Kushington Farms Grows Farm Fav. Pineapple Skunk Plant with Lush LED Lights

Greetings from LA I will Have Last weeks updates and this weeks updates for you in the next week. I have last weeks pics with me. and this weeks are being taken. while Im gone. hope everyone is having a good time
IMG_012336.jpg
IMG_011632.jpg
IMG_010732.jpg
IMG_011224.jpg

Okay I need to apologize to everyone for not having the updates up I should have. I have had some things on my mind after a few things happened on my trip this blog will explain it all.

well that shit just sucks man and total bull
try to have a better weekend Kush :thumb:

02/26/14
Greetings everyone. I am finally catching up here is the Amazing Grace Plant put out to flower on 12/05/14 these are all flushed out and were taken 02/05/14 just before I left for LA.
Pineapple Skunk Pre-chopped
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_pre_chopped_1_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_pre_chopped_3_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_pre_chopped_6_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_pre_chopped_7_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_pre_chopped_4_.JPG

02/26/14
Greetings everyone. I am finally catching up here is the Amazing Grace Plant put out to flower on 12/12/13 these are day 56 Pics were taken 02/05/14 just before I left for LA.
Pineapple Skunk Day 56
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_Day_56_4_1.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_Day_56_2_1.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_Day_56_3_1.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_Day_56_7_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_Day_56_6_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_Day_56_16_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_Day_56_15_1.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_Day_56_13_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_Day_56_11_1.JPG
Kushington_Farms_uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Pineapple_Skunk_Day_56_12_1.JPG

As you folks have greater than average experience with Lush Dominators, any sense on relative yields v.s. comparative 1000W HID setups? Have you submitted any of your cured LED end-product for lab analysis, especially HPLC/MS to compare cannabinoid, terpenes and flavonoids against (again) HID setup, ideally using cuttings from same mother?

As you folks have greater than average experience with Lush Dominators, any sense on relative yields v.s. comparative 1000W HID setups? Have you submitted any of your cured LED end-product for lab analysis, especially HPLC/MS to compare cannabinoid, terpenes and flavonoids against (again) HID setup, ideally using cuttings from same mother?

Yields on average produce about 27% more I havent sent any to the lab where I compared the two side by side. I have been getting better results with my Lush over my HID. plus you get a better overall taste and better trichome production.

Back
Top Bottom