Kushwestcoast - OG Kush#18 - New York Diesel/Purple Kush - 2012

Have you tried our many seed sponsors?
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE

Without our sponsors, this site does not exist.
:Namaste:

Hey everyone! I am looking for some input on SEED BANKS! I need to purchase some seeds online, that ships to canada. Can anyone offer me any of their personal experience's with any particular seed banks. All input is welcomed!

Thanks
KushWestCoast

indeed i have i only purchase from one place, herbies head shop, a great sponsor with cheap pick and mix seeds from as little as £1.24 each or $2.50, per seed, and even if you only buy 1 seed you will always get 3 free, then when you spend over £20, they give you more free seeds, say you buy a standard special kush for £1.24, they then ship 2 x big bud#2 regular and 1 x any other fem seed, could be auto fem as well, best prices i have found, very fast and discreet, they know i am member here and drop their name where i can, always glad to help a good source, also used attitude and found them very good as well, more so if your buying packs of seeds and not single, and not forgetting blue planet nutrients, where would i be without them,

SAM_5094.JPG
SAM_5090.JPG
SAM_5087.JPG
SAM_5088.JPG
SAM_5092.JPG
SAM_5089.JPG
SAM_5085.JPG
SAM_5093.JPG
SAM_5095.JPG
SAM_5084.JPG
SAM_5083.JPG
SAM_5078.JPG

i just got some AWESOME smoke some of the best i have smoked this year, However THERE WAS SO MANY DAMN SEEDS IN it, I must have got about 40+ seeds!!! i am going to be putting them away for a rainy day! my next grow is going to be some doggies nuts! i havent decided what genetics yet. i was thinking of the G13, but i think i want some thing with a little higher THC content! Any suggestions anyone?

them doggies was very expensive last time i looked, some as much as £50 per seed or $90 per seed, but it does look like some amazing smoke, problem is the pictures in the seed bank look good but dont mean the plant going to turn out the same, seems a lot of money to spend

them doggies was very expensive last time i looked, some as much as £50 per seed or $90 per seed, but it does look like some amazing smoke, problem is the pictures in the seed bank look good but dont mean the plant going to turn out the same, seems a lot of money to spend
I hear you, that's what i am worried about. I need some suggestions for some reasonable HIGH THC content strains. If anyone has any ideas please feel free to post.
I may buy the doggie's nuts doggie bag with a multitude of different strains and see what happens. Also i E-mailed Attitude seeds and asked them if was to buy some doggies nuts if they would replace ANY that did not germinate. They said with out a worry they would replace ANY none germinating seeds promptly.

sounds like they will look after you then, i was looking on the herbies head shop for them, wonder if attitude are cheaper, but with a promise like that at least they will replace any none germing ones, its the only way id risk buying seeds at that price, the pics look amazing of the buds they produce, so it should be a nice plant and even nicer smoke, but my problem is where i am we are not allowed to discuss germination, so they could sell hemp seeds and i couldnt do anything about it as their sold as souveneers, its the only way they can buy and sell seeds where i am, im sure if they didnt send what they said then their would be bad comments, but herbies head shops is based in my country and i get my seeds the next day, and even if i only spend £1.24 one a kush seed then herbie sends 2x bigbud#2 and 1 x any other fem or auto fem seed, so i have always gone their due to this great offer, but i suppose if you want good bud you got to pay the prices, i just cant see how they can charge well over the odds, surely its not any harder to get seeds from that strain than it is others, i cant see why they charge that much,

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom