And thanks yooper. all LED for 20 months now. Hope I'm gonna push in the pile and stake some claim for the michigan growers

k farm,
July 26 & 27, told it was all but announced to be in Flint. It is in H.T. as being in Michigan.

Greetings from LA I will Have Last weeks updates and this weeks updates for you in the next week. I have last weeks pics with me. and this weeks are being taken. while Im gone. hope everyone is having a good time
IMG_012336.jpg
IMG_011632.jpg
IMG_010732.jpg
IMG_011224.jpg

Lookin` good there bro. Appears, lookin` at the pictures, a great time was had. See you in Flint in July, my old hometown. Peace.

02/26/14
Greetings everyone. I am finally catching up here is the Bazooka Bumble Plant still in veg. Pics were taken 02/05/14 just before I left for LA.
Bazooka Bumble Vegetation
IMAG07785.jpg
IMAG07796.jpg
IMAG07807.jpg
IMAG07846.jpg
IMAG07886.jpg
IMAG07876.jpg
IMAG07857.jpg

k farm,
Wow, you grow monsters. The young ladies are growin` up to be fat girls. Lookin` really good.

k farm,
Wow, you grow monsters. The young ladies are growin` up to be fat girls. Lookin` really good.

thanks yooper. So are we still doing a meet and greet at rooster tail in Detroit at end of Month

When you say you put another put beneath the other one do you cut the bottom out? How do the roots reach the second pot?
They are smart pots so the roots grow right through the bottom once they are stacked on top of each other.

k farm,
Been gone for a couple days (no excuse), but end of the month ? What`s up.
These an event in Detroit last weekend of march rooster tail event. someone on here 420 magazine told me a bunch of Michigan people are meeting up and putting faces to names

Back
Top Bottom