Kumar Goes to the White House

Big dog

The White House announced today that Kal Penn, the actor who played Kumar in the White Castle and Guantánamo Bay movies, and the suicidal doctor in House, has joined the White House staff as a liaison between President Obama and the Asian community. He will make between $41,000 and $91,000 per year for his efforts. No word on whether Harold will follow.

The job itself is that I will be an associate director in the White House Office of Public Liaison, . What they try and do is take the administration itself out of Washington, so they go into communities across the country, continue the sorts of dialogue people had started during the campaign and basically ensure that a bunch of citizens' views about their elected officials, about their government are all happening and that they're working effectively. Make sure that a lot of these new voices that have emerged -- especially during the campaign season -- are brought to the table -- Democrats, Republicans, everyone in between - and to build those relationships and kind of embody the types of changes that President Obama had run on.

The phony spokesman for the medical/pharma industry, Sangy Gupta, took himself out of the running as he knew his true loyalty would be revealed. Among other things, he used phony statistics provided by a pharma lobbyist to try and discredit Michael Moore and his movie, Sicko. So Kumar will, in part, please the Indian vote.

India is in southwest Asia...why not him?

I agree why not? I guess they dont see him by the race that he is but what he has which is lots of smarts! and they know that a big amount of people will follow him :peace::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom