Kushtie - Dark Devil - Candy Kush & Himalaya Orange Diesel - Autos In NFT

Hi guys, sorry to have been quiet but I've been busy massacring seeds and have managed to get nothing new going in the last 42 days.

20 seeds and rockwool cubes have already bitten the dust, I've now got another 3 in root riot after soaking them in water for a day then a paper towel for 2 days and have just put another 5 seeds in water to soak which I hope to then put straight into root riot blocks tomorrow.

I think it's the low temps doing it so have broken out the 125W cfl to run 24/0 alongside the 600W on 20/4 and got an aquarium heater to get reservoirs up to temp......when I was having better luck starting seeds in rockwool under the HPS res temps would shoot up past 23 degrees and even during lights off air temps never got much lower than that.

Look forward to seeing another big DDA.....my last one was a bit fluffy and I didn't get as much. I've got Red Poison Auto on the go again just now and hope Green Poison Auto will be my next Sweet Seed.

Sweet smoke buddy:high-five::passitleft:

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Think you may need to go back to the way you used to do things. It was working well. If it aint broke it dont need fixing. Trying a new method could be better but seems as though it not gone too well for you. Am gonna put aside a bud of the rrf for you to try for whenever i get round to seeinv you again otherwise it'll all get smoked and will have none left. My stash is running rather low and i reckon by the time i get to my birthday at the end of next month i'll be out. Will need to start buying again.

Nice one bud....it's been a while since I had any rrf left but do have more seeds for it still. Probably gonna grow a bunch of their new strains first though...got a Auto Gorilla OG with about a month to go and a Auto Green Crack just started along with a Blue Himalayan going in NFT.

The Red Poison Autos from Sweet Seeds have about a month to go too.....it's a real interesting smoke that tastes like solid but gets you ripped for a lot longer. Or at least the last 1 was so here's hoping the next ones are too.

The root riots blocks seem to be working a treat so hope to have a new journal up soon.

Can't believe what am witnessing 9 oz a plant in 80 days! I've got a iws 36 pot tried most methods once gave autos a spin n they were pish 1oz a plant I get 5 a plant on 4 weeks veg average but this has seriously caught my attention troops

Was reading through your threads about outdoor guerrilla style in Scotland something I tried last year and failed. Planning on getting a few purple strains this year cloning fuck outta them then firing them in all over the camp but this time I'm gonna dig down a bit so I can properly defend them and pull a screen over them a clear one for when it's raining too much and a black one so I can get proper 12/12 during the summer

Sent from my SM-J320FN using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom