Kukacabra Nirvana, Big Buds Strain, 1000W LED Light, Three 5Gal Bags 50% FFHF, 50% FFOF Soil, Three Cups Each Of Perlite Each, 48"x48"x80" Grow Tent

Kukacabra

420 Member
Dropped the girls in the soil Feb 1st, today they lost their shells and are now showing me their cute little leaves. I think the light is at the rite height cause they are all the same size so far. Im doing 17 on, 7 off with the lights, with this being my second grow I noticed they grow when its lights out. The soil is 50% Fox Farm Happy Frog, 50% Fox Farm Oceans and Forest and 3 cups of perlite each bag, using 5gal bags X3 in a 48"x48"x80" tent. Just trying to figure out when I should start using the FF Grow Big. They are about 1" tall The girls are Big Bud strain from Nirvana seeds, Indica, I plan on doing SCROG for the first time and seeing how that turns out. My soil is staying moist and the temp in the tent is 73, same as the room. Im planning on getting a second light just to make sure I get the best coverage for my canopy. I will post some pics shortly.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom