Kushington Farms Grows A Farm Favorite Critical Jack Herer

beautiful! i love your work buddy i recently went all led and i love it i have not yet gotten to the "tree" level your doing, but my led collection is getting there i have enough now to hammer a 5x5 with approx 1315 watts im testing a couple right when thats done im gonna put all 4 units in my 5x5 flower tent and do 2-4 big girls, i like your potting method i use smartpots also and i like the idea of stacking them rather than transplanting i believe led has arrived and i love the fact you dont need all the ducting hoods ,etc. i noticed the resin production is about x2 on most my strains, my blue dream cut turns white 30 days in and finishes a week sooner, heavier than i was getting under dual 600 super hps overdriven to about 670watts each, anyway thanks for posting im gonna read all your journals, and salute from a fellow ginger! lol

beautiful! i love your work buddy i recently went all led and i love it i have not yet gotten to the "tree" level your doing, but my led collection is getting there i have enough now to hammer a 5x5 with approx 1315 watts im testing a couple right when thats done im gonna put all 4 units in my 5x5 flower tent and do 2-4 big girls, i like your potting method i use smartpots also and i like the idea of stacking them rather than transplanting i believe led has arrived and i love the fact you dont need all the ducting hoods ,etc. i noticed the resin production is about x2 on most my strains, my blue dream cut turns white 30 days in and finishes a week sooner, heavier than i was getting under dual 600 super hps overdriven to about 670watts each, anyway thanks for posting im gonna read all your journals, and salute from a fellow ginger! lol
LOL thank you. best of luck in your garden my friend. You will love the double stack method

What do you prefer, growing and smoking, critical jack herer or critical kush?

taking nothing away from CJH I think I prefer the Critical Kush

Greetings everyone,
I am here to update my journals sorry I have been kind of slacking on the updates. The traveling season has begun again. I have the pictures taken but I have been traveling winning my first contest for best sativa in Grand Rapids last weekend, and setting up an all-inclusive very light weight growing kit for patients on weight restriction. Thank you to everyone who has been following and asking if I’m doing okay. You never know in this industry so good looking out to all of you. Thanks!! Now for some updates. Anyone interested in using Lush Lights can use my Discount code KF420 and receive 20% off your order. Hydro LED Light | Lush Lighting | 888-960-4LED
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_Lighting_First_trophy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom