Kush vs Dro

ReefaCheefa7

what it do peoples. Heres some what I call Kush. And some Droskee lookin stuff. The what I call Dro. Had the looks and high. But It was kinda harsh. And it did' have that sweet sweet kush smell. That I crave. But In all they was all good.
I copped a lil good smellin mids today. Pics stay tuned.

GoodAssKush4.JPG

That's da Kush.:allgood: Oh yea. If u reall know what strain this is. Then let me know. But for now I call it Kush.

Kush9.JPG

:smokin3:

Kush12.JPG

Now the Droskee a.k.a. Dro

I_think_it_s_Dro10.JPG

The Dro High had me space out. Every now and then. But It was kinda rough bringin it in.:Rasta:
I_think_it_s_Dro9.JPG

PEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!:smokin3:

sweet nuggs bro...... no matter what you name it as long as it brings ya home.....

yeah i wouldnt worry to much about the "real strain" cause as long as you like it and it gets you stoned then thats all there is to know just be happy you got something

yeah, whatever strain it is it looks real good.

Thats some orange kush you got up there man.. savor that shit!

honestly.. you shouldnt be wasten ur money on any mids.. cron's the way to be man.. ive smoked only one good set of mids in the last few months.. it was some afgan shit mixed with some northern lights.. other than that.. i wouldnt be smokin any mids.. waste of money to me

surely dro and kush can be the same thing???

hydro is just a way of growing, and kush is a variety of indica,
so if you grow kush by hydro the result is both kush and dro. lol

My homeboy had a O of Cali Dro and a 1/8 of Cali Kush one day. We smoked alot of both at different times, and the Kush blew that Dro away.

I favor Kush.

Thats some orange kush you got up there man.. savor that shit!

honestly.. you shouldnt be wasten ur money on any mids.. cron's the way to be man.. ive smoked only one good set of mids in the last few months.. it was some afgan shit mixed with some northern lights.. other than that.. i wouldnt be smokin any mids.. waste of money to me

afgan skunk is already WAY TO FIRE to be mids, and if it is a crossbreed between northern lights and afgan skunk then either what you smoked wasnt what you said it was or you underrated some good shit. and ORANGE CRUSH is not a very hard strain to find, at least not in miami. the majority of the bud ive gotten from miami was orange crush. ive also found that GRANDDADDY PURPLE is very popular in florida. ive gotten it in miami, ft. lauderdale, and i got it in orlando from my friends connect.

Back
Top Bottom