KW's First Indoor Grow - WW - TW - GC

Thanks guys appreciate you. The top pic was from last night. This is today.....A bath before bed.... Hope you all have a great day !
2016_12_21_4094_edited-1.JPG

I'm also growing in a Bloombox so I just subscribed to this thread. I just added co2 to my grow today. Are you using co2? In veg too or just flower? Also, when my plants were under the CFL, I put the reservoir on top of a few shoeboxes to keep the plants from stretching. Now they are super short and bushy. Do you do anything like that?

I found some Candy cane beans at the local dispensary so I soaked a couple yesterday and put them in paper towel this morning. These will keep my baby Blueberries and young Trainwreck company after I harvest my budding Trainwrecks.

Be some what careful with those Candy Canes. A few people seem to have CC's that do not auto flower.

The left hand side and the back (the huge plants) are CKS candy canes that will not auto flower under 18/6 and are now HUGE!

cc70.jpg

I'm also growing in a Bloombox so I just subscribed to this thread. I just added co2 to my grow today. Are you using co2? In veg too or just flower? Also, when my plants were under the CFL, I put the reservoir on top of a few shoeboxes to keep the plants from stretching. Now they are super short and bushy. Do you do anything like that?

I am not using co2 but do have it. I just noticed my TW are sick again and I have a mosquito type bug. The underside of the leaves have little white dots and my plants are 2 weeks from harvesting. I am growing in soil and using GH nutes. I have 3 Trainwrecks on 18/6 for my budding wrecks and 1 TW,2 Blueberry and 2 Candy cane in veg. My tent has 3 GreenCrack and 2 Whitewidows. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom