Kushahn Goes Organic With The Hulk 2020

Thanks Ems. How’s the laborious task of moving going?
Its going... I hate moving. Every part of my body is sore right now from carrying things, but slowly it is starting to come together. We camped out the first night and just brought our bed over and some cooking things. Last night was much better once the gas was turned on and we had hot water. We lived at the other house for 8 years, so we accumulated a lot of stuff between the two of us... we will settle in, and soon our lives will be mostly back to normal, and with a new washer and dryer, riding mower, fridge and stove, things are going to be nicer too.

@Emilya i realise you are busy organising your new home but i have a question for u.

My pots are almost dry(thank god). I envisage probably 2 more days. So i have started aerating my tea. It says 36-48hrs microbial activity will peak. i have it aerating in a 9litre vessel and when finished it says to then dilute that 1;1with plain water. so thats 18 litres. how much would you give each pot and do i say water each one in 3 or 4 small amount waiting in between each addition?

after you have made your tea, dilute it to the amount that it is going to take to water your entire garden to runoff. That is how much to give each plant, however much it takes to properly water those containers.
Thanks mate. Have u heard of Leighton Morrison, I have just started watching some you tube videos on The Science if Regenative Organic Cannabis Cultivation. Have a great day.:thumb:

I don't do a lot of youtube with my hearing difficulties... but I will sit down with my partner this evening and we will watch a couple of his videos together so she can tell me what he is saying.
[/QUOTE
My apologies Ems I only read about your hearing yesterday. Sorry.

Ok so these plants are now 6 weeks old!. I haven’t posted here for a week and a half now as I was embarrassed by the state they were in due to gross overwatering. I have since let pots dry out completely then gave them a AACT a week ago. The bottoms are still quite damp so I haven’t watered again since just sprayed the top couple of inches every 3 days.
Temp 26C
Humidity 55%
I know @Pennywise u said to put the light at 30 inches and dimmed to 75% and lower slowly but the manufacturer stated 32-36” at about 60% so it’s at 32”. They haven’t really grown any. Seriously, is there something grossly I am missing here? They are barely 4” tall!
4C0694F9-A3C6-461A-83C1-FB302D132309.jpeg
4495D57C-B1A0-473A-A92B-40B358108BE9.jpeg
14381F77-2E10-42FF-9A72-0BDC67CC8E52.jpeg
EE1F0579-0744-44A0-BC84-9FC29EDB5586.jpeg

Hi PW! Thanks for stopping by mate. Its sort of slow at first but then sucks down pretty much normal. It’s not really an issue just curious, wanting to learn more about this organic setup.
Btw with that LED light of mine, I’ve gone off the the manufacturer’s recommendation for hanging height and intensity and reverted back to yours( which I should’ve persevered with in the first place. Sorry mate) and have it at 100% intensity and at 27 inches. The girls still have a bit more bottom water to chew up, seems to be taking forever, but they are starting to get some deep green back in their leaves and growth is starting to move along. Thankyou again. Bit busy atm with stuff but will get some photos up soon.

Cheers mate
D9F346DB-108B-4734-ACE2-3A6006173DBB.gif

Hope you don’t mind if I hang out to watch your grow. Good job sticking with your plants through the watering struggles. I think one of the more difficult aspects of growing in a living soil is knowing how much and when to water. Once you get that figured out it’s rather easy.

Hope you don’t mind if I hang out to watch your grow. Good job sticking with your plants through the watering struggles. I think one of the more difficult aspects of growing in a living soil is knowing how much and when to water. Once you get that figured out it’s rather easy.
More than welcome to tag along and thanks for stopping by also. As the plants are starting to show good recovery now I have something to show for as opposed to that noob/ignorant start on my behalf.

@Emilya did try her utmost hardest to get through to me, and I thank her dearly for that but my stupidity and ignorance took over. I think it’s called learning the hard way!

