Kushington Farms Grows Monster Green Queen Plant with Lush LED Lights

Good High my friends,
Welcome to my grow journal, This Journal will feature a Green Queen Plant, I run 60% coco 20% perilite, 20% fox farm ocean floor mix along with a 1 Tbsp mycorrhiaze mixed into the soil. I use 12 Hydro LED Light | Lush Lighting | 888-960-4LED Dominators with a few Lumenators to fill in dark spots. Using RO water, I keep my nutrient mix at .75 EC using just Silica, an A & B base, monster bloom, Thrivealive, and magical. It looks and acts like soil, But I flood it like Hydro as needed depending on the stage the plant is in. I feel it gives me the best of both worlds in my garden.
DSC097111.JPG

Green Queen Day 10 Early flower rare plant under two lush lighting dominators!
DSC097121.JPG

Green Queen 10 Early flower rare plant under two lush lighting dominators!
DSC097131.JPG

DSC097141.JPG

DSC09782.JPG

Green Queen Day 14 Early flower rare plant under two lush lighting dominators!
DSC097831.JPG

DSC097842.JPG

DSC09785.JPG

Subscribed

Greetings and Happy Holidays to everyone. Back for another update :) as I mentioned in one of my other threads I been traveling and holidaying with the family and wrapping things up so I can spend my time with you good people.

Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighitng_Green_Crack_DSC09971_2.jpg

Green Queen Day 28 no lights
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighitng_Green_Crack_DSC09970.JPG

Green Queen Day 28 taken without lights
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighitng_Green_Crack_DSC00117.JPG

Green Queen Day 40 Really growing up big.
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighitng_Green_Crack_DSC00120.JPG

Green Queen Day 40 She is going to be a heavy heavy lady
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighitng_Green_Crack_DSC00121.JPG

Green Queen Day 40 Can't wait to see here in about a month
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighitng_Green_Crack_DSC00128.JPG

Green Queen Day 40 I decided that I like this strain

now at this point You noticed the yellowing I have going on at day 40. From what I have noticed the plant is just too big for the amount "soil medium" I have it in. I only put it in my usually double stack pots. (5 gallon smart pots stacked on top of each other) Never having a plant grow this large before. My theory is the plant is just eating itself, or selective starving out the weaker leaves. The yellowing has gotten worse but doesnt seem to effect the plant and again is very selective. so leaves look healthy as can be. very unusual but not hurting it too much so i am rolling with it and seeing what happens.
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_IMG_0725.JPG

Green Queen Day 47 Full plant shot
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_IMG_0728.JPG

Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_IMG_0729.JPG

Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_IMG_0730.JPG

Green Queen Day 47 nice healthy buds
Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_IMG_0732.JPG

Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_IMG_0734.JPG

Kushington_Farms_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_IMG_0743.JPG

Okay this update was taken on December 20th. I used a pair of glasses that remove the purple out of the picture. This plant was looking really great but it simple out grew its pot and has not turned out ass well as I had hoped. I call this plant over all a fail on my part. the buds didn't finish as well as I would have liked. I know from experience that I totally failed on this plant. The genetics of it are sound I just let the root mass out grow its medium. End result is a nice looking plant with meds. that could be better but aren't horrible.
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_week_8_11_.JPG

Green Queen taken with light reduction lens on day 56
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_week_8_9_.JPG

Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_week_8_8_.JPG

This is the final update for this plant. The pics were taken 12.27.14. It is the prechop pic and the hanging pics. I mentioned she turned out less than what I hoped for she was a great plant I just stunted her.
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_prechop_finished_4_.JPG

Pre chop Green Queen
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_hanging_finished_6_.JPG

Green Queen hanging out to dry
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_hanging_finished_4_.JPG

Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_hanging_finished_3_.JPG

Good High my friends,
Welcome to my grow journal. This journal will feature a Clone of the Green Queen Plant I ran above. I put this plant into flower on December 13th This plant is just being grown normally I am not trying to make it over-sized since I screwed it up last time. I run 60% coco 20% perilite, 20% fox farm ocean floor mix along with a 1 Tbsp mycorrhiaze mixed into the soil. I use 12 Hydro LED Light | Lush Lighting | 888-960-4LED Dominators with a few Lumenators to fill in dark spots. Using RO water, I keep my nutrient mix at .75 EC using just Silica, an A & B base, monster bloom, Thrivealive, and magical. It looks and acts like soil, But I flood it like Hydro as needed depending on the stage the plant is in. I feel it gives me the best of both worlds in my garden.
First pics taken on December 20th
DSC0002812.JPG

Green Queen day 7 growing up nice early flower
DSC0002712.JPG

Green Queen Day 7 early flower
DSC0002913.JPG

Green Queen Day 7 early flower light reduction lens

Update weeks 2 and three together week 2 pics were taken on 12.27.13 and week 3 01.02.14
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_week_2_4_.JPG

Green Queen Day 14
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_week_2_2_.JPG

Green Queen Day 14
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_week_2_1_.JPG

Green Queen Day 14
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_green_crack_week_3_01_02_14_9_.JPG

