KushMeister's First Grow, Kandy Kush, SleeSkunk, Haze

hey Kushie the girl looks hot. sexy she is:)

Just some pictures of my Lemon Pledge girl on day 51 of flower

ss_18.jpg

ss_17.jpg

ss_16.jpg

ss_15.jpg

ss_14.jpg

ss_13.jpg

Can't get enough of your plant! Beautiful girl there.

Thanks Northener! Me too. I'm a proud papa, can't resist takin' pictures and showing her off.

Hey, you can't tell from these shots, but her fan leaves are starting to get pale green. She's in week 8 of flower, only a week or so away from harvesting so I'm assuming that's normal?

Thanks Northener! Me too. I'm a proud papa, can't resist takin' pictures and showing her off.

Hey, you can't tell from these shots, but her fan leaves are starting to get pale green. She's in week 8 of flower, only a week or so away from harvesting so I'm assuming that's normal?

Depends a little on the strain and who you ask. Most folks flush, so it will yellow for sure then. Many also restrict N as flowering progresses, so that can cause it as well. Then there are growers that like to try and keep the plants green and healthy all the way to the end, although it might be impossible with some strains.

She looks great. If you can't live with yellowing try giving a little more of your veg nutes.

I would blow off the yellow leaves being that close to chop, just molasses and water till then.
she is a fine looking bit of happyness Kush

Depends a little on the strain and who you ask. Most folks flush, so it will yellow for sure then. Many also restrict N as flowering progresses, so that can cause it as well. Then there are growers that like to try and keep the plants green and healthy all the way to the end, although it might be impossible with some strains.

She looks great. If you can't live with yellowing try giving a little more of your veg nutes.

Thanks Hiker! Since I don't know if her 8-9 week bloom period is supposed to be from light flip or first pistil, there's a ten day difference, I upped the veg nutes, Age Old Fish and Kelp (3-3-2), a little.

I've always loved lemon!:yummy:

With Skunk in the name, lemon wasn't what I was expecting. That's OK, it's actually very pleasant. :)

I would blow off the yellow leaves being that close to chop, just molasses and water till then.
she is a fine looking bit of happyness Kush

Thanks Fish! Last night was watering night. The recommended dosage on the Fish and Kelp is 15ml per gal. I went real light at around 1.5ml for a half gal. Basically 20% strength. I did go full strength on the molasses though. :)

Thanks Hiker! Since I don't know if her 8-9 week bloom period is supposed to be from light flip or first pistil, there's a ten day difference, I upped the veg nutes, Age Old Fish and Kelp (3-3-2), a little.

I'll be feeding a slightly veg heavy recipe most of the way too. I have several different strains and all are new to me, so I really can't time a flush real well anyway. :)

DIY/Seedling Update

Here's my seedling/Veg solution while the Sleeskunk finishes up.

I clipped the foil insulation to the white board and draped a plastic cover over it to regulate heat loss out the top. There's a clip fan blowing cool air in from the top.

diy1.jpg

This is two 1'x2' T5s lowered down over the seedlings.

diy2.jpg

From left to right: Medi Bomb1, Afghan Kush and LA Woman. I transplanted them into 4" pots with FFOF/Vermiculite soil yesterday AM and they have tripled in size since. There is a Chemdawg seed under the dome on the left. It cracked nearly two weeks ago but hasn't popped it's head above the soil. I started the LA Woman late to replace the Chemdawg and she popped above soil in two days.

seedlings39.jpg

Kushy, I can't believe I'm not subd to your journal, I'm here now and will study your plans.:circle-of-love:

Hey Mc, welcome to my little grow. It's coming down to the wire. Let me know if you have any questions, and please feel free to offer any comments or advice. I'm all ears.

Back
Top Bottom