Kushtie - Dark Devil - Candy Kush & Himalaya Orange Diesel - Autos In NFT

Same fans i use still going strong 4 years later.10 pound from argos.will do u proud mate .good job;)

Hope mine last as well as I seem to have gone through a pair of clip fans per grow so far.....they are shite lol.

5 litres a day damn .there gna be big mate.;)! Well we already kno this.u dont do small plants lol;)

Aye, me and hydro seem to get on alright but my soil ones haven't yielded me much yet.....think 25g is about my best so far with soil and I'm not so sure I'm going to do any better this run, at least with the autos. The Violator Kush I'm vegging while these autos do their thing will hopefully make it to flower in soil if I can successfully clone it so I might have to wait until then for a big plant in soil.

Hey Buddy, it looks like you got some upgrades, the girls made a big jump, looking good stud. Hey what is that forth picture back. Nice set up. Later.

Thanks bud, I think that pic is my Dr. Feelgood I have growing in Plant Magic soil and with their bloom nutes (says organic on the packets lol).

It's an autoflowering strain from ShortStuff Seeds - ShortStuff Seeds Auto Dr.feelgood feminised (P118) << Female Seeds

drf0107-2.jpg

And lads, if you haven't seen Lembatoast's journal you're missing a good one......Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

That dr feelgood sounds good. Really good for medicinal purposes. That should make some good bubble. Reviews say it a total couchlock stone.

Aye bud, been looking forward to running this strain for a while now. Breeder info says up to 38cm and 36g for this one in soil so I reckon it was just begging to be let loose in NFT.

At the moment the one in NFT is about 69cm tall and creating a canopy about 75cm x 50cm....

drf0307-1.jpg

drf0307-2.jpg

drf0307.jpg

The soil one is a couple of weeks further into flowering though.....

drfs0307.jpg

And since I was there with a big camera a shot of the Dark Devil Auto and Afghan Kush Ryder in NFT too...

dda0307.jpg

akr0307.jpg

Almost forgot.... bud pics from the last 2.....

HOD is the bigger, fluffier one and Candy Kush is the smaller, denser one:

buds0207-1.jpg

hod0207.jpg

ck0207.jpg

Am enjoying smoking both....the HOD is still tasty and a nice mellow, satisfying, happy buzz where the Candy Kush is a bit more intoxicating and couch locking. Am hoping the AKR I have going has a bit more Kush flavour and is even more intoxicating but even so the Candy Kush works fine and seems to be a big yielder.

This is where the wee autos in soil are going....

mud0307-1.jpg

....filled that hole with 20+ litres of Bio-Bizz All-Mix and left the rain to wet it. Will make another hole another day with another rucksack full of soil and then once that's wet I'll put plants out.

Was pleasantly surprised by the soil as it's not just peat this time. Any ideas why there's nothing but grass growing in it? Maybe not very nutritious? pH too low? Hopefully it won't matter too much for a couple of wee autos as I doubt the roots will grow into it much.

mud0307-2.jpg

What fone you got?

How you digging the holes? I got a wee colapsible spade from decathlon for £8, it magic and well does the biz!

A Sony Z5....something that can hopefully cope with getting wet better than my last one. It claims to have a 23MP camera but I'm not sure why as it's just a mush of lens aberrations and processing artifacts.

Aye, got a wee fold up spade out there. Ground was nice and soft :)

:passitleft:

Aye, my mate did fine.....

room1907.jpg

....they all seem to be fattening up nicely:cheer:

pH was a little high on the AKR and Dr.F and low in the DDA but not by all that much more than it would usually drift in a day. High pH easily fixed with some extra pH down and the low pH by just adding water for a few days until it drifts back up.....5.4 ain't panic stations and neither is 6.4. I think he was a bit more generous with the nutes and tight with the pH down than I would have been at this stage but either way they never got far out of rhythm and have come on loads in my week away.

Time to oragnise enough water and buckets for a res change......always a mission and long overdue this time.

Looking great as always mate top job;)

Cheers bud. :thumb:

I nominated you, hope you don't mind. Can always say no... Here's link if you want to nominate yourself..
Gorilla Seeds - Vote For Your Favorite Logger! Gorilla Glue Auto Involved

Thanks bud, free seeds are always good :) Got some Red Poison Auto for my next auto run as well as a few beans left from this run but more strains to choose from would be nice.

Some new pics....

Dr. Feelgood:

drf2107-2.jpg

drf2107-1.jpg

...and the soil one...
drf2107-3.jpg

...wonder how close it'll be between the dry weight of all the bud on the soil one verses just the main cola of the hydro one:laugh:

DDA:

dda2107-2.jpg

dda2107-1.jpg

The AKR is doing OK too....buds look smaller than the others so far but it's still using more water and nutes than the others so seems to be working hard behind the scenes. Hopefully that just means the nugs will be very dense and Kush-like by the end.

Ah, but how much difference in taste will there be between the soil one vs hydro? If my soil ones have nugs that big i'll be happy. Just now waiting on them fattening up. No idea how the outdoor ones are doing but will see them soon enough. My main problem is how do i get the 2 on the balcony out to the site? They need to go out as not really any place to put them if we get visitors plus if they are outside they will get more hours of sunlight. My mate no got a car so cant really carry them even covered with black bags, also there the added problem of getting them down several flights of stairs without running into someone on the way out with then when my mate gets a new car. With a car we can park close by and carry them down a wee hill covered with bags then cross the fields to the sites.

Back
Top Bottom