Green Queen Day 21 Just starting to show flowers
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_green_crack_week_3_01_02_14_7_.JPG

Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_green_crack_week_3_01_02_14_10_.JPG

01/15/2014
Good Highs everyone,
How is everyone doing today?
This will be the last plant of this strain that I run a journal on basis and probably all together I have a-lot of seed of other strains, and I only think this strain is a 6 out of 10 and I would rather search for a better one. Thanks for viewing as I finish this last plant out and I know normally all of this info goes at the beginning of a thread, and it will from now on. but I am stepping up my threads and providing more info in them. hope all is well and again thanks for viewing.
I have a veg room that is 10x10 set up in my basement. My temperature stays at about 73 degrees with 40% humidity. I run 5 Vegetator vegetation lights from Hydro LED Light | Lush Lighting | 888-960-4LED. I run 18 hours on and 6 hours off for a light cycle. I believe all living things need to sleep and rest at night, and I am a firm believer that a 24 hour light cycle is the leading cause of plants turning hermaphrodite. It is also why plants stretch, have thin stem and branch growth, and suffer from other common stress related issues. I run a perpetual garden and run my plants thru a 60 day veg cycle. I water about twice a week in the veg room sometimes more sometimes less depending on stage of plant. I use Technaflora base nutrients, thrive-alive, and magical; along with a silica additive in RO water. The EC concentration is .5 EC using a multiplier of .87 is about 435ppm. The Medium I use is a 60% COCO 20% Silica Perlite and 20% organic ocean floor mix with a teaspoon of mycorrhizae. They veg in 5 gallon smart pots until about two weeks before flower. At two weeks before flower I place another 5 gallon smart pot full of medium underneath the original pot to give it fresh media to grow into during flower. At that point, I no longer water my plant for a period of 4 days to force the roots into the fresh medium.
The Pre-Flower stage lasts for a week and has its own little set up just outside the Vegetation room. I basically put them in a flowering light cycle and feed the plants on the veg. nutes for that first week of flower.
The Flowering Stage room is in a garage that is split into two rooms. Each room is 12x18 with about a 6x8 hallway/storage room in-between the two rooms. I have my own room and a testing room currently used by Lush Lighting. The garage has a small low BTU window AC in the storage area, and each room has its own small low BTU AC unit for a total of three. I live in Michigan and the rooms are outside, so temperature and humidity control is a bitch to maintain in both summer and winter. I won’t let it get any colder than 60 and no warmer than 82. However, those are the red zone areas. My true target temperature is 68-77 degrees with 40% humidity. Flowering nutrients are also mixed in RO water. I use Technaflora boost and bloom base nutrients, thrive-alive B1, magi-cal, some monster bloom and a silica additive. It is run at a higher EC concentration that holds at about .7 EC using the .87 multiplier is about 600ppm. The room is 12x18 and has 11 Lush Lighting Dominators of various types (Dominators, Dominator 2x, Dominator 2x XL) and 4 Luminators. I run a 12 hours on and 12 hours off lighting cycle. Everything I have grown in the last 18 months is 100% Lush LED grown, and I have been the product tester for Lush Lighting since late 2009.
After I have harvested my plants, meaning after I trimmed most of the leaves off and I chopped them down. I leave them whole and hang them for about 5 days. After five days I trim them up and leave them in a drying rack for about 2-3 more days. After that I place it in jars and air them out once a day for the next two-three weeks depending on need.
Due to my own time limitations I normally don’t post veg pics as they are of little interest to most people. I could be wrong but most people tend to like to see the goods. To tell me you got there just show me the baby kind of thinking. I have a plat restriction of 72 plants but I am currently one patient short so I only run 60 plants at the moment. I find that caring for and take pictures of each plant every week is entirely too much of an undertaking. I have enough issues keeping up with the flowering pics at times. I have various threads of each strain I put out into flower in my own room that can be found on 420magazine. Due to the sensitive nature of the test products I run in my room. I will rarely show anything except time lapse videos on youtube in that room. This plant was put out into flower on December 13, 2013

January 15, 2014
greetings all, working on day 28 of this weeks update. I took these pics on January 10th, 2014. They are budding nicely and seem to be nice a healthy. I don't have any problems with this Green Queen to report.
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_Day_28_1_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_Day_28_2_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_Day_28_3_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_Day_28_4_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_Uses_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_Day_28_5_.JPG

Greetings everyone hope everyone is having a good day. Working out in the garden posting some pics of a lovely Green "Queen" plant. She looks really healthy and has good growth. no real signs of any issues half through the flowering cycle. Pictures were taken on 01/16/14 day 35 of flower
Green Queen Day 35- Healthy
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_Day_35_2_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_day_14_5_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_Day_35_4_.JPG
Kushington_Farms_and_Lush_LED_Lighting_Green_Crack_Day_35_3_.JPG

Good back at ya. The wife and I hope to see the lush fam in co. 4/20
Oh we will be there and ready to represent in a big way. I got lots of people in Denver hit me up ill make sure you find the smoke lounge we will do some dabs

Subbed. MI is great.
That's where all my roots are. Sick grow too. Thanks for the thread.
no man thanks for the props and love my friend. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom