Kushtie - Dark Devil - Candy Kush & Himalaya Orange Diesel - Autos In NFT

Ah, but how much difference in taste will there be between the soil one vs hydro? If my soil ones have nugs that big i'll be happy. Just now waiting on them fattening up. No idea how the outdoor ones are doing but will see them soon enough. My main problem is how do i get the 2 on the balcony out to the site? They need to go out as not really any place to put them if we get visitors plus if they are outside they will get more hours of sunlight. My mate no got a car so cant really carry them even covered with black bags, also there the added problem of getting them down several flights of stairs without running into someone on the way out with then when my mate gets a new car. With a car we can park close by and carry them down a wee hill covered with bags then cross the fields to the sites.

I checked on my outdoor ones yesterday when it was raining.....they've only been out a week or so not very big but they're a nice shade of green and growing :)

I'd be reluctant to move your balcony ones outside as I think there's a good chance of breaking branches and less chance of them finishing. Would love it if the outdoor ones do make it to finishing without going mouldy but I have my doubts that we will get that lucky....seems a bit like playing the lottery and expecting to win. I still fancy getting a wee poly tunnel over mine but the bairn wants a new bike and I want to get her a good one with lightweight wheels and tyres so it's more fun for her to ride but it looks like that's going to involve after market upgrades.

Well you've seen my outdoor ones. They all seem healthy and buds should be fattening up by now. I reckon 4-6 weeks and they be ready so be done well before the wet autumn weather arrives ensuring very little chance of mould. Have also covered mine with plastic to help with reducing direct rainfall onto the buds. Will text you with the info.

How do you think the balcony ones will not finish if i move them out? Main reason for getting them out is to get more sun to them meaning bigger buds. I think i can move them without breaking branches but it just getting them there that is the problem.

Well you've seen my outdoor ones. They all seem healthy and buds should be fattening up by now. I reckon 4-6 weeks and they be ready so be done well before the wet autumn weather arrives ensuring very little chance of mould. Have also covered mine with plastic to help with reducing direct rainfall onto the buds. Will text you with the info.

How do you think the balcony ones will not finish if i move them out? Main reason for getting them out is to get more sun to them meaning bigger buds. I think i can move them without breaking branches but it just getting them there that is the problem.

Well I've still not been back to the outdoor ones so no idea what is going on there (not much probably lol). I had guessed where you got the plastic though....had clocked that stuff too. ;)

Last year it seemed like every time I visited my plants they were wet with rain or dew so I don't hold out much hope for anything finishing outside uncovered. A cover would hopefully stop them waking up wet every day and ideally raise temps a little but not humidity if there is still good airflow. We have good light and water in Scotland but it's not warm or dry enough for big outdoor buds.

If a little poly tunnel helps I might try a big one and a gas burner next time lol.

Back to the indoor ones....or the Dr. Feelgood in NFT anyway....

drf2407-1.jpg

drf2407-2.jpg

drf2707-1.jpg

drf2707-2.jpg

And the top of the soil one which was taken a few days ago and is probably about ready for harvest now....
sdrf2407.jpg

Hell yeah man... Once again mate, you smash it :high-five: :passitleft:

All looking good buddy. Hopefully my pal gets his new car soon so will be looking to take a trip out to see you soon.

As for big buds outside in this country they can be done. Mine seem to be doing well apart from some PM and a wee bit of budrot. Both of these have been combated and am having to make extra trips out just to keep on top of it, not ideal but needs must. I would advise getting some of that plastic and making a cover for your outdoor ones. Just dont cover the outside only cover the tops. This way you'll get more than last year.

Cheers guys. The AKRs are looking a bit dissapointing but the others are looking pretty tasty so it's mostly good. More pics of all of them soon but for now another bud pic of the Dr. Feelgood in NFT.

drf2807-1.jpg

Pretty sure my last bean of that one is getting used next run. Same with my last Candy Kush seed along with one out of a fresh pack of Red Poison Auto. I also have bunch of other auto seeds by ShortStuff if either of the last ones don't make it.

Might want to look at genetics for your outdoors.. Somebody was talking about a Nepalese strain. That might work in Scotland...

Might want to look at genetics for your outdoors.. Somebody was talking about a Nepalese strain. That might work in Scotland...

Cheers Grizzly. Lollands Kush is another one I keep hearing about for outside.

Might end up just trying outdoor growing in my garden now my arsehole neighbour has moved out. There's just nice people that like to get along here now :)

Was just thinking, wonder how my old mate Kushtie is going? Damn man, yiu joined the world of the living and have a life now? Had to skip down my subs to find your thread... How's plants growing bro? Hope everything is well mate.. How's the young ones sports going, still winning? :passitleft: all the best mate

Was just thinking, wonder how my old mate Kushtie is going? Damn man, yiu joined the world of the living and have a life now? Had to skip down my subs to find your thread... How's plants growing bro? Hope everything is well mate.. How's the young ones sports going, still winning? :passitleft: all the best mate

A life? Nah mate, just negotiating obstacles put in my way but some progress has been made....

The Dark Devil Auto in NFT is down, trimmed and being smoked but I didn't weight it as it's just all fluffy. Tastes OK but I don't think it is as good as the last one by any measure.

Dr. Feelgood in soil is down, trimmed and I got an ounce off it. Again buds are a bit fluffy with that one. It tastes a bit grassy so I'm going to let that one cure a bit before tearing into it....it's only been down a few days.

Both Afghan Kush Ryders are down too....the soil one didn't do so well so I just hung the whole plant up and the NFT one has been trimmed and is on the drying rack as we speak.

The Dr. Feelgood in NFT is the only one left standing....

drf1308-1.jpg

drf1308-2.jpg

drf1308-3.jpg

Hope to get that one down soon too:passitleft:

Good to see you mate... She looks good.. Why you think the buds were airy? Light? I know they would have been better than most, perfectionist :rofl:

More dr feelgood? I assumed you liked your last lot that you grew? Good to see you back again after a mini-hiatus. The wee one keeping you busy through the summer hols? Be watching your new grow as always and hopefully we can catch up soon once your less busy. My pal has a car now so we can drive thru on your days off which co-incides with your days off.

A day off? That would be nice bud.....still trying to catch up after the school holidays. It was bad enough trying to get water from downstairs with one kid in the house never mind the sleepovers when I wanted to harvest. At least during term time I have an hour or two most mornings so have caught up on the water supply and cleaning but tomorrow I need to conquer heat issues before this grow ends up as frazzled as the last.

Good to see you mate.. Can't wait to watch this one...

Good to see you mate.. Can't wait to watch this one...

Cheers bud. There's also a Red Poison Auto on the go and I've tried cutting clones of the vegging photo. Going to get a bunch more Dr feelgood seeds and aim to pop seeds every couple of weeks, make more room and add a light or 2. All NFT and a project to build a better NFT system might get off the ground too ;)

Just reading back re your dda being airy. Do you think that perhaps you may need to replace your bulb? I think you have had it quite a while and your grows have been non-stop pretty much and the bulb will diminish over time. Have a check on the lifespan of your bulb and when it should need replacing.

What about getting a big water butt upstairs in your grow room? Make it easier to do several trips at once and fill it up then it wont need filling up till it empty again? Also can you not trim when the kids are asleep? Just throwing a couple of ideas your way that may make things a bit easier for you. You could get a big 80L-100L butt from aldi next year when spring starts or get one off amazon. Dont think they cost too much either.

Back
Top Bottom