Update, ec rose to 2.2 so I removed some solution and added fresh water to each bucket until I got ec:1.6 and ph:6.1. I also sprayed down the plants with a flowers kiss solution. It's supposed to help ease stress during transition phase and is a foliar feed only. Lots of potential bud sites shooting up from all the plants. Tucked a lot of fan leaves to expose more sites.
I will as soon as I get the hempies rolling right now I am near harvest of some raspberry cough and blackjack from nirvana seeds, starting the bubba and an AMS which I suggest you check out and check what cultivator does with it in DWC IT is an amazing yielded fruity and loves to go hydro, so that and bubba and rasp cough would be in the next round Hempy, as I am trying to make it perpetual where I harvest 5 or so plants every week or 2 I will let you know when it's on bro good growing.
Guys I just came home I've been gone three days and the plants have grown a lot!! Not so much the main shoot but the other shoots are all coming to the top with some already there.. Tucking the fan leaves definitely worked amazingly. I also now have three confirmed females the days just get better and better! Pics of the side shoots soon!!
Okay so some bad news today. I have been gone for 4 days and I came back and the third plant from the left and the tallest one, was all wilted up. No solution was in the reservoir so I went ahead and did res changes and misted the plants with water. I really hope she recovers :-( a lot of the tops had bent down.. The other three plants had a little solution, looked pretty good but definitely needed more. I'm pretty sure I have four females too. Pics soon. Ec: 1.6-1.8 ph: 6.0-6.1
It's really just the one that's been effected however the others suffered a little. im expecting a full recovery, so its all good! I didn't think they would drink almost 3 gallons of solution in 4 days, each. I'm thinking about constructing a RDWC as I need to spend 5-6 days away from them frequently. Doing this was fine in the past as they weren't drinking as much. If anyone has some links to guides for building RDWC please send them my way!
1 of the clones has crazy roots, the others are just poking through, but all of them have roots!! The Goji og sprout has about 3 true sets and the coolest thing happened yesterday. I went to the dispensary I always use and he hooked me a 1/4 of the chemdawg #4 shake he uses for rolling joints for 25$.. And it had one seed in the bag!!!!! Their chemdawg #4 is so dank...... I already began Germing the seed . Plants are coming back nicely.