Kusharella's Northern Lights

Beautiful

I tried to look up impotence on the internet....

but nothing came up

If she's getting any taller, it's negligible at this stage. She's getting more attention right now because I'm 2 weeks from harvesting a Master Kush. My flower tent is like a girls only brothel - ladies coming, going, some hang longer, some get drunk, we have it all, 8 plants at a time ............ only 3 times in a year have boys infiltrated (from seed).

This is NOT Alanis - it is the Master Kush (Marilyn Monroe) that's close to harvest - and the reason I'm taking more pics in the flower tent lately. I can't WAIT to taste her ;)

MKCOLA_1.JPG

Anyway - here is Alanis - 32 days - full size, cola, and her place in the flower tent. I see a difference in just two days. Honestly. ;)

FULLSI_1.JPG
cola1-21.jpg
AL0F4F_1.JPG

Hey Kusharella! Looks like lots of crystally goodness going on in your world too! :thumb: Gotta love the perpetual harvest!

I can relate to the "hermie patrol" lol. My girls get a good exam every watering too......(ever since a power outage that lasted a couple hours in the middle of their lights on period). It's been a month and only 1 girl sprouted a solitary bananna that I plucked immediately.

That master Kush looks especially tasty- have you sampled her yet?
Happy growing!:peace:

That master Kush looks especially tasty- have you sampled her yet?
Happy growing!:peace:

Oh yes - she's 4th generation of the original plant, Stevie Nicks. It's the hubz' favorite and very potent for my spinal pain as well. I did not realize how popular she'd be to both of us until a couple months ago. Hubz knows I give much away to friends in need and started stashing the MK w/o my knowledge. Who keeps tight inventory when the only person you're "watching" is yourself ? I had NO IDEA I needed to peek in the man's "man drawer" to catch him bogarting the Kush. Hysterical !

After I busted him we talked about the MK - I knew it was a valuable strain and I'd better check its future - that's when I learned I had just ONE mature vegging MK left - ooops - took 3 clones from her the next day. It's official - my Master Kush is a KEEPER.

We've already agreed that he can "bogart n stash" half of what comes off Marilyn Monroe. I have a Jack Herer coming right behind her that my pals in need report as "nailing the ailment" so nobody comes up short. Win win. ;)

This Northern Lights grow is in pursuit of yet another strain that can effectively treat maladies while also serving as a potent smoke. Right now only the MK and JH are in that class - I have an Afghan Kush that is great smoke, but lacks the pain relief sought. I'm not giving up on her though - her 2nd generation may end up stronger we'll see.

And I have Bubba Kush, Alcapulco Gold, Early Bud, and (1) Green Crack on deck. So you can see Flower Child - I am definitely the Type (?) personality. I fail at being in control of the plant, it leads me instead. Everything goes in my cannabrothel. hee hee

Aren't ya relieved I can only visit your grow room on the screen ? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Oh yes - she's 4th generation of the original plant, Stevie Nicks. It's the hubz' favorite and very potent for my spinal pain as well. I did not realize how popular she'd be to both of us until a couple months ago. Hubz knows I give much away to friends in need and started stashing the MK w/o my knowledge. Who keeps tight inventory when the only person you're "watching" is yourself ? I had NO IDEA I needed to peek in the man's "man drawer" to catch him bogarting the Kush. Hysterical !

After I busted him we talked about the MK - I knew it was a valuable strain and I'd better check its future - that's when I learned I had just ONE mature vegging MK left - ooops - took 3 clones from her the next day. It's official - my Master Kush is a KEEPER.

We've already agreed that he can "bogart n stash" half of what comes off Marilyn Monroe. I have a Jack Herer coming right behind her that my pals in need report as "nailing the ailment" so nobody comes up short. Win win. ;)

This Northern Lights grow is in pursuit of yet another strain that can effectively treat maladies while also serving as a potent smoke. Right now only the MK and JH are in that class - I have an Afghan Kush that is great smoke, but lacks the pain relief sought. I'm not giving up on her though - her 2nd generation may end up stronger we'll see.

