Kushtie - Multiple Strains - 600W HPS & NFT

Cheers bud. It's Greenhouse Seeds White Widow Auto....did have 5 but one spent too long under cfl and didn't get fed enough but finished on time, three got eaten by slugs as seedlings and the one that survived is above.

Slugs >< I really hate those things!

Where I live there are people who bum rides from other drivers and hang out in a special lane near major roads/highways waiting to be picked up - they call these people slugs. You overhear people say things like, "How are you getting home today? Oh, I'm going in the slug line now; gonna catch a ride up to wherever."

I can't imagine doing something that makes you be called a slug. That is just an awful thing to be.

Got this one chopped, trimmed and hung up to dry on Thursday before work...there were only 5 tops and 3 tiny lower branches so it didn't take long.

wwa0612-1.jpg

wwa0612-2.jpg

wwa0612-3.jpg

Trimming it made my house smell like Christmas trees.....but thankfully not the plastic ones. ;)

Got this one chopped, trimmed and hung up to dry on Thursday before work...there were only 5 tops and 3 tiny lower branches so it didn't take long.

wwa0612-1.jpg

wwa0612-2.jpg

wwa0612-3.jpg

Trimming it made my house smell like Christmas trees.....but thankfully not the plastic ones. ;)

Oh Tannenbaum Oh Tannenbaum .....

WOOT! Grats!!

Almost seems a shame to end this journal on a low point but since temps have risen here I took the opportunity to go tidy up the outdoor site whilst I could get there without leaving footprints in snow.

The Mother Finest that I left out there now looks like this:

mud1612.jpg

No great surprises there. It was too big to bring home an save before the weather went from bad to worse.

The White Widow Auto I did manage to bring home to finish has given me a whopping 25.6g according to a mate's digi scales. I plan to set about that on a day off over the festive period:lot-o-toke:

wwa1712.jpg

It's a bit fluffy but it's still stinky. Hopefully I'll get the hang of growing in soil one day and grow some bigger, better buds ;)

Well at least you got some ww and just under an oz too. The mf outdoors, well you tried but after the bad weather it wasnt going to survive. Hopefully next year will be better. Autos is the only stuff we can do outdoors unless you can force flower photo's but that means a visit every 12 hours for 3-4 days in a row. Start indoors begin of may and get them out by the end of may. Get some good sun for june and july (and august if they need a bit longer to finish) and it then harvest time. The more sun they get the bigger they will be and the buds will be more dense.

Cheers buddy. Very tempted to try a poly tunnel and digging the felt pots into the peat next year.

My outdoor ones were either too wet or not getting enough water so hopefully by putting the felt pots in what is essentially a big sponge made up of mummified plant remains it will keep them well watered but stop the roots growing into the peat and the poly tunnel to keep rain off and hopefully boost temps when the sun shines.

Been ordering more seeds and hope to keep most of the free auto ones to see if wee have any more luck outside next year. Should have about 10 seeds free from ShortStuff and at least one from World of Seeds soon with plenty time to get more :)

Ordered Afghan Ryder from WoS as it is a Kush auto that is supposed to be as strong as the Violator Kush I like, Russian Rocket Fuel from ShortStuff because I like it, Dark Devil Auto to see if I can get more than 4.5oz from one and Candy Kush Auto because MassMedMan said it was good too. Here's hoping they appear soon so I can take my time deciding how many to grow of what next ;)

Aye bud, it's been 2 days since I last launched myself down a hill on a bike. might hit inners tomorrow. ..it's not far ;)

What bit did you crash on?

They ran the race on what was called 'the red bull track' at the time. Not sure if they still have that one or not. About 1/2 way up came off one of the drops, down the hill towards the fire road and off the ramp. Back wheel flattened on landing and off I went.

Only came off with a few cuts and a broken arm in the cloud of dust. At least it was dramatic haha Guy behind me wasn't so lucky, bounced into a bush in what seemed to be slow motion, found out later he shattered his knee cap...

They ran the race on what was called 'the red bull track' at the time. Not sure if they still have that one or not. About 1/2 way up came off one of the drops, down the hill towards the fire road and off the ramp. Back wheel flattened on landing and off I went.

Only came off with a few cuts and a broken arm in the cloud of dust. At least it was dramatic haha Guy behind me wasn't so lucky, bounced into a bush in what seemed to be slow motion, found out later he shattered his knee cap...

Aye, know the bit.....good spot to session as you can get a joint together in the trees before the drop. Or used to be when I was about 10 years younger.....things don't heal like they used to :biglaugh:

If there's good trails up your way drop me a PM.....always looking for new trees to crash into :)

Have you seen my newer grow? Just chopped my biggest plant so far......Kushtie - ShortStuff Autos In NFT. Will be interesting trying to beat that going 12/12 from seed next run!

Back
Top Bottom