KWsmoke's - 2010 - 100% Organic Outdoor Grow

Kwsmoke

Whats up everybody.

This journal will be for the 2010 grow season (northern hemisphere)

I wanted to document my entire journey from start to finish, that means getting plenty of prep time in.

I scouted out this location a few years back during a weekend hike. It's seculded enough that I won't run into any other humans, and it's located about 100 yards from a creek so providing water won't be an issue either.

The strains I have chosen were a gift from a good friend who has been breeding only outdoor strains for the better part of twenty years. His only condition was that I can't tell people his name or take pictures of his plants... (he's afraid that someone will recognize the land that he grows on)

He gave me four different strains, 50 seeds in all....

20x Thai Lady (Thai-tanic X Laos Landrace)
10x GooBerry (Afgooey X Blueberry)
10x Brazilian Skunk (Brazilian Landrace X Skunk#3)
10x Hash Master (Super Afghan x Mazar)

I plan on starting the seeds indoors and weeding out the seed stock until only ideal specimens remain. The plants will be kept indoors and grown under a 150w HPS until pre-flowers show, at which point 2/3 of the weakest males will be discarded.

The remaining males will be kept under close watch for the following month or so until it is clear which male is the strongest. From this point on only the best male from each strain will be kept alive for breeding projects.

Out of the 50 seeds that we started with, only 10 females will make the cut, all others will be discarded.

This outdoor grow will consist of the following females.....

4x Thai Lady
2x GooBerry
2x Brazilian Skunk
2x Hash Master

The plants will be transplanted outside sometime in march, after the last freeze; By this time they will be at least 3 months old.

I plan to dig a hole 3' x 3' for each plant, spacing them 3' apart from each other. The setup will consist of two rows of five plants, each marked to distinguish the strain.

Local wildlife includes rabbits, deer, squirels, coyote, and random ass birds. No slugs or snails, so thats a plus. I think I might just set-up chicken wire around the plants until the get big enough to take care of themselves.

For incesticide/animal repellant I'm going to use a cayenne pepper extract mixed with water. I dont really like using chemicals on my plants, so organic pesticides are the way to go.

As for nutrients I will be using a homemade compost tea paired with Mexican Bat Guano for Veg, and Indonesian Bat Guano paired with BudSwell for flowering.

I'll post pictures and updates when I can... as for now, what do you think???

Re: KWsmoke's --2010-- 100% Organic Outdoor Grow

Sounds great Kwsmoke! Some crazy strains you got there. Best of luck! Will enjoy tagging along Buddy! Super interesting. :thanks: :peace:

Re: KWsmoke's --2010-- 100% Organic Outdoor Grow

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom