Kushtie: Autos In Aeroponics & NFT

Doubt I'd do autos in it I'll be up for doing them outdoors but not indoors I aim for 20 oz per 600w light autos would get me that constantly

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

More like 18 lights bud lol 1 for every 4 plants and I'd do 72 in it. Bills? What bills?

18 lights? Wow, that a heck of a lot of heat with HPS. You will need air-con or something to keep the heat down. LED's will keep the heat at bay. And bills yeah, need to pay for leccy unless you got solar panels. By-passing the main fuse-board is not a sensible idea!

For 600W of power indoors you need to aim for 1g per watt of light. If you can then veg longer while inside that way you will get bigger plants.

Also while on this new adventure you tell only those that either NEED to know or those that you can trust with your life. If you have a bit of a fall-out with a pal then he/she can make a call. Best bet is to tell NO-ONE.

Bypass it but add another fuse box done it for years lol. And I use air cooled reflectors

I'd rather this was legal so all my stuff is bought and paid for. Total PITA that I have to get a smart meter though as apparently they need access to my boiler and that's right next to my grow so it looks like I'm going to have to take a brief pause from indoor growing after the grow I've already started. If the pricks that want to install it can't work with the couple of days window I'll make between tearing down my current grow room and building a better one then they ain't getting in any time soon but I'd rather get it over and done with. Last year I got my lowest yield in summer due to heat issues and it looks like I can get away with running 2 lights in winter so I'll compromise on the grow I'm down to 1 light and trying to limit light hours to keep temps in range.

Back to the current grow.....been a bit busy with lots of harvesting:grinjoint:

The first couple of Shortstuff Auto Green Crack down.....

agc0303-4.jpg

agc0303-1.jpg

agc0303-2.jpg

agc0303-3.jpg

Hopefully the 2 in the other res are heavier but the smoke is a belter.....tastes like a sort of sour skunk and the energising high is an absolute riot. Makes me feel like climbing mountains and the dogs have had some cracking walks with that.

More pics soon :passitleft:

Can't believe I've only just spotted this grow nice job Ile be following along
Can I ask what camera u use I like how the close up shots look
I've done autos a couple times and always said I wouldn't agen cuz they did not seem to yield for me but after seeing how well your doing I can see the potential

All looking good as per usual. Shame about getting the smart meter put in which will stop ur perpetual grow. But you did say you may get a better grow room done. Will another trip through be on the cards? I gotta stop smoking after today cos of these stupid drug tests at work. Will have the occasional spliff till i get a new job. Will still continue to make bubble and stock up on it. Got some bubble put aside for you buddy and found that rrf so will bring it through with me next time i see you.

Sorry for the delay guys...tried to post a couple of times but kept getting called away like logging on here was some sort of bad omen. Still to process pics of the Dr Feelgood in soil weight and have 2 boxes of Auto Green Crack to weigh too once I finish de-stalking the last of the 4. Also got no pics done yet of the new Auto Green Crack but that's not looking too clever anyway or the Auto Blueberry Chemdawg which is coming along fine.

What I do have pics of is my Auto Jedi Kush.....

ajk2803-31.jpg

ajk2903-11.jpg

ajk2803-21.jpg

ajk0704-3.jpg

ajk0704-4.jpg

And a couple of my new Auto Gorilla OG seedling as it makes it's way out of root riot....

agog0904.jpg

agog1004.jpg

Scooby, I do those macro shots with a Canon DSLR, a pretty special 65mm macro lens and a macro ringflash. Thankfully it's all stuff I've accumulated and enjoyed using over the years as otherwise it's a bit on the pricey side of things for keeping an eye on trichomes and stuff.....the lens alone is the best part of a grand:yikes:

The other plants I don't have pictures of are my messed up Blue Himalaya that is pink and miniature Auto Big Gun which might not be very tall but is producing some cracking looking fat buds.

