KushMeister's First Grow, Kandy Kush, SleeSkunk, Haze

if you are looking at critical strains may I suggest Critical Sensi Star. I grew it before and still have some. fast flower and pretty good yield and the buzz is awsome.
DSC016674.JPG
DSC016644.JPG
DSC016543.JPG

that was in a scrog

Hey Fish, thank you for the suggestion. I really appreciate it. I just read your CSS strain review. Looks like it would be very suitable for closet growing. I'd hop on this for sure if I was looking for a low growing sativa, but I'm looking for more of a late evening couchlock strain. That's why I'm leaning towards a Kush. Any ideas for a nice producing, medicating Kush or some other Indica?

there is a good bit of indica in this strain just a suggestion:)

Hey fish, how tall would that Critical Sensi get, im trying to decide what kind of beans to get ? :peace:

there is a good bit of indica in this strain just a suggestion:)

Fish cake, I'm not trying to sound ungrateful. I respect your opinion and I'm glad you've chosen to share it with me. That means a lot to me. So :thanks: Sir.

But - you knew there had to be a but after all the buttering up, right? - here's the rub. Are you familiar with the seedfinder.eu site? They have a CSS review and it shows 100% head high, which means, if I'm doing the math right, 0% body buzz, and it's the body buzz for joint pain relief that I'm looking for. You are right, CSS has a fair amount of Indica, via Afgani and Skunk strains in its lineage, but, for what ever reason, it seems the sativa head high is dominant. At least it was in the sample that the seedfinder folks had. :hmmmm:

Things be looking good in here KMan. :thumb:

Might want to look at Medi-Bomb 1 for pain. Won't put you to sleep either. To me SF is the best place to look at strains. Not supposed to mention it on 420. Just being careful for you.!:Namaste:

Hey fish, how tall would that Critical Sensi get, im trying to decide what kind of beans to get ? :peace:

I trained mine in a scrog grow but I do think it stays more bushy rather than tall but that is pending on your style of grow and size of container grown. mine didnt grow more than2' from soil but I saw another fellas pics of a scrog that was 5' to the screen and had 12" colas from there:)

Fish cake, I'm not trying to sound ungrateful. I respect your opinion and I'm glad you've chosen to share it with me. That means a lot to me. So :thanks: Sir.

But - you knew there had to be a but after all the buttering up, right? - here's the rub. Are you familiar with the seedfinder.eu site? They have a CSS review and it shows 100% head high, which means, if I'm doing the math right, 0% body buzz, and it's the body buzz for joint pain relief that I'm looking for. You are right, CSS has a fair amount of Indica, via Afgani and Skunk strains in its lineage, but, for what ever reason, it seems the sativa head high is dominant. At least it was in the sample that the seedfinder folks had. :hmmmm:
I think that is also pending on how far you let it ripen just a strain that I liked very much, easy to grow
and like OMM said that medi bomb may be the way to go. I have not grown that or smoked it:)

Things be looking good in here KMan. :thumb:

Might want to look at Medi-Bomb 1 for pain. Won't put you to sleep either. To me SF is the best place to look at strains. Not supposed to mention it on 420. Just being careful for you.!:Namaste:

Hey, :welcome: OMM, and thanks for the med advice!

I appreciate the heads up. :thumb: Being kind of new around here, I'm never sure what I can or can't say or ask.

I don't want a med the puts me to sleep, nor do I want a one that claims to "Put you in touch with your body." Screw that, I've had a life of experiencing exactly where my pain is coming from. After a long day, sometimes I just want to be comfortably numb.

[video=youtube;jySUpMqmzd4]
[/video]

I think that is also pending on how far you let it ripen just a strain that I liked very much, easy to grow
and like OMM said that medi bomb may be the way to go. I have not grown that or smoked it:)

True, I have to remember it's possible to affect the effective smoke qualities. :)

I trained mine in a scrog grow but I do think it stays more bushy rather than tall but that is pending on your style of grow and size of container grown. mine didnt grow more than2' from soil but I saw another fellas pics of a scrog that was 5' to the screen and had 12" colas from there:)

Thanks, just wondering cuz there done so fast, kind of like an auto, the site i was looking at claims 55-60 days,
but it didnt give height..... prolly get a few.....:peace:

ah puberty :)

Back
Top Bottom