Kushahn Goes Organic With The Hulk 2020

Here is some information of some of the products I will be using for anyone who is interested.
776BC699-9E1F-4120-B365-6B4C76439545.jpeg
C90ABB6C-5A85-41C9-9534-D40964AA5117.jpeg
ACD3E561-D849-466C-8969-B67A6AB7F4EE.jpeg
4E61BDE8-827C-48BA-8017-8D7F263E68F4.png
03B6A8D6-A77E-4BC9-A4DA-6312ACD529EB.png

I understand now what you are dealing with. As far as the extra products that you have received, be very very careful if you plan on adding that stuff to an active grow. Like the other amendments, this stuff is to be added to the soil between grows, and allowed to cook in for a bit before use. There are a couple of exceptions... I like the aloe in an active grow, and some people will tell you to use some fulvic... but that should be in the soil already. In between grows when you are supplementing the soil, definitely add some in there and anything else that isnt already in the coots mix. The neem cake for instance, is mostly a preventative from pests... but I am loathe to use it until I need it in an organic grow where I am trying as hard as I can to be kind to the beneficial critters that live in my soil. Don't just throw this stuff in because you have it, is what I am trying to say.

The teas look pretty straightforward and well thought out. You have targeted teas for various stages of the grow, exactly as I would do it in my own garden. Instead of having to have boxes of those raw nutrients on hand to carefully measure in to make a tea, you simply have to add a packet. That is slick, and I like it a lot.

So with your coots soil mix and these teas once a week, you should be good to go. You don't need anything else. You now need to get out of the mindset of feeding your plants. You don't need supplements. The microbes and the good stuff in that soil mix are going to take care of everything and keep things in a perfect balance. Don't mess with it by adding extra stuff in. Trust the coot. Trust the microbes. No top dressing with extra stuff.

Ok cheers Emilya. You are worth your weight in gold on this site and there should be more of you as if it wasn’t for you I would be still waiting here for some help on a few questions I asked, in the meantime my plants are suffering or dying. I only did this Journal as I was encouraged to by several members. Anyways enough of the sob story, youhave cleared that headache up for me.

Is it safe for the poor little roots to have my moisture meter plunging into the soil all the time to check the moisture at the bottom of the pot as I have no other real way of telling. Just so paranoid with overwatering.

Ok cheers Emilya. You are worth your weight in gold on this site and there should be more of you as if it wasn’t for you I would be still waiting here for some help on a few questions I asked, in the meantime my plants are suffering or dying. I only did this Journal as I was encouraged to by several members. Anyways enough of the sob story, youhave cleared that headache up for me.

Is it safe for the poor little roots to have my moisture meter plunging into the soil all the time to check the moisture at the bottom of the pot as I have no other real way of telling. Just so paranoid with overwatering.
the roots will recover as you poke and prod, but less destructive is the lift the pot method.... compare your pot to a similar container filled with dry soil. If you can feel a difference, it is NOT yet time to water.

the roots will recover as you poke and prod, but less destructive is the lift the pot method.... compare your pot to a similar container filled with dry soil. If you can feel a difference, it is NOT yet time to water.
The 6 pot setup I have with drainage and irrigation attached to the pots, that method is a big hard. But I have used that method in the previous two grows using fabric pots.

One I the Bruce Banners is getting nice plump Indica leaves happening after a recent water with some Aloe Boost.

Day 28
D64196B5-4918-4E22-88FE-84280DD6BA2A.jpeg

They all looked a bit droopy yesterday but have bounced back today. Still trying to get this watering down pat.
460952BA-0EE2-4FF9-86E9-C1FE838248E0.jpeg
F98B6FC2-6AD1-4D11-9BCA-DB17BFBA37BB.jpeg

The two Bruce Banners are doing well and starting to show a bit of vigorous growth.
83A213EA-AE57-4762-A4E2-A1E026F80143.jpeg
EBECBD95-F624-4284-83A9-0F4DDA87B618.jpeg

This poor little Skywalker OG is a bit of a runt, not sure why. Was thinking of giving a AACT when these pots dry out as 4 of the plants are close to veg stage I think except for the Skywalker. Should I hold back another week for their first tea @Emilya?

One I the Bruce Banners is getting nice plump Indica leaves happening after a recent water with some Aloe Boost.

Day 28
D64196B5-4918-4E22-88FE-84280DD6BA2A.jpeg

They all looked a bit droopy yesterday but have bounced back today. Still trying to get this watering down pat.
460952BA-0EE2-4FF9-86E9-C1FE838248E0.jpeg
F98B6FC2-6AD1-4D11-9BCA-DB17BFBA37BB.jpeg

The two Bruce Banners are doing well and starting to show a bit of vigorous growth.
83A213EA-AE57-4762-A4E2-A1E026F80143.jpeg
EBECBD95-F624-4284-83A9-0F4DDA87B618.jpeg

This poor little Skywalker OG is a bit of a runt, not sure why. Was thinking of giving a AACT when these pots dry out as 4 of the plants are close to veg stage I think except for the Skywalker. Should I hold back another week for their first tea @Emilya?
I wouldnt hold off... get some active microbes in there as soon as you can. Remember you are not feeding the plant with a tea, you are supplying active microbes that happen to be feeding on the inputs you put into the tea, exactly the nutrients the plants need right now. These specialized microbes will leap into action as soon as they find the roots.

BTW, as soon as my plants establish in the container (1st true leaves), seedling stage has ended and veg has begun.

I wouldnt hold off... get some active microbes in there as soon as you can. Remember you are not feeding the plant with a tea, you are supplying active microbes that happen to be feeding on the inputs you put into the tea, exactly the nutrients the plants need right now. These specialized microbes will leap into action as soon as they find the roots.

BTW, as soon as my plants establish in the container (1st true leaves), seedling stage has ended and veg has begun.
Thanks Emilya. I know I have to get out of this mindset of “feeding the plants”. I am a slow learner but I’m slowly adapting to this form of growing and loving it.

I like to think that bleach is sort of magical. Clorox sure thinks so with their magic eraser cleaning product. :)
Sorry gutless was supposed to be guys but u probably worked that out. Clorox must be a brand over there in the States? Don’t think I’ve seen it here in Australia. Anyways I will give it a hit with bleach this arvo when I get home from work.
29CE8E48-31DA-45ED-BB16-D62F606BCE2E.gif

Ok so it’s now Day 30 and I’m not overly happy with the lack of growth. I just don’t get. The bottoms of the pots are saturated according to the water meter even though I haven’t really given them a full water. I have been giving the tops a slight water as to not let them dry out, and all they do is droop. It’s doing my head in! At 30 days they should be powering. So temps are constantly around 23C and RH 50-55. The only other variable is the light but having no joy as to recommendations as to that. The manufacturers recommendeds 50-80cm. So I have it at 80cm and 50% dimmed.
9F844BB9-620E-4B27-AAC1-481E98DF8130.jpeg
7C2466CA-9FD5-43D1-8823-45DD57DFB46B.jpeg
0AD12442-CC8B-4AAB-BF18-010EA9402007.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom