Kushtie - Dark Devil - Candy Kush & Himalaya Orange Diesel - Autos In NFT

All depends on what is growing outside. If it photo's and they planted direct in the ground and if you are in a country that has lots of sunlight then i concur that outdoor grows will surpass indoor grows of the same strain. However, autos would be an exception to that rule. I do not doubt that some heavy yielding autos will out-do indoor grows while doing them outdoors but growing with the nft method will give you bigger plants with standard autos. A lot of standard autos could yield 3-4oz per plant outdoors but judging from what kushtie has done he is getting 3-4x that amount in his setup.

I could be wrong in all my above statements but that is what i am reckoning. Photos outdoors v photos indoors with plenty of sun = outdoor win every time. Indoor autos grown with nft v outdoor autos = indoor winner.

Yep, im with you... Autos in the ground, no good, I'm sure there's growers though that do and yeild.. I've seen autos in pots grown in and out become big plants.. Kushitie seem to be really dialling it all in, I think your going to blow yourself away in a Grow or two, seems to be a good understanding happening...

We get 3 grows out here using autos in summer. My Auto AK was 102 g dry. Too small for the effort, does not pack much kick either. I'm sticking to photos unless I can lower my tolerance enough for AK to kick.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

As was stated in my last grow that i did outside that photos in this neck of the woods dont flower in time to harvest before the bad weather kicks in unless you can force flower. I grow outdoors guerilla style as it the only way i can grow. Cant do indoors at all, not until the kids leave home anyway so outdoors it is and autos too. If i average an oz per plant that will see me through most of the year and will be happy enough with that. Visit the sites once every 10-14 days for approx 2 months and that not a lot of effort. If i get more than an oz per plant then it a bonus.

Thought you were nft also.. Man plus reps for growing outdoors there and getting a harvest.. I've got some auto beans, I'll have to do one next grow outdoors.. Only got white cheese, dont know if that's get to big outside..?...

As was stated in my last grow that i did outside that photos in this neck of the woods dont flower in time to harvest before the bad weather kicks in unless you can force flower. I grow outdoors guerilla style as it the only way i can grow. Cant do indoors at all, not until the kids leave home anyway so outdoors it is and autos too. If i average an oz per plant that will see me through most of the year and will be happy enough with that. Visit the sites once every 10-14 days for approx 2 months and that not a lot of effort. If i get more than an oz per plant then it a bonus.
We all do what we can. Great attitude about plant size. I do not like spending money on ferts and bulbs unless I pull over a pound per run per tent. 688 g was good start for 4 plants with one lockout in veg. Complete opposite here. I can't grow outside but only have 2, 4x4 areas, with one shut down for summer and tent is closing for summer as well.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

You could wait until your 600w of led light comes...

Well we're not all that much forward......got about half of it done on Wednesday and have had very little time to get anything else done since so the bottom half of HOD is still to be chopped.

And last night we had a brief power cut which may have blew my light out as it didn't come back on with the power.....time to plug it back in and see if it's broke or just needed a rest!

Well we're not all that much forward......got about half of it done on Wednesday and have had very little time to get anything else done since so the bottom half of HOD is still to be chopped.

And last night we had a brief power cut which may have blew my light out as it didn't come back on with the power.....time to plug it back in and see if it's broke or just needed a rest!

Perhaps invest in a power surge adaptor for your stuff upstairs. May cost a few quid but will protect your stuff in the event of a power cut or even a storm/lightning.

I reckon if you can take it apart then take it. Plants done in a greenhouse will be magic. Done with proper sun, free from the elements and critters too it will be baging!

I wouldnt worry about the workie with a good sense of smell. They wont be there for too long and will not be able to pinpoint exactly where it is coming from.

Hell yeah man, what a score...

Aww shite......bud rot on the Candy Kush.

Am thinking the sagging tray the top deck of roots is on (the NFT bit) is preventing nutrient solution reaching the sides of the tray and the roots there will be fucked (technical term ;) ) which may have starved some bits of water and nutes and caused bits to die and then rot.

Will find out when I've cut my way down far enough to get in to see the suspect roots.

hopefully I won't loose too much more.....easily an ounce down already

On better news I had over 240g dry of the HOD and still have bits to chop (it's been a bad week lol).

Just made up some numbers to try to guess what gpw I might end up with by the time I'm done harvesting and drying.

Hopefully it'll be close to 1.4 grams per watt with a hps but I'm fairly sure it'll be more than the 1.25 I got last run. :)

Will try to get pics up in the next day or two.

ps. numbers are 135 for dda, 240 from hod with maybe another 60 to come and ck could be as much as that again.

Back
Top Bottom