Got 3 beans soaking and about to go into root riot too....Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto, Bloody Skunk Auto and Green Poison Auto. Once they've popped I'll put them in the aeroponics system which I'm about to setup for Auto Gorilla OG and grow the Sweet Seeds strains alongside it until the roots are at risk of getting tangled together then I'll take the DDA, BSA and RPA and bury the roots and net pots in soil.

:passitleft:

Dr Feelgood in soil came in at 93.75g.....

drfsoil.jpg

drfsoil-2.jpg

About 3x better than I've done with autos in soil before so have started another 3 seeds which will get the same aeroponics then soil treatment and see how it works with ones that hopefully aren't just hydro rejects, which is effectively what that one I grew out in soil was as it was the weakest of the 7 I had last run.

In the aero at the moment I have the Auto gorilla OG which will be grown out in there and Dark Devil Auto, Bloody Skunk Auto and Green Poison Auto which will get taken out and put in soil to finish growing and then flower.

agog1404-1.jpg

sst1304.jpg

dda12041.jpg

And one of the Auto Jedi Kush...

ajk1204-2.jpg

Now I have 2x 600W of dual spectrum HPS, 4 NFT systems and an Amazon aeroponics system in my newly expanded grow space:

room2412-1.jpg

My auto grow will hopefully remain perpetual for a while but a run down of what I have started at the moment......

4x ShortStuff Auto Green Cracks in NFT table systems (GT205):

room2412-2.jpg

I was only going to grow one of them but the other three didn't have another home to go to so rather than chuck them I'm growing them. This end of the room might get a little cramped!

7x Dr Feelgood in an 8 pot Amazon aeroponics system:

room2412-3.jpg

Initially I started 5 of those but delays in getting them out the propagator put most of them in bad shape for going under HPS so I started another 3 to make sure I had enough to make sure putting up with this noisy (and thirsty!) aeroponics system worthwhile. Now I have too many but at least one of them isn't looking like it's going to do anything useful and can be binned. I might take the next worst one out too and put it in soil....we'll see....might just be easier to leave them and let chaos ensue there too.

Final pic is the older girls - ShortStuff Auto Gorilla OG on the left and 2x Sweet Seeds Red Poison Auto on the right:
room2412-4.jpg

More pics soon:tokin:

A bit late to the party Kushtie but I'm subbed for the show.

Good to have you bud and thanks for the compliment. Just got another bunch of plants started so not late at all.

Newest ones are Sweet Seeds Auto Green Poison, Dark Devil Auto and Bloody Skunk Auto along with a Auto Gorilla OG from ShortStuff Seeds.....

The Sweet Seeds:
sst1804-3.jpg

And a closer view of BSA a few days ago:
bsa1604.jpg

The Auto Gorilla OG:
agog1904-1.jpg

agog1904-2.jpg

And wee look at the aeroponics system they are in...

sst1804-1.jpg

sst1804-2.jpg

Damn bro I missed it all.. well reading through nothing's changed (except added aeroponics:)) big and beautiful as usual.. hope you and family have been well mate..

Damn bro I missed it all.. well reading through nothing's changed (except added aeroponics:)) big and beautiful as usual.. hope you and family have been well mate..

Yo Grizz....all good here bud. My wee champ is still kicking arse and making us proud and I still can't be arsed getting an office job again. Same old:laughtwo:

How's it hanging your end? Bit more settled these days?

Must be time for a beer and a sniff of the Auto Jedi Kush....

ajk2604-1.jpg

ajk2604-2.jpg

....it's a Skywalker x Auto OG cross that absolutely reeks but not quite as OG-ey as the Gorilla Glue #4 x Auto OG from the same breeder did. Smells a bit different this one....Rifleman reckons his smells like Pine-Sol but I don't know that smell so I dunno if it helps.

Missed an update in this thread the other day too as the Sweet Seeds strains are now out of aeroponics and into soil....

sst2404-1.jpg

sst2404-2.jpg

sst2404-3.jpg

sst2404-4.jpg

Fingers crossed they keep growing now!

Back
Top Bottom