And I have Bubba Kush, Alcapulco Gold, Early Bud, and (1) Green Crack on deck. So you can see Flower Child - I am definitely the Type (?) personality. I fail at being in control of the plant, it leads me instead. Everything goes in my cannabrothel. hee hee

Aren't ya relieved I can only visit your grow room on the screen ? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Too bad teleportation's not real- being able to visit the plants in person would be a pretty awesome way to see each others journals.:laughtwo:
You have a lot of cool strains going- thats what I love most about growing- you're not confined to whatever a dispensory has available.
Oh and I think you're neither type A nor B personality type. You're type CC (cannabis connoisseur)- I'm sure most of us here fall into that category- (myself included).:)

I can relate to the secret stash thing. My daughter has already claimed both the Sour Diesels as hers and my boyfriend loves the Mazar/WhiteRhino. They're not even harvested yet- only sampled! LOL

Have a great day!:peace:

Wow infamous - yours looks much more sativa than mine. I'll upload new pics of her out from under the LEDs - as of today Alanis is at day 42. Being my first Northern Lights, I'll let her decide how many more - I figure she's almost 3/4 of the way there ?

If yours is more sativa - you could be looking at another 20 or more - do you have a scope to check her trichs ?

Hi Kusharella:ciao:
She's a beautiful plant- lots of buds.:bravo:
Looks like she doesn't have much longer to go either- gotta love the way they pack on the weight in the last couple weeks!
Happy growing.:peace:

Before I show you a pic of Alanis' cola from today (gosh she's purty) ............. remember when I mentioned losing one of her clones in a catastrophe ?

The lost clone's sister fought for her life to come back. I was patient with her. Now that she's thriving again, she is Reba. Oh yeah. Here's her comeback from Jan 19th to Feb 10th

savetheclone1-19.jpg
savetheclonereba2-10.png

And here is Alanis' cola today (still under lights). She's 53 days into flower.

Alaniscola2-10.png

She's first gen here, so it's anybody's guess when harvest time nears - she'll let me know. Trichs are clouding up as you can see here .................... :thumb:

Reba looks cute- she recovered well......:high-five:

However Alanis is the showstopper- all crystals and sticky goodness- swear I can almost smell her from here:cheesygrinsmiley:!
She's almost too pretty to harvest- lol- and at 8 weeks she could still have a couple more to go.
Can't wait to hear how much she yields!
:peace:

I think the next grow journal I do will feature ALL the girls in flower (and on deck). I'm learning when you are doing a perpetual harvest, the featuring of just ONE PLANT is so boring. There's so much more going on. Even I'm bored with my journal of one little plant. I am not bored however, with the room in general. I have clones, seedlings, vegging girls, unknown strains that I hate wrestling with but know are valuable (end product).

Alanis is the star of (this) show. I will pay her the respect deserved. But when you have friends in the pool, they want a piece of the stage too.

Here she is at day 58. I figure she's got another 10-12 days left ? Can't WAIT to try her.

ALANIS_2.PNG

And here are her "friends" in the pool (Alanis is the left cola) Roberta Flack (on right) is a Master Kush. The one top right is Chrissy Hynde, a Jack Herer. Yes - next journal will feature whoever is in the flower room. I can fit 8-9 plants at a time.

ALANIS_3.PNG

Hey Kusharella:byebye:
All your girls in one journal is a great idea. The more the merrier! I kept my 2013 journal going and it now covers both tents. Not sure if I'll start a new journal at some point, or just keep the current one going.
Alanis looks great- looking forward to seeing more of her roommates.
:peace:

We're getting close but not quite (there) yet. SOOOOOOOOO exciting !

Alanis is 68 days in flower today. I also put a Jack Herer into flower at the same time. Both are teasing me but neither is really ready yet. Their leaves are still nice n green, trichs are 5-10 % amber ........... probably another week or so.

When using guidelines given for how long these strains take, I have learned to include time due to being an indoor soil grow, under no more than necessary lighting. I have re-created nature as best I can, but it's by NO MEANS an environment that promotes accelerated growth. I can live with that. I am not (at this time) interested in beating out incredible numbers. There's still far too much for me to learn, and I'm happy admiring those with more ambition, from the stands. Don't get me wrong - I get REAL antsy once the "guideline" term has been met. Each time I have to remind myself it takes longer under my conditions, I act like it's the first time I've faced it. Damn my ego. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Anyway - here's Alanis at 68 days. And her cola. Then a pic of Roberta Flack, who is a Jack Herer and also 68 days. The race is on - who will beg for chop chop first ?

ALANIS_4.PNG
ALACOL_1.PNG
ROBERT_1.PNG

Back
Top Bottom