Nevertheless it has made me a better listener to advice and hopefully a better grower. Love what this Forum has to offer us growers and hopefully one day I can be knowledgeable to give back.
2BD06A05-78CA-4D53-A52F-C4C5A071A678.gif

More than welcome to tag along and thanks for stopping by also. As the plants are starting to show good recovery now I have something to show for as opposed to that noob/ignorant start on my behalf.

@Emilya did try her utmost hardest to get through to me, and I thank her dearly for that but my stupidity and ignorance took over. I think it’s called learning the hard way!

Nevertheless it has made me a better listener to advice and hopefully a better grower. Love what this Forum has to offer us growers and hopefully one day I can be knowledgeable to give back.
2BD06A05-78CA-4D53-A52F-C4C5A071A678.gif
You have the right attitude. Keep listening/learning and you will become a better grower without a doubt. I can identify with learning the hard way lol :lot-o-toke:

So it’s now day 47 and I haven’t watered for 12 days, only misting the tops, and the bottoms of the Pots are still wet. Any suggestions as to what the problem is?
Temp 27C
RH 55%
Now I am afraid, you are underwatering. Just like we do when going on a starvation diet, our plant's metabolism will slow down to a crawl if the conditions warrant such a behavior. Every three days or so, give the top spreader roots (those roots that travel along the surface and to about 3 inches deep) a little drink, just to keep the plant awake. Just give enough water to soak in to the top 3 or 4 inches so as to not add to the water pool at the bottom of the container. This will greatly help accelerate the speed of the wet/dry cycle.

Now I am afraid, you are underwatering. Just like we do when going on a starvation diet, our plant's metabolism will slow down to a crawl if the conditions warrant such a behavior. Every three days or so, give the top spreader roots (those roots that travel along the surface and to about 3 inches deep) a little drink, just to keep the plant awake. Just give enough water to soak in to the top 3 or 4 inches so as to not add to the water pool at the bottom of the container. This will greatly help accelerate the speed of the wet/dry cycle.
I am hearing u Emilya but as u can appreciate I am so paranoid now it is manifesting inside me

But I will try and see if u can guage it to water that top 3 inches. One of the Bruce Banners and one of the Black Widows were starting to drool and were almost dry so I gave them some Compost Tea I have had aerating for a few days and watered ever so slow taking 5 minutes breaks between wavy little addition will put an update up now.

Day 48 Veg

Temp 27
RH 40-50

Well the ladies are doing much much better than last time I posted photos. I will never make a career out of photography so my apologies. Leg me know what u guys think. Not much more I can say about it atm as I have pretty much just been patiently watching and keeping the tent dialled in as best as I can.

Should I be concerned about the node spacing as they’re super tight.I have topped all 5 plants and am open to ideas on training from here on in. I do intend on using a Scrog net to fill the 4x4 space. I will have to work out maxxed out hanging height then closest light to flower canopy take into consideration flower stretch and see what I’m left with from where I’m at now. Please correct me if my way of thinking and planning is wrong.

Anyway here are the ladies. Just see what u guys and gals think of plant condition and recommendations. Really appreciate your help ppls.
670FE6AA-ABB8-4B05-9DEB-24C300A783B2.jpeg
010F6032-6E87-43CF-811A-CDC7F3CD0FEE.jpeg
F14E5C70-6AF4-4C6C-81E5-D1C66911B565.jpeg
BEFBAC74-6392-426B-A0DD-AA111D91F0C5.jpeg
D7D06BA0-8D34-47C4-B627-ED3C6D89F16F.jpeg
124564F9-DE44-46DF-9FCC-70DE395688FB.jpeg
9FC4F168-0ED3-4364-A928-F0AA5725BB91.jpeg
C6E84AC5-3A6F-46AA-A66D-79B0E01A81C0.jpeg
E56211E6-10B7-4186-83F0-08CEBDDFAAE4.jpeg
18D365DC-51C1-4BD9-9BEC-2BC0A0CAB29A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom