KushMeister's Second Grow - Afghan Kush - LA Woman - Medi Bomb 1

yeah what yall said:bravo:

Hey KM, which AK is this again? On page 1 you didn't mention the AK. I'm growing some AK48, so I'm curious if we're growing the same strain.

the header says afghan kush pure landrace Hiker
as for the breeder world of seeds

Hey KM, which AK is this again? On page 1 you didn't mention the AK. I'm growing some AK48, so I'm curious if we're growing the same strain.

the header says afghan kush pure landrace Hiker
as for the breeder world of seeds

Yeah, what Cronic said! :laughtwo:

Picked it up here at Herbies.

Thanks Cronic! :thumb:

.-- --- .-- --..-- / -. .. -.-. . / -... ..- -.. ... .-.-.- / .. / .-.. .. -.- . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --. .-. --- .-- / .--- --- ..- .-. -. .- .-.. .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .- -.- / --.. . .-. --- -....- --.. . .-. --- / .. ... / .-.. .. -.- . / -- -.-- / .- ..- - --- -....- -- .- --.. .- .-. --..-- / --. . -. . - .. -.-. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / ... .--. . .- -.- .. -. --. .-.-.- / --. --- --- -.. / .-- . . -.. / -.- ..- ... .... -.-- / ---... -.--.-

:goodjob:

good weed and happy friedday Kushie:)

.-- --- .-- --..-- / -. .. -.-. . / -... ..- -.. ... .-.-.- / .. / .-.. .. -.- . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --. .-. --- .-- / .--- --- ..- .-. -. .- .-.. .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .- -.- / --.. . .-. --- -....- --.. . .-. --- / .. ... / .-.. .. -.- . / -- -.-- / .- ..- - --- -....- -- .- --.. .- .-. --..-- / --. . -. . - .. -.-. .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / ... .--. . .- -.- .. -. --. .-.-.- / --. --- --- -.. / .-- . . -.. / -.- ..- ... .... -.-- / ---... -.--.-

:goodjob:

Thanks Rico!

Tell me more about the genetics please. I'm not familiar with your Auto Mazar, or autos in general.

oops! Duh :blalol:

Thanks guys. I'm a HUGE fan of Kush strains too, so either way I like it. :)

A landrace huh? Is this something someone like the weed hunters went and found, brought back, and started breeding? Are you planning to cross it with anything? Or are you just seeing what she has to offer au natural?

A landrace huh? Is this something someone like the weed hunters went and found, brought back, and started breeding? Are you planning to cross it with anything? Or are you just seeing what she has to offer au natural?

Hey Hiker, Herbies says it's "....pure landrace indica Kush, grows wild in the valleys of Armu Darya , river that border with Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. It's a variety very stable (almost 100% indica) and probably has been the fruit of successives crossbacks between wild varieties Kush since the diferents races Kush, grow nearly itself in a geographic zone relatively reduced." I was under the impression "pure landraces don't really exist anymore, but this would suggest a strain that has crosses back on itself so many times it is nearly "pure" indica again. I'm a little skeptical. Whatever, it's really good. I've been "sampling" it the last couple of nights. It's a good strong, long lasting body stone, but doesn't put me to sleep either. Three vape hits and I'm happy for a few hours.

Hey kushie, I like the kush too, my afghan kush is nice and juicy..........it feels like grease if you touch it which I'm avoiding!

I know! Very sticky stuff. The buds are too sticky to put in a jar, so I have then in a plastic blueberry container with a few holes in it, and the buds are all stuck in one big brick. I also have a pizza tray covered in trim leaves that should produce some great hash.

My OG Kush is my one plant that seems to be sucking up all the water. They are all in soil but the OG is the only one that the soil always dry. But the colas are huge! :thumb:

Hey Skunk long time buddy! Nice avatar! :thumb:

good weed Kushie:)

I didn't answer your question. I started off with a super soil and then grew it with only minimal organic nutrients. I guess you can say that was Au Natural. That's as natural as I can do it. And the only plan I have now is to smoke it as soon as it's cured.

ak511.jpg

ak_dry.jpg
aksticky.jpg

As you can see, she's been harvested, but I do have a few AK seed left so if I plan on trying any breeding in the future, she'll be a candidate. :thumb:

Morning Kushy hope your day is going good. Anything kush is good but some are a lot better for different things. I look for one that make a person sleep. I make the wife's insomnia capsules with a few different kush's. I gave a couple of capsules to a friend that has never eaten it and he said as soon as he started feeling good he fell asleep. :cheesygrinsmiley: MMJ is such a wonderful thing. Get Skunked

Back
Top Bottom