Kushtie: Autos In Aeroponics & NFT

Few more pics.....oldest plant is 57 days old.....

Auto Green Crack in NFT:
agc0602.jpg

Dr Feelgood in aeroponics:
drf0602.jpg

And the 3 in soil:
drf0602-2.jpg

:passitleft:

Hope you don't mind I take a peek.. Damn your getting max outta them auto's with your setup. Ever thhink of trying a super auto? Flash Seed. They have alitle longer veg times so you get larger plants.. But don't look like you could go much larger in your room. I had one go over 10' outdoors this year,, didn't get a full blown plant,, I had Hemp Mite that almost killed my whole trip. But I'm going to try acouple of their super autos again this summer.. You sure got some sharp pics. Cannabis is such a photogentic plant isn't it? Or maybe it's just the fact we love it? Keepem Green

Hope you don't mind I take a peek.. Damn your getting max outta them auto's with your setup. Ever thhink of trying a super auto? Flash Seed. They have alitle longer veg times so you get larger plants.. But don't look like you could go much larger in your room. I had one go over 10' outdoors this year,, didn't get a full blown plant,, I had Hemp Mite that almost killed my whole trip. But I'm going to try acouple of their super autos again this summer.. You sure got some sharp pics. Cannabis is such a photogentic plant isn't it? Or maybe it's just the fact we love it? Keepem Green

Peek away bud.

I've ended up running smaller (hopefully!) strains than some of the ones I've done before as I've had my share of ones that get too tall for my room and ones too heavy for the flimsy wee NFT tables I've been using.

With my 600W I find that there's not much point in plants over 36" unless I SCROG them out......one day.....when I have a pot that can take the strain. For the moment I'm more seeing how big I can make Dr Feelgood and then I might try some bigger strains. (Dutch Passion's AutoMazar is one I'd like to grow but I don't think I'm geared up for, for example.......Auto Night Queen looks safer).

I agree, Cannabis sure is pretty:thanks: More macro shots soon :passitleft:

Auto Green Crack is starting to come down too.....

agc2302-1.jpg

agc2302-2.jpg

The first one down got crowded out so there wasn't a lot of it but the next one looks better....

agc2302-3.jpg

agc2302-5.jpg

agc2302-4.jpg

agc2302-6.jpg

agc2302-7.jpg

2 still growing too...

agc2602-1.jpg

agc2502-1.jpg

:passitleft:
Omg man tht is just delish tht auto mazar i think it was i cant member nw lol ur like all reddish purple 1 tht looks tasty as shit man all of em look amazing i hope 2 do tht well with my blueberry auto goin nw

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What u averaging a plant auto flower I did the think different before n were pish poor I do 4 week veg in 36 pot iws getting 5 a plant average but seen one of ur threads claiming to pull over 9 oz down from an auto you've got my attention lol

Kushtie doesnt claim to pull 9oz per plant, it is actual real-life. Growing nft will yield loads. His stuff is also really tasty!
Well am defo inspired guys I'll be investing in one and giving them another try what are these high yielding strains?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

6m grow tent?.....sounds epic so feel free to drop by with a link to a journal when you get going.:thumb:

Sounds like you are going to need larger multi-duct NFT systems than the single duct systems I use. Look for a strong one or one you can easily support under the table where plants will be as they can sag when plants get big and heavy and that screws up the flow of nutrient solution. The hydro systems I use are made by Nutricare and they seem to have a fair range, and from what I've seen they're bang on about the channels in the trays being important as DIY systems without them don't seem to work quite so well. 1 layer of NFT matting and pump running constantly like they say too.......and like it says in a movie follow the instructions and everything should be awesome!:party:

Omg man tht is just delish tht auto mazar i think it was i cant member nw lol ur like all reddish purple 1 tht looks tasty as shit man all of em look amazing i hope 2 do tht well with my blueberry auto goin nw

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The one that's got the pink trichome heads just now is Blue Himalaya by Short Stuff but it's not supposed to look like that. It was stuck in a cold corner for a couple of weeks at the start so I might try it again:thanks:

A 6m tent will require a heck of a lot of room, also carbon filters are must for the smell. Perhaps split the tent into 2 and have 1 half for veg the other for flowering unless you are gonna do just autos. Also you will need more than 1 light, you may get away with 2 but probably 3 and that gonna whack up your energy bills depending on what size of lights you use. May be better to look at LED's.

More like 18 lights bud lol 1 for every 4 plants and I'd do 72 in it. Bills? What bills?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom