bags, a few bricks of coco, and some cal-mag. The mixing will commence after kids are asleep.

When picking up the coco (dirt cheap haha) i was given 2 more white widow autos. So ....... ya ..... that happened ... 2hr now in the shot glass of water. Thing3 and thing4 will be my auto topping and fimming Guinea pigs

Day 5 from dirt, 8 from seed.
Last night 2 hours before lights off, turned on full spectrum and will be running veg + bloom for the remainder of the grow.

When moving to the larger pots, those tap roots were already at the bottom of the solo cup.

Gave them both 0.5l drink with 1.25ml/gal gh flora nova.

Today they look happy and are showing new growth.

Day 5 from dirt, 8 from seed.
Last night 2 hours before lights off, turned on full spectrum and will be running veg + bloom for the remainder of the grow.

When moving to the larger pots, those tap roots were already at the bottom of the solo cup.

Gave them both 0.5l drink with 1.25ml/gal gh flora nova.

Today they look happy and are showing new growth.

You must be in the right place at the right time, free seeds no matter where you go. I'll sit in if you don't mind.

You must be in the right place at the right time, free seeds no matter where you go. I'll sit in if you don't mind.

Welcome. Free seeds are great. The 2 new ones germinating apparently love the heat wave we're having and since 5pm pst till now, they are 1/2" long ready to go into the coco

Back
Top Bottom